Burger King — management
The management team at Oakview mall puts more pressure on one person than it does on the rest of the crew and this person has shown up on time through out the years he's been there, he's been busting his butt every day that I've known him, and even though he has some mental health issues, they fired him over one of them, (he tends to hear voices from time to time and he ended up doing something one of the voices told him to do), he tried to explain to them about what was going on with him but the D.M. told him that she didn't need mental issues in her business.
I am sorry but this is what discrimination is and I will not be going to any B.K.s owned by this Linda person who has a problem with people who have mental health issues!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service