Having problems with Cadbury?

Cadbury reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 15, 2007. The latest review Cadburys milk chocolate was posted on Sep 6, 2021. The latest complaint unhealty chocolates was resolved on Jan 17, 2010. Cadbury has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 88 reviews. Cadbury has resolved 5 complaints.

Cadbury Customer Service Contacts

800 818 181 (Cadbury UK Products)
1800 678 708 (Ireland)
+44 121 458 2000 (General Information)
+44 289 016 9916 (Cadbury UK Products)
+44 844 880 7667 (Cadbury World)
+44 845 600 3113 (Cadbury Gifts Direct)
+44 167 742 3397 (R&R Ice Cream)
+27 860 223 287 (South Africa)
Cadbury House, Sanderson Road

Ireland
Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5, Ireland

South Africa
Building 13 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive, Woodmead, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cadbury Customer Service. Initial Cadbury complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cadbury above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cadbury. Discuss the issues you have had with Cadbury and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cadbury Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Cadbury Dairy Milk — defective rotten product

Dear sir, We purchased one cadbury choclate on our way back from trichy, tamil nadu. however on opening...

Cadbury/ cadbury Dairy milk Cracklepartially missing chocolate bar inside apparently sealed pack of cadbury dairy milk crackle

Sir,
I had bought a Cadbury Dairy Milk Crackle on 6th August 2009. On 0pening the packet I found half of the chocolate bar was missing.
The incident is very disturbing. Hope necessary action to be taken to mitigate such occurance.

Product Info:-
Product Name -Cadbury Dairy Milk Crackle
Code- P 90428
Bar Code - 8 [protected]
Pkd- 04/09
Net wt- 42 g

Purchased From:-
A retail outlet in Jadavpur, Kolkata.
Location - Near Jadavpur 8 B Bustand, On Raja S.C.Mullick Road, Beside HDFC ATM, only shop at the corner of the lane leading from Raja S.C Mullick Road towards Dutta Printers.

cadbury/eclairs — new advertisement on television 'dhamaka'

From: Sumita Gupta C-66 Rohit Kunj Pitampura Delhi-110034 Email/Mobile: [protected]@yahoo.com ...

cadbury roasted almond variantworms and molds

I loved Cadbury, but the incident that took place a few days back prompted me to post this complaint. I bought a 150 grams of Cadbury Roast Almond from Gaisano Store in Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental, Philippines a couple of days ago. I checked the wrapper for the expiration date and I read 05/10/09. I assumed that it meant 5 October 2009 which is months away.

That same night, I felt like binging and I grabbed my favorite chocolate (the same Cadbury Roast Almond I bought earlier that day). I opened it and broke a small portion of the chocolate bar. At first bite, the chocolate tasted funny, but I didn't mind it thinking that it was just because I just brushed my teeth. When I was done with that portion of chocolate, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. It reminded me of the Van houten chocolate that I bought (from the same store) that had molds. So I decided to open up the whole package.

Much to my disgust, there were a number of worms wiggling in the chocolate bar! There were also molds! On instinct, I threw the chocolate and rushed to the toilet to wash my mouth. I decided to return the store the following day to file my complaint. You would be surprised and disgusted with what the merchandiser told me.

When I asked for the store supervisor for my complaint, the first person that they called was the merchandiser. The merchandiser told me that they had no idea that there were worms in the chocolate bar. Besides, he told me, the chocolate was already opened. I felt my blood rush to my head and I told him, "Are you plain stupid or what? How would I know that there are worms in the chocolate if I didn't opene it?" Then they asked me to ait for the supervisor. Around 15 minutes later, the supervisor approached me. He was carrying a few bars of Cadbury. He told me (and showed me) that the expiration date is stated as day/month/year which he said illustrates that the chocolates on display were not expired. So I asked him how he would explain the worms and molds in the chocolate that I purchased. Hold your breath, he told me: It's a RECURRING incident involving Cadbury Roast Almond. I asked him, "So what do you do about it?" He said, "We just report complaints to the local distributor."

Amazing! Those people in the store don't take responsibility for the food products that they put on display! How could they allow such incident to happen repeatedly and take no actions on it? And how could Cadbury allow this thing to happen in the first place?

If I were to be asked what should be done, I would definitely say: They should put a warning on Cadbury chocolates that says: This product is only for those who have the stomach for wiggling worms and thickened molds.

• Ju
        jun2x kho Sep 22, 2009

I experience eating cadbury with mold and worms too, i had file a complaint to DOH-BFAD who handles food and drug complaints. BFAD ask me to impose demand with cadbury instead i ask them to impose penalties since this involves public health hazard. I cannot think of something to demand that would teach cadbury a lesson that this instance will never happen again I'm not looking for monetary consideration I just want justice that this will never happen to another consumer again. please help me figure out what to do about this...

Thanks
        concern citizen of Davao City

• Di
        Dimo Quilala May 25, 2009

get the store manager to tell you who the distributor is and their business address. then get yourself a lawyer. if the store manager doesn't cooperate, sue him also.

Cadbury Caramilk — Glue

My name is Shelley Tryon. I have been buying caramilk chocolate bars for years because of how good they are...

cadbury caramilk bardifferent chocolate

this isn't really a complaint
      i was just wondering what did you guys do as a company to the caramilk bar?
      i enjoy the bar very much so, they have a new package, and a new taste to them..
      soo i was just wondering did you do??
      and i'm not really a big fan of the new taste...
      Gordie

Chocolates Feb 01, 2014

The new Cadbury Caramilk chocolate bar wrapping is no good. It takes away a big part of the pleasure of enjoying these chocolates, which is laying it on a table or surface anywhere and breaking the squares apart.
          The new packaging is just another cheap
          skate penny pinching tactic that lets down the integrity of the famous Cadbury Caramilk Secret.

• H0
          H07xox Sep 01, 2011

I used to love the taste of caramilk bars in the past. It seems as if the taste was changed! There's a huge difference and I'm not happy with it at all!

• Ri
          richu Oct 02, 2008

i bought a dairymilk frm eranakulam[kerala]i found only half of it when i opened the cover...
          i became very sad and i didnt expect this from cadburys... thats why i'm sending this...

please take check while packing it...

the code no. of that dairymilk was T80809

Cadbury Philippinessham promo

Cadbury's The Art of Happiness promo was a sham! Its judges did not themselves know what they should be judging about. I joined the contest, taking pains to carefully build my Cadbury-wrapped paper art design according to its Art-of-Happiness concept. But what huge disappointment I got when I felt cheated out so unfairly in the end. I'm no spoilsport or no mean loser. I can accept defeat and lose valiantly as long as the loss is reasonable and fair. But choosing designs that did not at all depict the contest theme and fell short of the other criteria, like audience votes, is unbelievable! To illustrate: my design showed a balikbayan dad being welcomed at the airport arrival area by his wife and children, which, to me, is a very timely tableau of what constitutes happiness in today's Pinoy families. To compare: 3rd place winner they chose is an Egyptian chariot, 2nd place is a Chinese pagoda-lamp, 1st place is a mountain-beach resort replica. Where is the message of happiness in the winning entries they selected? Beats me. So pray, tell me, don't I have reason to cry "scam!"? Choose Cadbury, Choose Happiness, the promoters say. I say: Cadbury leaves a bad taste in my mouth after this experience!

• Ms
            ms. miss Jul 15, 2009

where can i see the works of the winners of last year's cadbury contest?

Anonymous May 27, 2009

kay monique, kung mabasa mo ito, better luck next time. Ngayon ko lang nakita itong complaint item mo. If you want to complain about your loss, wag mo idamay kami mga winners. In my life, nakapanalo na rin ako ng ibang contests not just Cadbury's. I did not want you to lose, but I want myself to win.

If you have that kind of attitude, you will NEVER be able to win in ANY contest.

Just do better next time.

Thank you.

• Ka
            kandy hierro Oct 08, 2008

i join the contest too but aim not there at the judging day and the worse part of joining the contest is that, i dint even get my entry back they dint even call me to inform me where can i get my art back, even if i dint win the contest making those art made me feel a winner hope next time the cadbury Phils.try to value your customer more beside we spend lots of money buying your product so we can have a master piece to join the contest.

• Ni
            Nicole Oct 04, 2008

Look, all I can say is that if God let them win, He probably wanted them to. I joined the contest myself (the forest diorama with the origami moose and trees). I spent hours on that one moose. It was a 100++ step model. I prayed to God every night that whatever he wants to happen, will happen. And I needed him to accept it. We din't really have the same plans but I'm sure that his were better. Maybe not for me but for whoever won.

• Ni
            nikehome Jul 29, 2008

Want to buy the shoes of the low price of high quality, I want to go www.nikehome.net

• Mo
            monique Jul 29, 2008

Hey, Cadbury Phils. people! Take heed..looks like your Happiness promo made this guy so unhappy and he seemed to have valid reasons to be. Cadbury, better 'bury your not-so-happy promo! Next time, study your own contest rules! Who drafted the contest mechanics anyway? Hershey's?

Cadbury — chocolate unfit is not for consumption

I recently purchased a Cad bury Chocolate from a local shop in Delhi, after opening the outer packaging of...