Buds Gun Shop — budsgunshop.com
I asked Buds Gun Shop to sell me a gun legal for California, so that I could give it as a gift to a California resident. I used their online "request for product info" feature to ask about a specific model of a gun and if it was legal in CA. It was a "Warrior" model gun. They replied "Yes, the Warrior II is legal in CA". A bit confused, I searched their website for a "Warrior II" and found no such thing. Note that I was asking about a SPECIFIC MODEL, included the model number in the email, using a feature on their website, and they replied with a "Yes". Since they had given me an affirmative answer, I ordered the gun. I got the gun engraved and shipped it to my friend, but he was unable to take ownership because the model Buds Gun Shop sold me is illegal in CA.
I was very explicit in my needs and requirements and they ended up selling me something I can't use and now can't return. I wasted $1300 on a gun, $100 on engraving, and over $200 shipping the gun back and forth. Buds Gun Shop's reply to my complaint was to offer to sell me a Warrior II at cost. How generous - after screwing up my order and refusing to accept a return, they offer to sell me ANOTHER gun. I guess they think I am made of money. They of course deny misleading me in any way.
I would not recommend using them, especially if you have special requirements as I did. They obviously do not pay close attention to their customer's requests and, when they do make a mistake, they do not own up to it or accept responsibility. Be wary.
More Buds Gun Shop Complaints & Reviews
- BudsGunShop.com - Unethical business practices
- Buds Gun Shop - Possible fraud?
- Buds Gun Shop - Layaway scam
- Buds Gun Shop - Fishy activity
- Buds Gun Shop - Credit card fraud
- Buds Gun Shop - False advertising
- Buds Gun Shop - Product misrepresented
- BudsGunShop.com - Breach of 90day layaway contact
- BudsGunShop.com - Barrel defective they refused to return
- BudsGunShop.com - Out of stock when said it was in stock