Bulq.comPallet of like-new item

B

I purchased one pallet of like-new items from bulq.com. After the pallet arrived I discovered numerous items were not like-new. Bulq.com refunded the money for the items that were not like-new and even gave me a goodwill credit for my inconvenience. A few days later an item from the pallet that I sold on ebay was returned to me because it was defective. The item had sold on ebay for around $400 and is why I bought the pallet. I contacted bulq.com and was told they would not refund the money for the item because they only give one refund. As I processed all of the items I have come across more that are not like-new and that I have had to throw away. Be very careful if you do business with bulq.com. Most of the items in the pallet had an unrealistic msrp and would only sell for 5% of msrp. I had bought the pallet knowing this and planned on making my money on the handful of items that should have sold for close to msrp. That did not happen and I have lost money and time on this venture.

• Kr
    Kristi A Gilleland Apr 25, 2018

Happened to me too, but I checked the item before it went out.
    The damage that sending out defective items to your business is not worth the risk.
    I got a like new pallet too and was very, very unhappy with the condition of the items. Several were broken and others were out of original boxes and obviously used. I won't do that again.

• Kr
    Kristi A Gilleland Apr 25, 2018

I wasn't done - they do give refunds but I didn't find out soon enough about some items.
    I have had much better luck with cases. I'll just stay away from pallets- I can't afford the time and manpower to check everything immediately when it comes in.