Lancaster County Logo

Lancaster County

Having problems with Lancaster County?

Lancaster County Customer Service Contacts

1 800 932 0313 (Children & Youth Agency​)
+1 717 299 7925 (Children & Youth Agency​)
150 N Queen St.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Children & Youth Agency
Government Center,
150 N. Queen St, Suite 111,
Lancaster, PA 17603

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lancaster County Customer Service. Initial Lancaster County complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lancaster County above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lancaster County. Discuss the issues you have had with Lancaster County and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lancaster County Complaints & Reviews

Lancaster County Children And YouthEverything about them and my case

August 2019 my son was taken from me under false allegations why he's been in their care my son has been mentally physically and sexually abused and drugged while being under their care my son was falsely accused that later on in February 2001 his charges were expunged and they still hold him now they have me taking drug and alcohol classes they have me doing parenting capacity classes they have me doing groups as if I was ever in their system for any kind of report that does not exist now this all started as me filing a report towards my child when he was 14 now I'm trying to keep my family together because they're trying to take my girls as well nobody's hearing me I feel so discriminated because of my race my case worker also had an affair with my husband I do have proof of what happened to my son wow and much more please help me reunify my family at once stop this insanity

Lancaster CountyEmotional stress and misuse of information

Received a visit from someone here claiming they received a report. We do not even have children. We are appalled and do not need any additional issues during this time. They just show up at your door step and we are just wondering why, what, where did they get this information. It is baffling. We feel very much targeted and we would just like to live peacefully. We do not know why our information was in their hands in the first place. I called the supervisor couple of times and left a message, never got a call back.

May 13, 2020

Lancaster County — Children and youth services

The Cys worker assigned to my case, didn't do his job to help reunify my son and I. He wouldn't let me visit...

Lancaster Children and Youth — They would not help, refused to give me accurate information

C&Y never contacted me when they placed my newborn grandson from the hospital with strangers. They knew who I...

Lancaster County Children And Youth — Discrimination and Deceptiveness

Our caseworker told my boyfriend they "butted heads" because he was Catholic and kept going on and on about...

Lancaster County Children And Youth — termination of parental right/false accusations

children and youth terminated my parental rights because i was locked up and couldnt complete the child...