Burger King Whopperstale bread

My friend and I were having an early dinner (about 4:PM) Thurs, Apr. 28, and used coupons to order. When we received our whoppers they were cold and the bread was stale. We returned them and I heard the manager ask if it was out of date. We received new burgers. They were hot but the bread was still stale. The sandwiches were dry and, for whatever reason the bread was crumbly dry, there was not very much veg., the meat left at least a 1/2 to a 1/3 space from meat to edge of bread and very little sauce. I am 62 and this is the first time that sandwich was so bad. I'm sorry your standards have become so poor.

sincerely,

Windflower

• Je
    jesthamess Mar 07, 2012

The burgerking on a1a says 24hrs but I tried the drive thru n nothingg.. the doors were lock y'all are some false advertising mfers :( I'm hungryy biotchessz

• Ru
    Russel weide Oct 01, 2011

The whopper, what use to be the biggest and best tasteing fast food burger.Whats going on there? My wife has been a fan of a double cheese burger forever.she says the meat no longer tastes the same.and does not want to eat there again . On the other hand I want to know WHERES THE BEEF???? the meat is so thin it looks like it was made at Stake N Shake.
    PS. fire the King those adds make me want to go somewhere else to eat.Also you need a new add agency the one you have now sucks

• Tu
    Turtlemamma May 23, 2011

That seems to be a common thing at BK. There have been several times I have eaten there (in Oklahoma and Virginia) and the bread was really dry and crumbly. I just stopped eating there. Hardee's tastes better. Try them?