Having problems with Cadbury?

800 818 181 (Cadbury UK Products)
1800 678 708 (Ireland)
+44 121 458 2000 (General Information)
+44 289 016 9916 (Cadbury UK Products)
+44 844 880 7667 (Cadbury World)
+44 845 600 3113 (Cadbury Gifts Direct)
+44 167 742 3397 (R&R Ice Cream)
+27 860 223 287 (South Africa)
Cadbury House, Sanderson Road

Ireland
Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5, Ireland

South Africa
Building 13 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive, Woodmead, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cadbury.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 28, 2018

Cadbury — fungi on the chocolate inside pack

Ths dairy milk is black from boundary nd green fungy as well.on it inside the wrapper . some gummy stuff too...

Faridabad

Cadburyfood product

Dear Sir,
I am a evertime admirer of cadbury and its all products. but it is very much dissaponiting these days regarding the cadbury chocolates as it happened to me last 3-4 times. I bought a cadbury dairymilk yesterday. When I opened the sealed packet which was not expired, I was shocked to see fungus growing all over it. It was really a bad experience. kindly have a look on the attached pic. I would appreciate if you pay attention to these stuffs.

food product

Jun 29, 2018

Cadbury Silk — chocolate

Worms in dairy milk silk bought it before 2 days only evn it's not expiry My kid had the half of the...

Varanasi
    Jun 25, 2018

Cadbury's Chocolate-YUCK — cadbury milk & royal dark chocolate, slabs-bought at walmart usa 3.5 ounces

I just wanted to let you know that I no longer buy cadbury's chocolate here in corona, ca since your company...

Jun 12, 2018

Cadbury — cadbury mint slab

good day, on the 11/06/2018 I was eating a slab chocolate at night while watching movie. as I was enjoying...

Port Elizabeth

Cadburys Chocolatesexcess packaging and getting smaller by the year goods.

Cadburys chocolates:

What concerns me is the chocolate ingredient is being watered down by using 'fillers' (substitute vegetable products) which alter the taste and appearance, across the range the chocs you buy contain only 20% chocolate, the rest is the fillers mentioned. Another huge problem is using deceptive packaging to hide the true size of the goods and value of the goods being bought and their reshaping of chocolate bars to reduce their contents, in simple terms choc-bars are being trimmed 33% by this bar-shape deception, they still look big, but its a con, another growing problem is cadbury's chocolate is not made by cadbury's but some licensed agent called mondelez. If it says modelez on the packet don't buy it, its not cadburys but mondelez foreign-imports products.

In conclusion I would say "do not buy any chocolate from anyone, the chocolate trade is now a rogue traders domain," they charge a dollar but only deliver 20 cents of goods. It's time they were boycotted world wide. A number of other complainers have mentioned the poor quality of the chocolate and alleged contamination, I do not share their views, all cadbury's goods leave their premise in perfect condition and no blame can be attached to them for a retailers storage problems. Goodbye cadburys - we want chocolate bars not razor blades.

Cadbury Dairy Milkworst quality of "dairy milk" chocolate

Respected sir/madam,

I am maanvesh jindal from punjab. I like dairy milk chocolate very much. I am huge fan of its taste and uniqueness. I used to gift dairy milk chocolate to my family members and friends on different occasions.

I live in hostel of bits pilani, pilani campus (a second year b. Tech student). I used to bring boxes and boxes of dairy milk chocolate with my all friends. We used to eat chocolate together.

But recently an incident changed my mind about dairy milk chocolate after I found my many dairy milk in the worst condition that I can never expect. The chocolate seems to be eaten up by some type of microorganisms.

Actually I brought these chocolates for my sister before coming to home after completing my 2nd semester. My sister got shocked when she opened the first packet of dairy milk chocolate. She was shocked in such a way that it caused my all family to get shocked a lot. Then my mom told me that this might be the new variety with new taste. But I was not satisfied by my mother's explanation that such a large company can't release a new product without even a single advertisement. Then for confirmation I opened the second packet, the same thing shocked all of us. Then after two days I opened third packet, same happened again. Then after one more day I opened a small pack the same thing was happening again and again. I and my whole family was very annoyed with the good quality brand dairy milk. It was for the first time that it happened with us. Now I am sorry to say it caused a lot of dissatisfaction to all of us including my friends when I discussed with my friends.
      I am sending you the pics of dairy milk chocolate that I found when I opened the packets. I still have 2-3 unopened packets as a proof. These packets seem to have same type of condition when felt by touching fingers.

Waiting for the kind action and reply soon…..

With thanks,
      Maanvesh jindal,
      [protected].

Date of incident:22/5/18
      Resolution: return or refund more than actual return value due to all type of inconvenience.

Cadbury Hot Chocolateamount in 500ml container

Paid r56 for a 500ml catbury hot choc. On 16.04.2018. The 500ml was half full in the container. Been winter this was the only product available at spar the reeds centurion. Also not the first time that this has happened. Will never buy it again. Total rip off. Take a lesson from nestle and compare your product with nestle. Total dissapointment. And catbury will not get back to me.

amount in 500ml container

Cadbury Dairy Milktop deck - 80 grams

I reside in johannesburg. was travelling to durban for family visit. stopped by at woolworths - king shaka international . purchased 5 bars of cadbury's slabs (diffferent flavours) of chocolates. the top deck slab is white at the back and uneatable. still have the receipt.
          this is the 2nd instance of bad chocolate with top deck. i also purchased a slab at the pick n pay - mulbarton (johannesburg) - this exact same thing. not sure if i dispensed with the till slip
          is there a batch of bad or rotten top deck that was manufactured and selling at the stores??
          really unbelievable that it's the exact flavour of chocolate. Still have both slabs at home.

Apr 17, 2018

Cadbury Dairy Milk — cadbury caramel bar

Hi. I bought one of your bars in tesco in ballinasloe Co.Galway Ireland. When i opened the bar there was a...

Apr 03, 2018

Cadbury — cadbury dairy milk

Packaging date on the chocolate is Feb-18 It has been 2 month from packaging and the colour of chocolate ha...

Cadbury Dairy Milkdairy milk silk (chocolate)

I bought Cadbury chocolate silk and found white patches on it. It showed signs of fungus I guess. At tht spot itself I called and registered complaint.. They told they will take actions. No actions wr taken. Even after my second call...till now no actions are taken. They shld be ashamed of not repaying for their mistake.it will definitely affect the goodwill of their business

Cadbury Dairy Milkdairy milk oreo

I have bought 6 diary milk oreo from bahrain, zinj lulu and have found out that there is no vanilla cream or oreo in it as shown in the product cover. (C8) OEC3873443 BARCODE NO.[protected]. we have bought 6 pieces and only one of them had oreo in it. the picture we uploaded is legit we had already opened it and found out that there was no oreo in it. it was just the normal dairy milk. we are reporting the same for your kind notice as this would create a bad impact for your company. we hope you will look on to this matter soon. my email is [protected]@gmail.com

Cadbury Dairy Milkstaff complaint

I visited the Bylsbridge Pnp in Centurion on 13 December 2017, 13:15. There was a lay unpacking the dairy milk ice-cream in front of the pay points. I requested her to please move so i could get to to the allocated till point to pay for my goods. the ignored my request bumped my baby bump (7.5 months pregnant) into the counter to get further stock to pack into the fridge, almost causing me to fall.
                I raised it with the PnP manager who advised me that it is not there staff member but a dairy milk staff member. This is highly unprofessional and acceptable and causes damage to the stores. this behavior could lead to injured customers or any damages claims.

Cadbury Dairy Milkcadbury dairy milk oreo chocolate

I bought cadbury dairy milk oreo chocolate on 12th august from a store near malviya nagar metro station, Delhi. When I opened it, it was smelling very bad. It felt very oily when I touched the inside the wrapper to open it all my hands got soaked in oil. The smell of oil was very bad it felt like some cheap quality oil. And the chocolate was unopened when I bought it I was the one who opened it. It was not expired. The expiration date is very far away. I couldn't eat it obviously and felt like complete idiot wasting my money. It was of Rs.75. I don't expect such service from cadbury.
                  I captured some pictures which I will post here. As a consumer I felt cheated.

Cadbury Dairy Milkcadbury dairy milk

This Is regarding faulty piece of Cadbury bought today from general Store (Area Andheri East).
                    please note the condition of Cadbury bought can bee seen in the picture attached.
                    foul smell & distorted item was found.

Batch No/Code No : D70623 B2
                    Pkd Date : 06/17

We would request you to attend our issue & take necessary action & make sure this does not happens in near Future or will be taken ahead to further level.

cadbury dairy milk

Cadbury Dairy Milkcadbury martians

Good day. I would like to find out if there is something wrong with the cadbury martians competition website. We cannot log in, it does not give us a verification code. We send numerous requests. We collected four codes. A lot of wrappers do not have codes. Please let us know whatvto do. The kids really want the martians figurines. They so disappointed that we cannot redeem it. We purchased a whole lot of cadbury slabs. Please help, let us know what to do.

Thanks a lot

Kind Regards

Cadbury Dairy Milk — top deck

I bought a slab of top deck dairy milk from my local supermarket, pick n pay, upon opening the package I...

Cadbury — dairy milk products food have worm & webs

i have bought chocolate cad bury yesterday & find out after half way eating the chocolate, there is web...

Cadbury Digestive Chocolate Biscuits — half of wood stick inside a biscuit

The afternoon of the day 24th of November of 2013, I went to the store to buy a package of cookies. As I am a...

London

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices