Caesars Entertainmentrefused to return the original counter check {marker receipt}

M

I took a marker from the casino, and I believe that I returned the whole amount . On jan 3rd my bank informed me that a request for payment was declined by the bank.On further investigation it was found out that it was an electronic request from Caesar's in Atlantic city.I called them and asked them whether they have the original marker I signed. They did not have it. at that time. Every day I called them to see the original document I signed. Every day they said it is not there, it went to the bank etc. In the mean time I contacted the bank and the bank manager told me there was no original check submitted to them only electronical request. On jan 14 when I called a lady named Margie answered and told me that she has the original check I signed. I went there right away and put up 2100 dollars in cash at the counter. The cashier went back in to the back office and returned sometime back and told me that he cannot find the original check, which me made me even more suspicious. Then I asked them to return the money until they find the check, the supervisor informed me that she will keep the money in F/M deposit and return it to me if they don't have the original check. They still don't have it and refused to give me my money back.What I think is they copied my counter check and submitted it electronically or they paid of somebody else marker with my money intentional or unintentional. I have every reason to suspect that it is nothing but fraud being committed by a crooked casino employee .On Jan 25 I called the casino and asked them whether they have the original counter check, a lady named eva told me she has it. I went there again that evening and demanded to see the original check. Eva one of the nastiest person you can deal with, show me the duplicate copy they have, and when I raised concern about the lie she told me, suddenly a security guard appeared. At that time I knew that they are not planning to return the money or return the original counter check. Please let me know how to proceed . All I want is to see the original counter check they claim they have. Thanks.