The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved cadbury/eclairs — new advertisement on television 'dhamaka'
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
From: Sumita Gupta
C-66 Rohit Kunj
Email/Mobile: [protected]@yahoo.com / [protected], [protected]
To: Cadbury Consumer Services Cell
P.O. Box 26516
Dated: JUNE 9th 2009
Subject: Complaint against Cadbury Éclairs advertisement ‘Dhamaka’.
The latest advertisement of Cadbury’s Éclairs ‘Dhamaka’ seen on Television is outrageous. It shows that people have a cracker in their mouth and then suddenly their heads blasts off chocolate.
This is negative advertising that may create a horrifying image in a child’s mind that may start avoiding chocolates for the fright of their head being blasts.
I am disturbed to see your advertisement and our complaint should be notified. Thus, I suggest you to stop the promotion of this advertisement and also give a compensation for the mental grievances caused to us by you and whoever is responsible for such publicity.
More cadbury/eclairs Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury Dairymilk - worm in the chocolate (unexpired product)
- cadbury roasted almond variant - worms and molds
- cadbury caramilk bar - different chocolate
- Cadbury Philippines - sham promo
- Cadbury - chocolate unfit is not for consumption
- Cadbury - dairy milk chocolate rs 5 full box
- Cadbury - cadbury celebration
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - dairy milk oreo
- Cadbury Digestive Chocolate Biscuits - half of wood stick inside a biscuit
- Cadbury Caramilk - Glue