[Resolved] C-Date — distortion for money of private pictures
Hi I was contacted by a woman who viewed my profile and I responded.There after she said we must use whatsapp for chatting.
After exchanging of private messages she asked for money or she will send All foto's to Facebook and other social media apps.
I have deleted them all by now.
Unfortunately I have really been stressed by this.Will she know I reported her as I said I would not report it?
Any advice for new members ?
What should I do if contacted again?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
C-Date Customer Care's Response · Nov 12, 2019
we're very sorry to hear about your issues! Please contact us directly at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.
Thank you in advance!
On behalf of the C-Date Customer service Team
More C-Date Complaints & Reviews
- C-date.se - internet dating scam 
- [Resolved] C-Date - scam 
- C-Date - I wish to cancel membership 
- Interdate SA - dating site 
- [Resolved] C-Date - I want to cancel my subscription because I never asked for a recurring subscription 
- C-Date - my membership fee deduction 
- C-Date - I don't like the website and service you provided
- [Resolved] C-Date - subscription cancelation
- C-Date - money taken without authorisation
- [Resolved] C-Date - c-date e6bqfa87