Bulq.com — Pallet of like-new item
I purchased one pallet of like-new items from bulq.com. After the pallet arrived I discovered numerous items were not like-new. Bulq.com refunded the money for the items that were not like-new and even gave me a goodwill credit for my inconvenience. A few days later an item from the pallet that I sold on ebay was returned to me because it was defective. The item had sold on ebay for around $400 and is why I bought the pallet. I contacted bulq.com and was told they would not refund the money for the item because they only give one refund. As I processed all of the items I have come across more that are not like-new and that I have had to throw away. Be very careful if you do business with bulq.com. Most of the items in the pallet had an unrealistic msrp and would only sell for 5% of msrp. I had bought the pallet knowing this and planned on making my money on the handful of items that should have sold for close to msrp. That did not happen and I have lost money and time on this venture.
More Bulq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bulq.com - Uninspected returns
- Bulq.com - Unethical business practices, lies about guarantee on website
- Bulq - Deceitful manifests offer false information.
- Bulq.com - Uninspected product / bulq.com
- Bulq - Customer service
- Bulq - Liquidation lot
- Bulq - Misleading policy and over inflated retail values
- Bulq - False manifest and bad customer service..