Having problems with MidwayUSA?

MidwayUSA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 10, 2009. The latest review refusing to post a review regarding the nra was posted on Aug 14, 2018. The latest complaint stay away from them was resolved on Sep 10, 2009. MidwayUSA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. MidwayUSA has resolved 1 complaints.

MidwayUSA Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MidwayUSA Customer Service. Initial MidwayUSA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MidwayUSA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MidwayUSA. Discuss the issues you have had with MidwayUSA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MidwayUSA Complaints & Reviews

MidwayUSArefusing to post a review regarding the nra

I have been trying to leave a negative review about the NRA on MidwayUSAs' website for over a month now and I have had no results. I have tried 4 or 5 times to post this review on MidwayUSAs' website and they seem to be refusing to post it at all. They say that the review will be posted within 3-7 days. There are only 7 negative reviews about the NRA, all older than a year old. I did see that there are much newer positive reviews. The newest one is 3 days old as of now. I guess it's ok to accept the positive reviews, just not the negative ones. Way to go MidwayUSA! I really love your balanced ethics. I guess the reviews are ok as long as YOU agree with them! I did send an e-mailk to MidwayUSA themselves, but to no avail, I never got a response from them.

• Updated by Wolfhowler89506 · Aug 14, 2018

MidwayUSAwasting money and time

Maybe in some ways, they are good. With good prices and items. But there's always one "BUT". This site is not the only one with prices like this and their delivery is worse than anything else. It's for those people who have enough time to wait forever. They can send you a wrong item and still you'll get it in 3 months, or they put a wrong address on the parcel and your order will be received by someone else and you'll find it out too late. Refund? Well, try. I'm too tired of dealing with them. I don't think you'll succeed though...

Midwayusa.comavoid this place at all costs

Horrible customer service. I tried to purchase a DPMS ar-15 upper 20" barrel 1-9" twist. They sent me a 1-8" twist. When I asked them they said that price and specs are subject to change with out notice. I told them that I didn't feel this is a spec difference, that they show different twist for different products. Anyway I sent the upper back they said it would take 24-48 hours. It has been 5 day's. When I contacted them they said again it would take 48 hours when I said it has been 5 day's since confirmation of delivery. They have not contacted me back.

• Al
          Alaive Jun 28, 2012

They do not honor the coupon code they issue.

Midway USAstay away from them

I tried to buy 4 back packs and one lens from these website, the order went through and when we inquired two weeks later they informed us that the order was canceled because our business address was a shipping company. Come to find out that they have rules not to ship backpacks from MO to a shipping company due to security concerns of the backpacks making it outside the US!

This was for my fall vacation so they told me that I have to place a new order and ship to my home which I did, another credit card hold of $1100.00, got the shipping confirmation and the following day, I realized that the package was not moving in the carrier network. I called and this time they told me that the order was canceled because my home was not on the white pages!

I emailed their CEO and exchanged about half dozen of emails with their clueless staff and could not find any reasons for canceling my orders except for the count of stupidity of their staff! I felt as if I was buying anti-aircraft radars!

Also, when they cancel the orders, they do not bother to inform their customers, here I am trying to support US small business, provided genuine credit card info, validated all of their security concerns yet they jerked me around. I want to share my experience with the rest of the world to expose this company and get them to realize that their mistakes.

Now I have to wait for their holds to be released in the next 48 Hrs so I can have my money and go buy somewhere else. This Company is a JOKE! the ceo puts his email on the website, so you think he gives a ***. Not! Stay away for doing business with this company is the best advice I can give you.