Call Selectover charging

G

Call Select charge over charging. i have the bill from my cell phone provider roger, and the total min i have on my plan is 400 min, but call select sharge me 900 min for that month for long distance and i was surprize and i call them back so they can make it correct and mark this mistake . they ask me for bill from rogers i e:mail the bill, but still they refuse to remove the charges and start giving me threat that they will send this to credit bureau and Screwed my credit if i dont pay that bill and also they take some legal action .thay all are big scammers and have the week point CB . customer service is suckss... and very bad behaviour.

• So
    Sorela Manescu Apr 08, 2014

Call Select is a scamming company. Since Dec 31st 2013, they owe me $550 and it is more than 3 months now since I requested a refund. TD bank tried to recover couple of times, sent them 2 letters, but their requests were declined. After many calls and calls back, I got lots of promises, but nothing happened. Last week, they asked me to provide my bank account information [transit nr, bank nr, account nr] in order to refund my money. I stopped to TD bank, spoke with the Manger, got the information, sent it to CallSelect by email :[email protected] After all that, I was told that they cannot refund it to my bank account and I have to contact my bank again and ask them to recall my money. Customer service is the worst. They refuse to connect you to Supervisor/Manager, or billing department. I feel like fighting with windmills and I cannot see the light at the end of my tunnel. Is anyone who can advise in this matter? Thanks much.

• Ji
    Jim-m Jun 19, 2013

Call Select is a scamming company.
    They owe me almost $600 and it is more than a month that they don't reimburse my money.
    After 2 weeks and many phone calls, they asked for my credit card information to deposit my money. Nothing happened after a week and when I called back. They said that they can't deposit it to my credit card because I paid them through my bank account. so I gave them my bank account information. after a week I were told that they can't reimburse it to my bank account.
    They have the worst service, there is no one to complain and they don't connect you to the billing department.
    Avoid dealing with them and pass this on to anyone you know.

• Pa
    Patsatt Apr 11, 2011

Call secel is a csaming company, so they have blocked my long distance calling from my phone, now. I didn't signed to any aggreement with them, but they are sending me bills to my home to a wrong name.
    What should I do.?
    Pat

• Ba
    Balji Mar 14, 2011

I am in Windsor ON, I cancelled my account with call select and switched to Startec. I talked to the customer service but I am still receiving their bill as $4.0 for service charges and $2.0 for paper bill+ HST for the last two months.. what a scam??

• Si
    silverbluelady Dec 01, 2010

Call Select is very reasonable. Have found them the best Long Distance call provider. Some people will complain if they get a bill at all.