Sort by: Date | Popularity

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau Complaints & Reviews

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau - California, Los Angeles / Display of plates violation

Na
Apr 4, 2014

I have repeatedly receive a violation for CVC 5200: DISPLAY OF PLATES. I have my front license plate fixed to the dashboard of my vehicle due to the fact that when I purchased the vehicle there was no front license plate mount. I did some investigation and discovered that CVC5200 states: "(a) When two license plates are issued by the department for use upon a vehicle, they shall be attached to the vehicle for which they were issued, one in the front and the other in the rear." This was still a bit vague so upon further research I found CVC 5201a: POSITIONING OF PLATES and found this "The rear...

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau - California, Los Angeles / Overcharging for parking violation

Va

I submitted payment for a parking ticket before it's due date and because it was not received by Parking Enforcement until after the due date (forget the postmark date) I was accessed an additional $82.00 on top of the original $48.00. I called and complained as I am on UIB and I received a call back from a supervisor with a message on my answering machine after I waited for 3 days to hear from them. Not even a call back number! When I first called to complain about the initial citation, I was told that there was nothing that the Bureau would do about it. Now I'm being harrassed a...

City Of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau - California, 6309 Van Nuys Blvd Room 103 / commercial trailer parking violation

On

I was issued a citation for parking in front of my business on Foothill Blvd. I have parked my van there beginning in May of 2008 with no issues. On March 12th of 2009 at 9:29 PM, I was issued the violation #:2042035203 even though I was in compliance of the street sign. The ticket mentions Municipal code section 80.69.1A as the reason for the violation which says that a commercial trailer/22 feet cannot be parked for a period of three hours or more. The vehicle in question is passenger van and not a trailer! Thanks in advance!