Burger Kingrestaurant ran out of bread for whoppers

G

Hello,
This evening I decided to stop by and check out the new burger king on clear creek rd. here in Killeen, Texas. I was very impressed with the new restaurant and the styling of the store, unfortunately when I ordered the two whoppers for ten dollars the employee told me that the store had run out of whopper bread and that they would give me whopper Jr's instead. I looked at the employee and asked if they were telling me what I would order or if she was asking me what I would like. They basically said that's what they had and if I wanted it, so of course I took the meal and paid the $10.00 for it! It was just mind boggling how a new restaurant would run out of their signature dish and an employee could be that bad at customer service!

restaurant ran out of bread for whoppers

• Wi
    Wick Breault Jul 10, 2017

I mean this is what the customer is being told to tell you...I work at a burger king and our manager usually tells the girls who work the cash register to offer the whopper jr. instead, and you should've reminded her that it said the two for ten whopper deal when you only had the one jr so its kinda on you for not bringing it up?