Cadbury Digestive Chocolate Biscuitshalf of wood stick inside a biscuit

C

The afternoon of the day 24th of November of 2013, I went to the store to buy a package of cookies. As I am a big fan of the preparation for "Cadbury Hot chocolate", that day I decided to buy something completely different : the -for me completely new- biscuits " Cadbury Disgestives " .

When I came home ready to enjoy a delicious cup of hot chocolate with my cookies, everything started well ... Until I bite the third cookie. My teeth start to fight what turned out to be something like a wooden stick with a sharp tip, potentially harmful for human consumption... A bit more of a third of a wood stick inside of the cookie!!!

In short, a potential hazard to the consumer ...

Do not know what to do about it and I am feeling a little cheated by both the commercial establishment in which I have acquired the package of cookies ( Poundland ) and by the Cadbury company .

If buying a cheap a product represents a risk, at least the consumer should be warn about this in order to assume the consequences of their decisions... But as a consumer I trusted in a brand that put in risk my health and security.

I am completely in shock. I feel neglected and scorned because if that would be the case that I swallowed the piece of wood, I do not know who would have paid for the treatment and the resulting damage ...

I am still trying to find out the right place to raise this complaint apart from this one...

Thanks in advance,

CB

To contact me regarding this case, please kindly e-mail me to: [protected]@yahoo.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices