Having problems with Cadbury?

800 818 181 (Cadbury UK Products)
1800 678 708 (Ireland)
+44 121 458 2000 (General Information)
+44 289 016 9916 (Cadbury UK Products)
+44 844 880 7667 (Cadbury World)
+44 845 600 3113 (Cadbury Gifts Direct)
+44 167 742 3397 (R&R Ice Cream)
+27 860 223 287 (South Africa)
Cadbury House, Sanderson Road

Ireland
Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5, Ireland

South Africa
Building 13 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive, Woodmead, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cadbury.

Complaints & Reviews

Cadburycadbury dairy milk

Hey this is to bring in your notice that
I recently bought a chocolate from the shopkeeper and i am really shocked to see that it has warms all inside the chocolate how can you manufacture such cheap product
I am highly disappointed
I need an apology plus a compensation else i will highlight this matter on social media
Looking forward to hear from you guys soon

How can you manufacture such chocolate
Which are totally unsafe and unhealthy

Such sales should be stopped forever

Cadburysilk oreo

I find it the worst of your chocolates
    I am having cadburry products from childhood but today when i see a product in the store cadburry oreo ...i took it because of the name cadburry
    But the taste is not good as the combination doesnt match, no crunch looks like a biscuit is coated with melted chocolate ...
    I know it will matter to cadburry but i really work hard to earn money

Jul 03, 2019

Cadbury — chocolate

मैं कृष्णा डेली नीड अमूल पार्लर से शिकायत दर्ज करना चाहता हूं कि पिछले काफी समय से बार-बार कंप्लेंट करने पर...

Cadburysilk oreo

I just bought one Cadbury diary milk silk Oreo . While removed the outerpack, it seemed like almost one by third of the pack empty. I thought it might be because of the bad weather and might be melted in to the under side, but not. The packet shows that it's 135g. When I checked the pack, it's only 82g . And company itself spoiled it's reliability . Because Rs.170 is not a small amount for an ordinary women like me.
      I want my cash back . I have a video clip of uncovering the pack . But it couldn't upload and attach with this complaint due to network error. Do take immediate action for my complaint.

Cadburychocolate

I bought 4 dairy milk chocolates yesterday. They are wish packs. When i unwrapped one of it, it was totally spoiled and worms were crawling on it!!
        Another chocolate comtains holes over it.
        After that i haven't opened the other two packets. The mfg date of chocolate is 3/2019 and hence it is still in the expiry beriod. So, i want my grievance to be solved asap .

Cadburyvisi cooler for chocolate

Dear Sirs :

We are running an AC outlet in name of KRRISH WORLD at 20/2, Upendranath Mitra Lane, Howrah, 711 106, West Bengal. Our customer code is 3253 and Regd mobile
          No is [protected], also we are available at [protected].

We are dealing in your product since 2012 and initially you had give us a desk top cooler which was returned back to you dealer for continuous breakdown and fault.
          WE wanted standy type cooler for our Ac outlet but inspite of several request to your distributor no one bothered to give us a cooler for our shop. We docketed a complaint
          vide ticket no [protected] few days back.

Presently we are keeping chocolate inside our cold drinks fridge and outside the view of customer and as a result our sale has been fallen due to no visibility.
          Also it was noted that your Distributor sending us bill in some others name and after manual correction in our shop name. This is also not fair, as some others
          are bagging the sales made from our counter.

Anyway, we need a Standy type cooler ( not Desk type), and if needed we shall keep deposit against the cooler, pl see if this can be alloted for joint interest of
          us and take up with Distributor SADHUKHAN DISTRIBUTORS why they are issuing bill in others name and sending stock to us after manual correct.
          I refer their bill no 1288 dated 14/4/19, pl check and get back.

Regards
          Abhijit De
          [protected]

Cadburycrispy crunch

I bought a crispy crunch, trying to capture my youth, I have not had one in years but do remember that first bite, boy was I disappointed, it was so stale it almost broke a tooth, the stamp on it is, 2019 JL 19 gt265184011, I only paid $ 1:39 but, not sure I would buy one again, I do live in a small town in Nova Scotia but would think we deserve fresh not stale.

Apr 15, 2019

Cadbury — lunch bar

Good day I purchased a lunch bar chocolate 48g from checkers in reservoir hills durban. As I took the first...

Cadburydairy milk chocolate rs 5 full box

I bought rs 5dairy milk full box and its disgusting to see fungus in it... I have never expected this atleast from such a good company... Fungus in it n that too its not expired... I guess the quality is not being checked... Its a request to kindly check the quality... I have the photos, videos n also the chocolates with me if no action will be taken I will be giving it in social media...

Dec 11, 2018

Cadbury — cadbury's dairy milk crackle /friends pack

I have bought your product Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate, crackle and its price is rupees 40 only and I want...

New Delhi

Cadbury10 rupees bar

It taste much like sugar than chocolate .I usually buy silk it tastes good but these 10 rupee bar are over sweet literally no chocolate taste . Before they used to taste lot better . These bars are tasting worst day by day .In many of these packs contain sugar blooms .Please take this points into consideration its not like everyone should buy silk every time .

Nov 03, 2018

Cadbury — I am complaining about the dairy milk chocolate of rs. 40

Sir, I am a regular customer of buying dairy milk chocolate of Rs.40 only, because it's flavour and...

Cadbury Indiacadbury chocolates (including gems)

Recently I bought a box of Cadbury Celebrations worth ₹ 100/- . When I opened the box and unwrapped the chocolates one by one I was shocked. All the chocolates had something whitish all over them and it seemed like I was eating some kind of plastic . The taste was completely different. I am totally disappointed and I would never buy Cadbury Celebrations ever again.

Date of incident-24/10/18

cadbury chocolates (including gems)
                  cadbury chocolates (including gems)

Oct 17, 2018

Cadbury — cadbury dairy milk chocolate bars

I've been a consumer of your products since literally forever, but over the last couple of years I've seen a...

Cadburydairymilk

Mfd in feb 2018
                    And will expired in feb 2019 but before about 4 months it gets infected by bacteria and i have clip of it
                    Cadbury is a big brand so we all believe on it but really i am getting afraid now from seeing that kind of thing i just hate this brand and i hope from my thing bad experience many peoples are aware about it

I think we should check the quality by herself not by the date that companies show us...

Sep 30, 2018

Cadbury — cadbury dairy milk

I purchased Cadbury dairy milk which from shop and when i opened it, it was having fungus and Germany on it.I...

Pune
                      Sep 27, 2018

Cadbury Celebration — bad product with white fungus type thing in cadbury items.

Bought a Celebration pack on 7th September 2018. Pack details: RS. 150; net wt: 172.6g Expiry date...

Kolkata

Cadburycadbury caramello

#101 74247

I have already contacted you and been contacted in regards to the first 2 blocks i opened. was told that they cant do anything about the 3 unopened blocks until i opened them. i now have opened them and they were as gross as the first 2. they tasted odd. no creamyness to them like they should be.

I threw out the first block i opened but have photos of the other 4
                      Renee

Sep 04, 2018

Cadbury — caramell bar

From: Cheryl London Sent: 01 September 2018 09:41 AM To: '[protected]@mdlz.com' Subject: Unsatisfied...

Aug 28, 2018

Cadbury — cadbury celebration

I would like to draw the attention of the authorities that I have been frauded from a most reputed company...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices