Having problems with BudsGunShop.com?

+1 859 368 0371 (Customer Service)
+1 859 368 0419 (Lexington, KY)
+1 865 774 2007 (Sevierville, TN)
+1 270 641 0753 (Uncle Lee's, Greenville, KY)
1105 Industry Road

820 N Main St., Greenville, KY 42345

Complaints & Reviews

S&W M&P 1522

BUDSGUNSHOP.COM
I received my first Internet-purchased gun today, four days after placing my order at budsgunshop.com. The gun was correct, as advertised, the order process and email followup service was regular and seamless. The speed was greased lightning. The rest is up to Smith & Wesson. My wife and I WILL buy from budsgunshop.com again.

IanC01 Feb 26, 2012

Good luck on your next purchase. I echoed your sentiments the first time too.

bad customer service

Ordered a pistol not on California's "list" as i am exempt (LEO) and told them so. They took my order and charged my card. A week later I call to find out whats up, they say cant send it to CA without LEO certification. I guess they didn't think calling me was a good idea? Try to get thru on line 3, after an hour it hangs up. Try to email, unless you bought online, it won't allow you. Finally got through to a human and she says refund in ten days. It didn't take them 2 hours to charge my card.
Terrible customer service. Not worth the savings over other shops. Never again. Santorum!

• Dr
    drexellake Oct 19, 2011

I agree. Their customer service sucks. I purchased a gun by e-check since they charge 3% to the customer for merchant fees they are supposed to pay as part of the cost of doing business. I paid on Oct 12 and the funds were deducted from my account on Oct. 14th. It is now 7 days later and there is no change in status. They have their page setup to where they don't want to receive emails about orders. The most arrogant policies I have seen in my 50 years.

I also attempted to purchase a gun from them in 2007 that was show as in stock only to find out two weeks later it wasn't. The status still shows it's in the process of being cancelled 4 years later. I can only hope they didn't save my debit card info for this long. I would not recommend these thugs nor will I ever purchase from them again.

• Bi
    BillyT Nov 08, 2011

This store is nothing but disappointment. I will never shop here again.

I order a rifle from here, used their "preferred" FFL who I was told to contact to make sure everything was compliant, the FFL informed me yes, but that they would have to confiscate the 30 rd. mag (which is fine), the state police said the same thing (that my FFL is legally authorized and obligated to do so), thereby making the transfer from my FFL to me legal, then I had to cancel the order because of Bud's POLICY and refusal to ship, NOT THE LAW, It seems Bud doesn't trust the FFL dealers he "prefers" us to use. Now they're holding my money hostage for 3 to 5 days which only took them 3 to 5 seconds to take.

Costumer service is terrible!

I highly recommend shopping somewhere else, as Bud seems to be as bad if not worse then the government.

BUD SUCKS!

• Dk
    Dkentucky Mar 09, 2012

I had recently ordered a XDM from buds, Their 3-7 policy is already out the window, Its been 3 weeks & I still don't have it, Buds say they shipped it but UPS doesn't have it..
    I am really frustrated..They will not respond when I contact them by email, When I call They give me the run around.They closed my account so I couldn't cancel my order.
    Very unprofessional company.I have already turned all my friends & family away from them.Do not pay attention to the reviews on their site as I did.They are False.
    I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN ! & I will be posting comments other places & contacting a few of my favorite shooting mags with letters & requests.
    3-9-2012
    Very Disappointed with you guys at Buds or should I say Duds-
    Customer service My lilly white @#*

• Ra
    Ragstym Jan 19, 2013

Bought my second handgun from Buds Guns online store, because my first experience in early 2011 was excellent. My December 2012/Jan 2013, was anything BUT satisfactory, when it came to their customer service, or lack thereof. Now I realize most if not all, businesses that are selling guns and ammo these days, are on fire due to the tragady that took place in Conn, followed by the constant news of possible upcomig gun laws changing. I did my due diligence before going back to Buds, to make sure I was getting the best price, on the particular handgun I wanted to purchase. Made the decisoin to buy from Buds again, which I did on December 26, 2012. Actually called them personally and bought from a live customer service rep. Received an instant email acknowledging my purchase and thanking me for my business, within hours of my buy. That is where their customer servcice stopped, ...period. Their normal 3-7 day shipping times had been increased to 7-10 business days, ..due to high volume sales. After a full week of my "Purchase History", staying at the "Processing" stage, all I wanted was to speak with a customer service rep, whether it be live, email or online chat, to ask for an update. Literally dozens of attempts to contact ANYONE, without success. Telephone, ..outgoing message that due to high volume of calls, please call at another time, ...online live chat, ..OFFLINE, ...email ...NO RESPONSE. In the initial email thanking me for my purchase, it stated I would receive an email letting me know when the gun was shipped. Not only did I not receive an email with a heads up on shipping, ...their "Purchase History", which is their online record of how the processing, etc is going, ...was backdated, to state that the gun was shipped on 1-15-13, ...but that information did not show up until I had already received the gun, on 1-17.-13. Very frustrating, to say the least, when I attempted to simply make contact with someone and found it impossible to reach anyone at all, although their home page would give you the impression that they are available during fixed hours, live chat, telephone, email and so on, ...but I cannot emphasize enough just how poorly this most recent purchase was handled, when it comes to basic customer service. Their prices are the best I've seen and, I have experienced far better service and an overall better experience before but, buds that is not how things are being handled currently.

• Fr
    From Brooklyn Mar 11, 2019

They advertise a rebate and three pages later, after the purchase, it says for military only. Look for yourself https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

Customer Service at Store

I went to Bud's and Friday May 13th aroung 2:30pm. I went in with the intension of purchasing a Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm and a Taurus 38 special revolver. I walked along the wall trying to locate the items in question, and recieved no help or even "may i help you". I saw the Beretta i was searching for and looked around to see if someone was around and noticed down in the Shotgun/Assault Rifle area 4 employees standing and talking to another(3 women(the Blondes) and a male employee). They looked at me seeing I needed help and just continued talking. I walked down to ask for their assistance and they proceeded to turn away, when they saw me approaching; and walked in the opposite direction. Is this what they call customer service? I guess so. Why are the Blondes even there? Are they just there for eye candy or do they actually now what they are talking about? I will never buy a firearm from Bud's EVER. I don't care if I have to drive 3 hours out of the way for a firearm, even if i was going to buy a $200 firearm. If it wasn't for the Gun Range and the Concealed Carry Class, i'd never go in that place again. People do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. Even if you have to pay a few dollars more(no more than $50), it's worth it than dealing with people who don't want you in their shop.

• Bi
    Billy Lewis Dec 13, 2011

I have bought about five guns from Buds and have never gotten a bad deal. The customer service was exellent and I payed by credit card. I plan on buying another gun next week and 1911 45 ACP goverment model. I bought a Taurus TCP 380 and had a problem with it, I call Taurus Fed X picked it up the same day and I recieved it back in one week no charge to me. Thank You Bill Lewis [email protected]

Delete Negative Reviews

After leaving a negative but helpful and polite review on Buds my review was deleted the next day and my customer account terminated by the "webmaster." Bud's customer service is nonexistent - if you have any issues with your order good luck getting someone on the phone. On the other hand, I would guess that the vast majority of transactions go smoothly and hence the large purported customer base. Low prices, large stock and apparently fast shipping mean most buyers will be happy. Bud's is simply playing the numbers game. Personally, I'd rather deal with companies that actually care if you have a problem even if their prices are higher. You get what you pay for.

• Go
    Goodolboy51 Apr 18, 2011

I have noticed a big slip in customer service out of Budsgunshop.com Lately also. If you can get someone on the phone or via email(fat chance) they have no idea what you are talking about when you ask firearms questions. I have been told twice regarding messups on my order that they were training new people and that was the issue. Train em all you want if they dont know guns they dont know guns. My FFL told me with a chuckle that they are pretty much incompetent and sometimes plain rude there prices are all that are keeping em in business. I have tried and tried again to find out info on products thyat the description was just plain wrong and the person on the phone knew nothing more than the description said. I tried to trade once and the veiled hostility at my questions and concerns made me think better of it. I bought six guns from Buds three of which went off without a problem. The other three were frustrating and a huge waste of time and effort. They have gotten to big without finding employees with the type of knowledge that keeps people coming back. When my credit card got hit due to Buds, myself and everybody I know took it as the final straw and canceled there cards and went back to paying a little extra money and supporting our hometown gun stores ( who hate Buds with a passion I might add) it is worth it to see the gun and know it isnt beat to hell despite buds claims it has never been opened.(then why is the tape broken and the gun obviously handled not to mentioned scratched) I have heard a lot of people say the guns are rough because they are factory screwups or refurbs and that is why they are so cheap. I dont know if this is true but a couple of the guns they tried to sell me were obviously used or mistreated while being stored. When Buds works right it is a great way to buy guns. Unfortunately they messup way to much for me and I am very patient. Once a great business but they have sacrificed quality for quantity and I always choose quality

IanC01 Feb 26, 2012

Posted two reviews today. One a very positive review about my first order and the service I received. The second was mostly positive, but questioned a very long delay in product delivery and lack of communication. I also questioned if the poor service was in any way related to their push to get customers to join their VIP program which promises faster service among other things. The website edited out my comments regarding the long processing time for the one purchase, with a message to me explaining that only comments regarding the actual product were left in the review while other comments were edited out as the were not related to the product. Funny thing is, they left the very positive comments regarding the service I received with my previous order. Guess the reviews you read on their site are not to be trusted.

IanC01 Feb 26, 2012

Had the same thing happen. First purchase - great product, great service. Second purchase - good product, poor service (processing for 11 days). Left reviews of both experiences on the same day. One glowing, one identifying the issue and questioning about the long delay. Guess which review was edited... Thing is, their explanation of the editing was that the service portion was not considered relevant???? Too bad that didn't apply to the review in which I gave them high marks for their service...that was mysteriously left in the review. They will be my absolute last consideration because of what I see as a MAJOR ethical flaw.

JakeDisplay Mar 08, 2012

Got this email yesterday.

This notice is being sent to all customers who recently placed an order with www.budsgunshop.com and may not necessarily apply to your order.

If you are not already aware of what is going on in the firearms industry, there is no doubt you soon will be via the media. Our sales in the month of February were over FIVE TIMES what they were back in February 2009 following the last presidential election...and you may recall those were some pretty crazy times ! We did plan for 2012 to be another challenging election year...but we admittedly did not plan for this level of volume, and definitely not this early in the year !

Although your order may not have experienced a delay, we would like to apologize to anyone who has, or is currently, experiencing a delay in shipping. Our order volume unexpectedly skyrocketed in February, far beyond our capacity to process and ship. We immediately began the process of expanding our facilities, adding additional staff, and working extended hours...but those efforts are just now starting to pay off.

The good news is that we are starting to get back on top of things. We are currently shipping out more orders each day that what we are taking in, so it is now just a matter of clearing the backlog that was created in February. Since Monday we have been able to ship out 300 more guns than what we sold during that same time...so the backlog should be cleared shortly at this rate. We are shipping oldest orders first (first in - first out) so clearing this backlog will cause some newer orders to ship closer to the "7" in our advertised "3 to 7 business days" terms. Many repeat customers were so use to us shipping in 3 days they started to get concerned when their order had not shipped in 5 days...even though we were well within our "3 to 7 business days" terms. Also, "business days" refers to Monday-Friday only, as neither UPS or USPS pick up packages at our warehouse on weekends.

We sincerely apologize if you experienced a delay and assure you we are continuing to do everything we possibly can to prevent future delays. We have also suspended all cancellation fees for any delayed orders. If you order has been delayed, and you prefer to cancel your order at this time...we will be glad to accommodate that request with absolutely no fees...we need more guns anyway !

We appreciate the business and commit to do a better job next time if given the opportunity.

Kind Regards,

Team Buds

Credit Card Fraud

My debit /credit card was compromised in March 2011. I could not figure out how because I only dealt with reputable companies online. I had put Buds Gun Shop in that good category until they sent me an email that my card may have been part of a fraud. They are not accepting credit cards as of 04/01/2011. My account had been wiped out and I assessed a lot of overdraft fees. I do not know what happened at Buds but, they are as radioactive as a Japanese Nuke Facility. They will not protect your account so, I would not shop there. You could take the risk but why.

• El
    ElectricalDistributor Apr 08, 2011

Will I be the victim of a Stolen Identity??? I ordered a gun online with my credit card Friday, March 25, 2011. It arrived to my FFL dealer exactly 6 days later. But much to my surprise, I received three unauthorized charges to my credit card. My credit card company called to tell me of possible fraud charges. They closed my account. I needed my credit card for a business trip that following week. Guess what? I couldn't!!! I had to pay my brother to fly with me and have him pay for everything. You cannot go anywhere in this world without a credit card. I had not used my card until the Buds purchase. It's never used unless it's a purchase above $1, 000.00. My credit card company would not elaborate, but I did the math. Buds Gun Shop's online credit card processing was the likely culprit. In fact, I just received an email that admits to many customer complaints. Their notice said they are shutting down online card processing until they can figure out if they are responsible. Responsible? Hell yes they are responsible. I'm sick and tired of these amateur companies with their lackluster security. Pay real money and hire real companies that monitor financial transactions!!! If you cannot guard against hackers, you destroy your reputation. Now I have to deal with a possible stolen identity. That will cost me over $250 a year for identity theft protection from two companies that perform completely different fraud preventions.

• El
    ElectricalDistributor Apr 08, 2011

Same thing happened to me. If I were you, I would worry about IDENTITY THEFT. Because Buds Gun Shop had ZERO or OUTDATED security on their credit card checkout, the credit card thieves now have your name, address and email. They can start applying for credit under your name. I had to get two identification protection services; protectmyid and lifelock. That is frickin' costly. I would never ever use Buds Gun Shop to buy anything... even if they were giving away guns for $1.00

obfuscation, complete inadequacy in customer service

There seems to be an extreme lack of accountability to customers and no means or interest in assisting a customer after an order is finalized and paid for. Customer service personnel are incompetent and uninterested in resolving the delivery problems caused by the bizarre restrictions Bud's places on their shipper, UPS. When questioned, the always ANONYMOUS phone clerks can neither defend nor explain the bureaucratic mess that a shipment enters as it leaves their premises. Their website encourages use of chat and/or email to correspond "more efficiently" with customer service. This seems to be reinforced by a procedure of extremely long on-hold times, being disconnected immediately upon the phone being finally answered, being disconnected (or hung up on) before a call is fully concluded, and best of all; being disconnected exactly at 5:00 p.m., whether on hold or IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION. A call back thereafter gets their inane recording and no means of reaching a live person. The countdown of where you are in the queue seemed like a cool idea, until I made it from "9th" to "next in line" in about 15 minutes, then remained "next" for 39 minutes. That's called "bogus". One more thing about calling in, the menu option at the beginning of the phone call to "enter your party's extension" is completely erroneous. The anonymous customer service clerks claim to have no extension for call back.

As for the functionality of their website, I wasted a lot of time trying to reach someone through the "Contact Us" page, wondering what I could be possibly doing wrong. Eventually I concluded that the page is just more window dressing to give the illusion that there is such a thing as customer service at Bud's. (All day today the chat function buttons had an "offline" status displayed.)

It seems Bud's is delighted to deal with customers to the point that they get their money. After that they would really rather not be bothered.

• Da
    Danny C! Mar 18, 2011

I really wish I would have read some of these complaints before I made my purchase with them! The extra $30-50 one might save there is NOT worth the big headache you will get after.

@stealthpilot - Can you read?

Hardest to get a hold of

I am so angry with buds gun shop.

They are the hardest to get a hold of. It is just inexcusable.

They have two service reps. One for existering orders and one for new. It is always possible to get a hold of the New Orders Rep. Never for the existing. NEVER

Try calling their phone number. I had to wait 90 Min and still didnt get to talk to a human being. My complaint isnt with bad service in getting a product, its what to do if there is a mess up. It is the worst operating system. If its as busy as they say they should expand otherwise they are gonna loose business. Im just saying take warn if you prefer to speak to a human and actually get responses

ripoff

I purchased a shotgun which required going to an authorized dealer in my community. I contacted the dealer...

Fishy activity

An order was made online for a gun for christmas but the gun was not instock, and would not be received by the holiday so the order was cancelled. Buds Gun shop stated that nothing had been charged to the credit card. In the meantime, I get my statement that infact the full amount was charged to my card but no product was shipped or received. When contacting their store, they assured me the charge did not go through but in fact it did. I finally had to file the complaint with my credit card company, which takes 6-8 weeks to resolve. Now i have about a $500 charge on my card for something that i did not receive because they could not be honest and just refund the charge.

budsgunshop.com Dec 03, 2010

If you could please contact Elaine in our accounting department we will definitely do whatever needs to be done to get this taken care of for you. You can call her directly at 859-368-0419 EXT 7503. I am not sure who you spoke to, but we would never knowingly keep someones funds for a canceled order...so obviously there is some mistake or miscommunication here. I would be glad to help you myself but your post does not provide me with enough information to look this transaction history up for you. If we did in fact make a mistake here...then we will not only correct it...we will also provide you with an additional $50 gift card to compensate you for your trouble. If you are able to pm me your transaction details on this forum then I will gladly look into this for you myself.

• Fo
    fornboglod Dec 07, 2010

How can you look into a problem Rex, when you are too busy spinning your tales on here?

Freakin screwhead.

Your BBB rating is a bigger joke than your crappy company.

This guy had to go to his CC company and come on here because you KY jerks gave him the buzz off treatment. Now youre all customer satisfaction oriented, surprise surprise surprise, you freakin goober. Youre like Barney Fife, you shouldnt be trusted with a single bullet.

Did I mention Budsgunshop.com sucks?

budsgunshop.com Dec 09, 2010

Impressive vocabulary you have there fornbloglod.

I have received no private message on this forum or any other communication from the original poster of this complaint. If the person who posted this complaint still has an issue I would appreciate knowing about it and also identifying the order in question so that I may look into this issue. Otherwise, I will assume this is just more false negative campaigns against us by a competitor or disgruntled person.

• Ke
    Kegbelly Mar 24, 2011

Been there...same story!!! Took my money and have been told 3 times...4-5 days it will be returned to you. Got the same message again today. Called twice on the phone and left 2 email messages...NOTHING! No help at all. Used the on-line chat and was told, "sorry, there is nothing I can do for you". WHERE IS MY MONEY buds???

• Mi
    Mikey1911 Feb 07, 2012

Same issue... I ordered a gun last friday Feb. 03 2012. Used a Buds gift card through a friend. Did the same last month when i bought a pistol from Buds. But this time Buds sales reps. Asked for authorization from my friend who bought the gift card. Never was
    Asked last month when i purchased my handgun. The sales Rep. Went finished the transaction and gave me my order no. And said as soon as my friend called them up to authorize it will be ok to charge the GIFT CARD. I buddy was at work and got off late since we're on pacific standard time zone, it was too late for him to call Buds already was closed. Since i already have the order no. Went to Bass Pro las vegas to have my background check and FLL done. We both called monday FEB 06, him authorizing it i followed it up double checked i had the rifle reserved for me. Lady at buds said everything is ok and just tell Bass pro they will getting my Rifle soon. Even received an email from Buds saying payment was received and status was PENDING for Shipping i guessed! And when i double checked if there was any activity regarding my order later in the afternoon, only ONE order is SHOWING in my account. Tried to call the ORDER STATUS my order no. Is not found! I called early this morning same crap. They couldn't find my order no. And we checked the GIFT CARD balance, card wasn't even there... What happened BUDs? Where's my GIFT CARD? WHERE's my RIFLE? WHAT HAPPENED? Still waiting from a call back from your ACCOUNTING DEPT. WHEN?

Rude service and deceptive business practices

Within a few hours of an online purchase and before they processed the transaction, I requested a...

budsgunshop.com

I asked Buds Gun Shop to sell me a gun legal for California, so that I could give it as a gift to a California resident. I used their online "request for product info" feature to ask about a specific model of a gun and if it was legal in CA. It was a "Warrior" model gun. They replied "Yes, the Warrior II is legal in CA". A bit confused, I searched their website for a "Warrior II" and found no such thing. Note that I was asking about a SPECIFIC MODEL, included the model number in the email, using a feature on their website, and they replied with a "Yes". Since they had given me an affirmative answer, I ordered the gun. I got the gun engraved and shipped it to my friend, but he was unable to take ownership because the model Buds Gun Shop sold me is illegal in CA.

I was very explicit in my needs and requirements and they ended up selling me something I can't use and now can't return. I wasted $1300 on a gun, $100 on engraving, and over $200 shipping the gun back and forth. Buds Gun Shop's reply to my complaint was to offer to sell me a Warrior II at cost. How generous - after screwing up my order and refusing to accept a return, they offer to sell me ANOTHER gun. I guess they think I am made of money. They of course deny misleading me in any way.

I would not recommend using them, especially if you have special requirements as I did. They obviously do not pay close attention to their customer's requests and, when they do make a mistake, they do not own up to it or accept responsibility. Be wary.

budsgunshop.com Oct 18, 2010

We have investigated this issue from our end and have copies of the email exchange between the customer and our sales person to verify the information provided by our GM below.

This customer is not located in CA. He did exchange emails with Brad (salesperson) requesting product information if the Warrior was legal in CA. Brad responded that the Warrior II (not the Warrior) is legal in CA. This customer proceeded to make the purchase online. He placed the order online and did mention that the gun was a gift but made no mention in the comments of what state it was being shipped. Because we were shipping the gun to Colorado there was no reason for Brandon (order processor) to cancel the order. I spoke with the customer through email as well and I am the one that copied and pasted Brads response as well as the customers question back to the customer and informed him where the gun has been taken into possession and engraved there was not much that we could do. He ordered online and ordered the wrong gun. I offered to sell him a Warrior II at cost and did not hear back from the customer.

This unfortunate issue appears to be from a simple miscommunication. If it had not been for the engraving, we would have simply taken the gun back and provided the customer with a CA legal gun.

• Fo
    fornboglod Dec 07, 2010

Sure you would have, screwhead.

MasterTrader Mar 10, 2011

I can see how that could have been messed up. Just a bad case of talking to that guy and ordering from this guy. very unfortunate indeed.

• Ad
    adaminbtr Mar 10, 2011

It's the buyers responsibility to check all local and state laws before making a purchase. I've made multiple purchases with Budsgunshop.com and have had nothing but good experiences with them.

• Ks
    K. Strohbusch Feb 01, 2012

What really jacks my jaw is their so called VIP program, , , i have been a customer of Buds for 2 years, purchased rifles & pistols costing over $ 5000, , now they want to clip a customer like myself for another 24.95 anually, , , This is a insult to me, , , , since they started this so called VIP program, , , i have gone to other dealers for purchases, , maybe they will get the message, , So Long Buds

• Ad
    adamt82 Dec 14, 2012

tried to purchase a 9mm from this place one month ago still no gun but they got there money or my money w abunch of crapp.

Product Misrepresented

I recently purchased a $1022.00 pistol from this shop that was described on their site as including 3 20 round magazines, a standard oem package from the manufacturer. After picking it up from my dealer an getting it home, I found that they had sent a "California" kit with 3 10 round magazines. When I called and finally got a human on the phone (their system makes calling citibank seem fast), I was told that they only had the CA kit in stock, and could not swap the mags due to BATF regs. I'll point out that their lengthy hold loop states plainly that if an item is listed as in stock on the site, then it is in stock as they have "real time" inventory. When I pointed out that they sell the mags individually and could swap from that inventory, I was put on hold again, and then told that the manager was out of town, and would give me a call in a few days. That was over ten days ago. These magazines are about $100.00 to replace. I should have known better than to deal with Bud's, as they have flubbed my order before, and there are numerous complaints on their unscrupulous business practices. They've seen the last of my money.

• Da
    Danny C! Mar 18, 2011

I posted a review about my recent gun purchase. It posted the night before last that read very close to this………

Upon receipt of my XDM I had to send it back to the manufacturer to have the sights adjusted. It was shooting 4” low and left. SA is honoring their “point of aim” guarantee by footing the bill for overnight shipping to and from their facility, Virginia – Illinois, plus repairs. Buds took my money but I didn’t get the gun for 10 days total, 7 business days. I purchased online and the site showed
    “in stock” and “viewable in Lexington” yet mine shipped from Shreveport, LA.
    I tried calling Bud’s but it was all automated and I never got in touch with a
    human. I may for my next purchase pay the extra $30 and buy from a local shop.

Ok, so it read very similar to that. No cursing or slander, just actual facts.
    Well last night I went to show a friend my post and Buds has deleted it!
    But wait…there’s more!! They also deleted my account and blacklisted my email.
    No joke! They did not contact me to discuss my review or anything. How’s that
    for good business??

Possible fraud?

Ordered a taurus 845 that was advertised on budsgunshop.com as "factory new. " the pistol was promptly...

Unethical Business Practices

I have spent thousands of dollars at this website and I had recently purchased an optic item (BARSKA AC10332...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices