Menu
GrabAGun.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GrabAGun.com
reviews & complaints

www.grabagun.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.5 30 Reviews

GrabAGun.com Complaints Summary

16 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With GrabAGun.com's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by GrabAGun.com and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GrabAGun.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GrabAGun.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

GrabAGun.com reviews & complaints 30

Filter reviews by rating
3 reviews
11 reviews
Sort by:

Newest GrabAGun.com reviews & complaints

GrabAGun.com DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS "GRABAGUN

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS "GRABAGUN"...THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS...THEY SENT ME A USED FIREARM (HOW DANGEROUS IS THAT)... WHEN I ORDERED A NEW ONE...AND CHARGED ME THE PRICE OF A NEW ONE...THAT'S RIDICULOUS...AND DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE FIRE ARM BACK OR EVEN REFUND ME THE DIFFERENCE IN THE PRICE OF A NEW VERSE A USED FIRE ARM ...WHAT A RIP OFF...STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUY...YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

J. Purdy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Realized I made a mistake when ordering, but called within 10 minutes. The guy told me it was no problem he would cancel the order. Woke up next day to the order still processing. I sent two emails to customer service with no response. Tried calling, no answer. Shortly after they changed the status to shipped. Now the only way to return is with a 15% restocking fee.. I feel they do this purposely.

B. Legros
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Have ordered a couple of times over the past year, great products happy with everything I've bought, everything shipped fast, website and checkout process are very easy to search and use, they have a wide verity of products, good prices too, many times the cheapest I could find, keep up the good work, keep doing what y'all are doing. I will def order again!

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com i purchased a gun from grabagun only to get a email 3 days later telling me they cancelled my item and when i called to try to fix the problem

i purchased a gun from grabagun only to get a email 3 days later telling me they cancelled my item and when i called to try to fix the problem ,, i was told to send id and card information to verify with their department ,, then i asked the rep in regards to the item ,,, and he tells me it has already sold ,, so there was no room to fix the problem and get my item ,,, i feel they did what they did to sell it to a more preferred customer ,, very insulting ,, they deemed my payment as fraudulent ..

M. Mohr
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am very happy with the purchases I have made with GrabAGun.com over the past several months. I have not been disappointed at all with any aspect of online shopping, shipping times and prices, and delivery with GrabAGun.com.

T. Cartwright
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have bought four guns and plenty of ammo from Grabagun.com and have been happy with their service and products. I will use them again in the future. They are always available and quick with responses.

F

GrabAGun.com I've dealt with Grab A Gun on several occasions

I've dealt with Grab A Gun on several occasions. I've called them several times about their products, prices, general information. They were VERY helpful and knowledgeable about ALL their products.. Most importantly, they were, and always have been, very friendly! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND G-A-G if your a gun enthusiast or you just simply need information! Their pricing is very reasonable, too (most of the time, on things I've purchased, their prices are nearly impossible to beat)! I'd give them a "10 ⭐" if possible!

R. Kirlin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a shotgun barrel. It was shipped and arrived within the estimated time frame. My 5th star rating is reserved for going the extra mile. Grab-a-gun fulfilled its responsibility and I had no need to ask them to go beyond that. Though their customized detailed shipment page is the best I have seen.

N. Grimes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a ruger 10/22 vote 2020 collectors series. The box came absolutely destroyed, the street sign was dented, the manual was torn apart, the gun had a major chip in the receiver. Total lack of care for the package, the worst I have seen.

Is GrabAGun.com legit?

Our verdict: GrabAGun.com's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while GrabAGun.com may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

GrabAGun.com earns 56% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: GrabAGun.com assessed by Complaints board with 56% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

We found clear and detailed contact information for GrabAGun.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 100% of 16 negative reviews, GrabAGun.com is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

GrabAGun.com has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for grabagun.com can be seen as a positive aspect for GrabAGun.com as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of GrabAGun.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Grabagun.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for GrabAGun.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up GrabAGun.com and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• GrabAGun.com's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.
  • GrabAGun.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • In the case of GrabAGun.com, has a low level of trustworthiness, may be due to a variety of reasons, such as a history of complaints, unethical business practices such as false advertising or deceptive pricing, unclear information, blurred policies on the website, legal issues such as lawsuits or regulatory fines, or other concerning factors. We recommend that you research the company thoroughly, including reading reviews and complaints. Look for patterns or recurring issues that could be cause for concern.
GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered a pocket holster for my husband for fathers day and when I got the order it only came with two inter-changeable retention hooks, there

I ordered a pocket holster for my husband for fathers day and when I got the order it only came with two inter-changeable retention hooks, there were supposed to be three. I contacted the company and they told me they are NOT affiliated with the company that sent the product. They gave me contact information for the company. MY concern as should be YOURS is, why are they shipping products with a company that they say they are NOT affiliated with. Now I am trying to get them to get it right. As a business you would think they would be concerned with customer care. Shady place, stay away!

K. Leffler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought my first gun through GrabAGun and multiple sets of ammo. The gun shipped in a couple days and was at my local FFL for me to pick up. Ammo shipped just as quick straight to my front door. Awesome company and will definitely be buying more stuff.

S
S
S. Watsica
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrible customer service (tried to extort money from me). Threatened me due to the fact they don't know how to conduct their own business practices. Buyer beware, FFL licensee beware. Left me a 1 star review because he lost a sale and it cost him money. This whole transaction was between grabagun.com and their customer. Now I receive a 1 star review because of their negligence. Policies are put in place for a reason. Sorry you don't understand that. Better call ATF and report the firearm stolen lol. I will no longer conduct any business with grabagun.com. I will tell every customer I have not to conduct business with the as well!

M. Douglas
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have purchased 4 pistols and 3 rifles from this company. They have been great every time. I plan on getting a shotgun ... this is the place I will go to for it. Always helpful and friendly. Never a problem with any order. I give them a 9.5 out of 10 ... .5 off because they have gone all web based, and do not carry instore like they did in the past. I have been in the store when a few JERKS came in and were mouthing off, and the person behind the counter was nice and polite back ( more than I would have been ). I recommend to anyone who needs a gun. They sell what they advertise, and do what they say.

GrabAGun.com I have purchased 4 pistols and 3 rifles from this company

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered some ammunition on a Saturday morning when the store isn't open

I ordered some ammunition on a Saturday morning when the store isn't open. With in the hour I sent 2 emails before the order was even filled to customer support to cancel my order. Customer support responded that they would review my request. Contacting the store when it opened to see if the order was canceled I was told it was placed but a shipping # wasn't available. After calling back I was told the order has been pulled and shipped. For 2 days the order wasn't filled even after receiving my request to cancel the order they filled it anyway. Also the response e-mail I received was the more e-mails you send takes time away from the orders to be filled. Don't send multiple e-mails.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GrabAGun.com My father and I, who both live in Maryland, ordered a maryland compliant AR-15 (model 8529) at almost exactly the same time on 3/20

My father and I, who both live in Maryland, ordered a maryland compliant AR-15 (model 8529) at almost exactly the same time on 3/20. My fathers was shipped on 3/22 I received an email stating the magazine requirements of the state did not allow a 30 rnd mag so I could choose to cancel or remove the mag before they ship the item. I replied and told them to remove the mag. They then replied and said they could not ship any AR models to the state of CT, and that my order has been canceled and refunded. I replied and said I am in Maryland, not Connecticut, please dont cancel my order. They replied and said it includes maryland too. This company does not know what they are doing and are completely shady.

GrabAGun.com I purchased a Black Powder rifle from GaG last month

I purchased a Black Powder rifle from GaG last month. It shipped from a warehouse in Shreveport LA. Upon receiving the rifle on found that it had issues. I contacted the factory and was told they could do nothing. I contacted Grab A Gun . I was contacted by a gentleman named Kyle. Explained the issues and sent him pictures. He emailed me a shipping label, the gun was sent back. And I was informed today they are sending me another rifle. I currently have a hand gun in my shopping cart and the day my replacement gets here I will complete the order. Along with two others I have in my wish list when they have them back in stock. This is AAA1 service, in my opinion they a highly customer oriented company. *** Warren Mi.

GrabAGun.com I purchased 5 VR60 9 round magazines to ship to Colorado

I purchased 5 VR60 9 round magazines to ship to Colorado. Every reputable firearms online retailer will not even allow you to put in your cart and process any item that is legal to ship to your state. Colorado has a 15 round magazine limit for all firearms. Grabagun allowed me to purchase these legal magazines and then incorrectly canceled my order stating that there is an 8 round limit in Colorado, this is false. They showed an immense incompetence of local laws in my state, and now I have to wait for a refund upon which I will purchase these magazines legally from a competent competitor. Furthe proof is not even a 6 months ago when I purchased the firearm at Liberty Firearms Intitute in Johnstown Coloroda I bought a 9 round magazine in the store legally...

GrabAGun.com I PLACED AN ORDER WITH GRABAGUN OVER 4 MONTHS AGO

I PLACED AN ORDER WITH GRABAGUN OVER 4 MONTHS AGO. MY ORIGINAL ORDER NEVER MADE IT TO ME BECAUSE FED EX LOST IT DURING SHIPMENT. I THEN REORDERED THE SAME ITEMS THROUGH GRABAGUN'S CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WERE NEVER SENT TO ME THE SECOND TIME. AFTER 2 FAILED ATTEMPTS AT RECEIVING MY ORIGINAL ORDER I DECIDED TO REQUEST A REFUND DUE TO THE UNSATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE MONTHS THAT IT TOOK TO RESOLVE MY ORIGINAL ORDER. NOW, 2 MONTHS AFTER MY REFUND REQUEST WAS MADE, I AM STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE MY REFUND. MY ACCOUNT STATES THAT MY REFUND HAS BEEN ISSUED AND THE ORDER IS CLOSED, HOWEVER, THAT IS NOT THE CASE. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM GRABAGUN AND CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR MY REFUND. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECCOMEND PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM GRABAGUN.

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com Horrible customer service!

Horrible customer service! I live in California and 9th Circuit ends ban on high capacity magazines. I get you have to wait before processing and shipping magazines like most other online retailers but my order got cancelled. They also stated now shipping to California so figured I get in the line before these get sold out once the ban is lifted completely. Called and spoke with customer service and they stated that all orders to California is on hold status which would be fine but my order was cancelled. When asked why customer service stated they were out of stock which there online store clearly states they have them in stock! I purchased these at $14 the day before they raised the price to $19. When asked if I can reorder and have them honor the pricing they refused! As stated I have no problem waiting or putting the order in (Hold Status) like other orders for the California ban to be completely lifted so Im in compliance. I believe they cancelled my order so they can sell it for higher to someone else. Talking about bait and switch!

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered a handgun with no issues and actually used a local FFL that was already in their records

I ordered a handgun with no issues and actually used a local FFL that was already in their records. The gun was shipped and accepted to a similar address in Michigan; not Maine where it should have been shipped. The Customer Service representative to whom I spoke was a bit too cavalier for me about to a gun somewhere in Michigan with my name attached to it. He passed up the line to order another as he said "will get it right out to you" but this person did not get the memo. He said I had to wait until they figured what happened to the original order before they would address my order. I explained that my card had already been charged, they shipped to the wrong address and it was unreasonable and unprofessional for them to make we wait; especially since they had no idea how long it would take. The next person to whom I spoke was less than amicable and did not care that I was a first time customer and that they had shipped a weapon to a seedy looking neighborhood in a major metropolitan city to a non-FFL location. Bottom line is that the order was cancelled, my money was refunded days later and I would never do business with this company again or at all.

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I ordered a magazine for a ruger american on 2/15 for a firearms calss on 2/29

I ordered a magazine for a ruger american on 2/15 for a firearms calss on 2/29. My magazine shipped on 2/19 and I was given a tracking number that my magazine would be delivered on 2/24 by the end of business. In this same email it stated it was shipped Fed ex 3-5 business days. Well the 24th came and went so I called Grab a gun. Meanwhile Fed ex tracking updates and says "no available information. " I spoke with a CSR at Grab a gun named Rickey. Rickey was most helpful and told me that since switching to Fed ex they have had many issues with failed deliveries. Rickey said he spoke with a manager who said if the magazine wasn't delivered by 2/28 they would issue a refund. I called GAG customer service on 2/28 at 3:00 PM because I still have no magazine. I spoke with Brandon who in turn spoke with Chandra and Christina who advised me that NO refund would be issued and the magazine is on it's way. Brandon said maybe Monday, my class is two days before that, but still could not provide me with accurate tracking. Brandon stated that my magazine had been handed off to USPS and USPS had not given any updates. He also advised that my package spent six days in Champaign, Illinois. So I still have no magazine for my class, 3-5 business days shipping that is advertised is not 3-5 business days, and GAG cannot keep their word that they will issue a refund. Hopefully this helps someone else.

GrabAGun.com replied to this review.

GrabAGun.com I have ordered several items over the years without issues but my latest order was closed

I have ordered several items over the years without issues but my latest order was closed. They have kept soliciting me via email to this day while my Member Sign/In also remains active. Yet, when I ordered and paid with a credit card, the order was closed after a whole day with an ambiguous message "due to past interactions". When I inquired no one responded and they ignored me, but they had the audacity to continue marketing emails and even asked about how my experience was?!? This is obviously a poorly managed site/store if they can't properly decision orders and member accounts to say the least. If they don't want to work with someone, why aren't they managing that account but wasting our time instead? Why are they still soliciting "deals", "back in stock" messages, and why are they still allowing orders that they later close? While during the High Demand/Low Supply times of Covid, my $500 purchase is better sold to another consumer willing to pay more? I really don't know what their reasoning was but one thing is for sure, their bad costumer service can't decide if they want your money or not. Perhaps on the off chance I order a big ticket item, my money will be good enough for them and let "past interaction" slide? If my past interactions or perhaps feedback I left for them was a tipping point, how can a consumer trust any reviews and feedback on their site? It looks like what they do instead of resolving issues is block users and suppress honest flow of information to new buyers. Can you imagine how many of their badly managed purchases they suppressed feedback on?

GrabAGun.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

GrabAGun.com I placed an order with Grab A Gun on 5/10 & on next morning (today) received an email stating My order was cancelled and a refund would be

I placed an order with Grab A Gun on 5/10 & on next morning (today) received an email stating My order was cancelled and a refund would be issued to my credit card. Puzzled about this, I called customer service and was informed I was placed on their "Do Not Sell list". Well, apparently GAG took exception to the fact I contacted them (Form they use) to complain about what I referred to as price gouging by them on the new ***. I never purchased it from them and have since bought one at *** from a local Gun Shop. My point to them and being a customer buying many items from them over the last couple years, I was disappointed in them selling at such high prices on this one Item. Also, yes they can and should sell products for as much as they can get which is how the capital markets beautifully work in our country. My issue is, I complained to them about this one item pricing (never using any curse words and now they don't allow me to buy?

H
H
H. Reilly
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order #XXXXXXXXX last thursday, with GrabAGun, and was contacted By my ffl today, stating an Issue with my order. I was told that the gun cant be released to me since there Isnt a "load indicator.", and that makes the gun not CA compliant for civilians. The Description for order #XXXXXXXXX does not disclose that this gun doesn't have a load indicator, and shouldn't have been sent here to California, since that alone prevents the gun from be ca compliant for civilians. GrabAGun falsely advertised the gun and has unethical billing practices. I'm being charged a restocking fee and shipping for the firearm, that GrabAGun failed to disclose accurate information for.

N. Zulauf
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a gun from grabagun about 5 months ago. It was a very pleasant experience and the price was good. Picked the gun up from the local FFL and everything went smoothly. I decided to make another purchase and because of my previous experience really wanted to give them my business again. I made my purchase and thought everything was in order. This time I get an email about an hour later - "our order has been cancelled and the credit card charge has been voided. We strive to partner with our customers to create a mutually beneficial partnership and based on your past actions we have decided to not continue the relationship." I can't understand how it went so wrong? I have only made one firearm purchase from them and never even needed to contact support for any reason. I am bewildered as to the 'past action' they are referring to.

T. Pfannerstill
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am receiving email blasts multiple times a day all hours of the day to my phone via texts. The emails are broken and do not contain an "Unsubscribe" feature to remove my phones text email. I have opened multiple tickets, and customer service agent Thomas will not ask their marketing department to request my number to be removed. The emails are being texted to me through my sms email address of ***@mms.cricketwireless.net. I want to cease receiving said texts/emails or I will be forced to report to the FCC as my phone # is on the do not call registry which also covers texts.

GrabAGun.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

GrabAGun.com I place an order with this company on October 10, the order was for 3 each 32 round magazines for a sccy 9mm pistol

I place an order with this company on October 10, the order was for 3 each 32 round magazines for a sccy 9mm pistol. order # XXXXXXXXX was billed to my MasterCard account ending in *** on October,11,2021 for the amount of $91.40 I never received this order. when I went back to the companies web site, I found that they had deleted my account, and there were no orders. I tried to call them, several times and my calls would not go through, I thought it was a problem with my phone.so I contacted Xfinity mobile and found out that this company had blocked my phone number. I was quite shocked, I attempted to reach them by e-mail several times, with no success. I have already filed a complaint with mastercards fraud dept. all I am asking is for what I have already paid for, or to refund the money back to its original source. they refuse to have any communication with me. I have all e-mails and card statements to support everything that has taken place.

Read full review of GrabAGun.com and 1 comment

1 comment
B. Rau
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Price gouging during pandemic. Business is price gouging. $300 over MSRP. Found same basic item on another website in stock for half the price. Tried to return item but they denied a return. I offered for partial refund or store credit also denied. I only ask they make good on MSRP value which is $599. I paid $899. Same basic item found for $439 on different site. I tried to contact them before item shipped as well and they didn't respond for days until after shipment.

GrabAGun.com On 3/16 I placed an order at 1:19 pm

On 3/16 I placed an order at 1:19 pm., at 2:41 pm. I received a notice that my order was canceled and a credit memo issued. The reason stated was "based on your past actions we have decided to not continue the relationship". Rather than paraphrase my "past action" Here it is word for word from 2/18; (I used the "contact us" feature of the GAG website) Subject: Price Gouging; Yesterday I received a "product back in stock alert" for a Mossberg #XXXXX, .410ga Shockwave. MSRP is $500, your price is $699.99. Shame on you! *** has found out that price gouging "essential" products during a national emergency is a criminal offense. They will be refunding over $400K. You have lost my trust for being a fair and supportive advocate of the shooting sports community. I hope it is worth it for you!" In GAG's cancellation notice, they state "We strive to partner with our customers to create a mutually beneficial partnership" Who does $200 over MSRP benefit?

J. Effertz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Received a savage shotgun 212 12ga,1 WEEK OLD, CLIP FALLS OUT, CAN'T CYCLE A SHELL INTO CHAMBER.COMPLETELY USELESS.I do not want gun, or warranty, they want me to ship gun for warranty at my expense, for 3 weeks nobody from savage has contacted me. I talked to GRAG A GUN TWICE WILL NOT GIVE ME A REFUND Product_Or_Service: savage 212 12 ga shotgun Order_Number: XXXXXXXXX

A. O'Connell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It is a stevens model 320 and came with an extra barrel. the receiver wont go into the chamber slide. I would like it repaired or replaced The gun came with 2 barrels and was apart. The barrel wouldn't go in so I took out back out. That is when I noticed the Receiver and slide was not put in correctly. after watching multiple videos and asking my cousin who has the exact same go to look at it we concluded it was broken. This must have happened during shipping or a faulty product because it was broken when I got my hands on it.

J. Upton
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They double shipped an item to me and want me to pay shipping back to them and restocking fee ! Their mistake ! Their mistake and want me to pay return shipping and restocking fee ! They charged my debit card twice on their mistake !

GrabAGun.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

GrabAGun.com Canceled order same day, did not get the full refund promised order #XXXXXXXXX

Canceled order same day, did not get the full refund promised order #XXXXXXXXX. A ordered handgun on Jul 4, 2020, 5:58:14 AM, I requested to cancel Jul 4, 2020, 6:08 AM. I get that they were closed, but that also means it was not going to ship any time soon. On Jul 6, 2020, 1:26 PM, Hannah B. said "I will submit a cancellation request for you order. A manager will be in contact with you in regards to you refund.". I hear nothing till, Jul 9, 6:19 PM when i saw that the order was shipped confused as to why it was shipped I called to ask why it was shipped. i was told it could not be canceled in the 5 days from ordering because they use an automated warehouse, thats more of their companies problem then the customer but ok, I can see it. but Hannah B should have mentioned that. Now I asked about the return and any fees and was told they would be waved and only a $15 restocking fee would be applied. well I see an Adjustment Fee of $84.42, not $15. I have a problem with that.

L. Toy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Breach of Promise by not making delivery. I placed an order with the company on 9/20 for a handgun. On 9/22 they debited my account for $455.80. They did not ship the item at that time. I sent an email asking when I can expect shipment. They immediately got upset by the email, and didn't offer any time or day. They have not shipped the handgun and have taken too long to credit my account. I had entered into an agreement which is an offer and acceptance. They have breached that promise of delivery and have not credited my account to this day 9/29. I do not want the handgun and look for the credit. Which seems to be taking quite a long time.

E. Herman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Missing non-threaded barrel on gun that will stop me from carrying the gun where threaded barrels are not allowed The order was placed on SEPTEMBER 22 ORDER # *** at the time the site advertised that a threaded barrel was provided installed in the gun and a non threaded barrel was also provided.The non threaded barrel was missing when the gun was received I contacted their customer service when picking the gun but they were unable to help me claiming I had to call the manufacturer springfield. It appears the description has been changed since placing the order and now the section that claimed it included a non threaded barrel is gone but at the time I bought this it said it came with a non-threaded barrel. It still can be seen in the questions and answers section how this description existed and caused some confusion please check attached picture of that section that still remains. Thanks

N. Goyette
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

purchased a new Ruger 57, came with two magazine,1 was used. They Would not replace it. Offered me $20 rebate for a $50 magazine. LOL! I have purchased a new Ruger 57, came with two magazine,1 was used. They Would not replace it. Offered me $20 rebate for a $50 magazine. LOL! They told me to call Ruger and complain to them ! Fortunately Ruger help me out! GrabAgun has Bad business practice.

GrabAGun.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

GrabAGun.com Grabagun refused to furnish a missing magazine to shotgun I purchased on-line from them

Grabagun refused to furnish a missing magazine to shotgun I purchased on-line from them. I puchased a Hatsan Escort 410 BPS shotgun from Grabagun online and had it shipped to may local FFL dealer As required by law to pick up. Upon opening the box for the first time we noted that one of the 3 magazines the shotgun is supposed to have was missing. I then spoke with a Christopher at Grabagun about obtaining the missing magazine. He told me that Grabagun would not replace the magazine because they did not inspect the boxes they got in but shipped them on out to the customer. He gave me a phone number of the distributor that they do business with and said that they might help me out. I have attempted to call and email them (The distributor) numerous times with no success. It seems to me that once Grabagun purchases the shotgun from the distributor and sells it to their customer, that they are responsible for delivering a product that matches the one on their website that I thought I was buying.

GrabAGun.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

GrabAGun.com I am asking that shipping cost of $13.73 and sales tax of $59.49 be refunded

I am asking that shipping cost of $13.73 and sales tax of $59.49 be refunded. I asked for free shipping due to military and was told only those that have facebook are allowed the free shipping. As far as sales tax grabagun i notified them multiple times that If an online retailer maintains a physical presence in a state that charges a sales tax on most purchases, then that online retailer must charge sales tax on any items that are sold to customers within the home state. However, if the online retailer is selling an item to a customer outside of its home state, then it is not required to collect sales tax from that customer. they responded with Due to the recent supreme court *** ruling, we are now legally required to collect and remit sales tax to any state that requests it. However, they ignored me when i pointed out that 1. they do not have a presence in Florida and 2. Florida is an advisory state not confirming to the *** decision. *** Due to these sales practices I want my refund as I don't believe they will even send the sales tax to Florida

GrabAGun.com Customer Reviews Overview

GrabAGun.com is an online gun retailer that offers an extensive selection of firearms, ammunition, and shooting accessories. As one of the leading gun stores in the United States, GrabAGun.com provides competitive pricing and exceptional customer service to its customers.

One of the standout features of GrabAGun.com is its vast inventory of firearms, which includes rifles, handguns, shotguns, and more. Customers can choose from top brands such as Glock, Smith & Wesson, Ruger, and Sig Sauer. In addition, the company offers a range of ammunition options, including both manufactured and reloaded rounds.

Customers who have shopped on the GrabAGun.com website praise the company's user-friendly interface that makes it easy to browse and purchase products. Many reviewers also appreciate the company's fast shipping and reliable delivery service.

GrabAGun.com is known for its commitment to outstanding customer service. The company is staffed with knowledgeable sales associates who are able to provide expert advice and help customers make informed decisions about their purchases. In addition, the company has a highly-rated customer service department that quickly addresses any issues or concerns that arise.

In terms of pricing, GrabAGun.com is often cited as being highly competitive. The company frequently offers sales and discounts on its products, and its prices are consistently lower than those of many other online gun retailers.

Overall, GrabAGun.com receives high marks from customers and reviewers alike, with many citing the company's excellent selection, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service as its standout features. Whether you're a seasoned gun owner or a first-time buyer, GrabAGun.com is a reliable and trusted source for all your firearms and shooting needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

GrabAGun.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GrabAGun.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GrabAGun.com Customer Service. Initial GrabAGun.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GrabAGun.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GrabAGun.com. Discuss the issues you have had with GrabAGun.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.