Menu
Ruger Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Ruger
reviews & complaints

www.ruger.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Ruger Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Ruger at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ruger has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ruger. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Ruger reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Ruger reviews & complaints

6:14 am EDT

Ruger Service of a mini ruger 30 - not 14

Sent in my mini 30 for sights check, explaining that it was pulling right-low, and the rear sight was maxed out, because of my trying to compensate the deviation.
The technician called me and told me, that he re-adjusted the rear sight. PFFFF.
All the while referring to a mini 14. I think he did not have his marbles together.
Now they are sending it back to me, with a target (supposedly shot at 50 yards), showing a good grouping.
Well, OK. We shall see. In case it was not fixed, I shall make this matter very PUBLIC.

S
10:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ruger mini 30

Sent in my mini 30 for a barrel and refinish job. Was called by customer service and told they wouldn't service it, it needed a barrel etc.. they no longer stock the barrel. They offered to sell me a new gun for about the same price buds sells them for and then they keep the old one. It's funny, I have a winchester model 63 made in 1936 in my back seat. Has probably seen a half a million rounds through it and still performs perfectly. Ruger has produced the mini 30 for 30 years now, this gun according to them is worn out, beyond repair, sounds like poor workmanship and cheap materials. Thanks ruger, went by another and if anyone asks for a recommendation I'll recommend a Taurus, at least they stand behind their product.

Read full review of Ruger and 1 comment
1 comment
Val R
, US
Sep 11, 2020 6:10 am EDT

Amazingly enough, I had a similar experience:

4:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ruger ruger 10/22 carbine 50th anniversary

First of all front sight on both new inbox carbines broken. On 1 rear side also broken. I took them shooting both first time and the magazine's fall out on both carbines when shooting. I interchanged the same magazines they still fall of. Both seat correctly with a click sound and pull and they don't pull off only during shooting they fall of automatically.

Is Ruger legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Ruger as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Ruger stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Ruger should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Ruger earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Ruger achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Ruger. The company provides a physical address, 4 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Ruger.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Ruger website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Ruger.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Ruger.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Ruger, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Ruger have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Ruger website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

A
2:43 am EST

Ruger Mini 14 - Ruger would not fix it.

I have a good one. I bought my mini 14 around 1990 new. I recently had the barrel threaded and the gunsmith said the barrel was bent. I mailed it to ruger and they said the barrel wasnt bent. Well I just tried to put a scope on it and ran out of adjustment to the right and could never line it up. appears the barrel seats in the receiver at an angle. Thinks ruger its true you are machinists not gunsmiths your own man inspecting my rifle couldnt tell what was wrong. Ruger would not fix it, and You can visually tell the scope does not line up with the barrel. Dont buy a Ruger rifle if you want quality.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Ruger contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Ruger?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ruger Customer Service. Initial Ruger complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ruger above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ruger. Discuss the issues you have had with Ruger and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.