Burger King — all burger king restaurants are either closed or shut down permanently
I have seen several Burger King restaurant close down for no reason and the worst one is the only one in area. The 42nd Ave and Flagler BK was the best one and oldest in Miami-Gables area and has been shut down over two years ago and nothing has been torn down or reopened as something else. The one on 8 street and 60th also closed down eventhough construction started on that one. The only BK left is on 57 and 7 street and that one is the worst Burger King in the USA with very bad service, no supplies and never given a receipt for your purchases. When will we see another BK in area? We now go to Checkers or Wendys most of time because Mcdonalds has very slow service. We need our 42 Ave bk back! Close the one on 57 because they serve garbage there.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service