Menu

M
Author of the complaint
10:56 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi

I bought a membership with c-date. The website advertise a monthly price of around 15 euros. After registration they charged my bank account 79 euros. Their explanation was that our advertisement was for a weekly subscription not monthly subscription. So I went to the website to find relavant info. There was none to be found! So I used Google advanced search tools to search for any notion of the price! There were none!

I figured by searching internet that men and women are charged differently. A price descrimination! Which I don't think is fair!

Then I had to deactivate my master card as they wanted to charge two extra months (as if I have purchased a three months membership)

I forgot to say that based on info in the website one month subscription should be 59 euros for men.

I wrote them an email they just ignored it. And they set an ultimatum for me to pay which I ignored. A week ago I received a letter from a company who has bought the debt. They said I have to pay 130 euros. With the deadline of a week and they will jack up the bill if I ignore it ...

There is no transparent pricing in this website for customers. For buying subscription the customers are led to other domains and they do practice predatory business... Never! Never sign up with them

By the way... I got to meet no one using their platform... So no success in dating...

More C-Date complaints & reviews