Burger King — food poison incident
On July 23rd 2019 at approximately 6pm, I ordered a mushroom bacon whopper with coke cola soda at the Burger King store # ono n462 6736, located on 1443 juyeop 2 dong close to the Juyeop subway station line 3. An hour later, I had sudden severe diarrhea that had feces stained my underwear, jean and shoes. I went back to the Burger King store immediately and reported the incident to the store manager Seo Kyo Won who gave me his store number and email contact.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service