BSNLNon accessing of caller tune!

I

Being a customer of excel prepaid bearing the no.:-[protected], I have requested for a caller tune dated:-01/07/07 at around 1500 hrs & a charge of rs twenty(Rs 20/-) has been deducted immediately from my balance. But till now writing of this letter the service has not been extended. Acknowledging the matter & wanted to know the actual reason for the delay over phone Mr. Victor Baidya who was talking from customer care acted negatively & telling me that it can take one month or more & disconnected the line without any courtesy or decorum which are maintained so far!

chottu May 14, 2009

DEAR, BSNL
    It's very sorry to complaint you that i have activated my caller tune on 13/05/2009. The Respective charges have been deducted imidiately after registration for that BUT, STILL my caller tune is not activated. PLS. do something in that regard.

• Mo
    monika singh Dec 04, 2008

i m not able to find code of hello tune on net

• Sh
    shankar Nov 08, 2008

Never activate 56700 caller tune of BSNL. It just worst. Money wasted. Call drop reduce money. Chosen call not activated. No help. Not run always. No way to stop. Amount is reduce always. Solve the problem.

• Ri
    ripan Oct 31, 2008

hi i am ripan using bsnl connection, i want hello tune code, pls send me the code of college song from mera pind movie by harbhajan maan .

• Ga
    gaurav thakur Oct 17, 2008

how i can found new punjabi bsnl callertunes.plz snd me all new bsnl callertunes codes

• Dh
    DHARTI PARIKH Sep 23, 2008

23/9/08
    Dear Sir,
    PLease cancaled my bsnl callar tunes. i have not continue the caller tunes but charged 20/- rs. cut my balance so please cancal my bsnl callar tunes.

• Ra
    ranjit darahas Sep 05, 2008

how can i get the list of caller tunes and get that activated to my nokia handset?

• Pr
    pravin deshmukh Aug 24, 2008

DEAR, BSNL
    It's very sorry to complaint you that i have activated my caller tune on 16/08/2008. The Respective charges have been paid for that BUT, STILL my caller tune is not activated. PLS. do something in that regard.

jashankhosa Aug 06, 2008

i want code for punjabi caller songs via website. please guide

• Th
    Thangabhalan Mar 25, 2008

Sorry its not a complaint but i want caller tune song as ragavendra rajini film song janani janani...

Kindly help me

Manish Sidhani Aug 11, 2007

Never activate 567 caller tune of BSNL. It just worst. Money wasted. Call drop reduce money. Chosen call not activated. No help. Not run always. No way to stop. Amount is reduce always. Just break the sim. Solve the problem.

Never you 567 caller tune.

• As
    ashish arya Jul 20, 2007

i m bsnl subscriber and i need code of songs for caller tune via website. so if any site for bsnl subscriber please tell me.my no is [protected]

• Ra
    Rajinder Singh Jul 11, 2007

I am not agree with this service, my no. is [protected] have been bared last 5 month i have submitted my all document in nearest BSNL office 3 or 4 time but they don't take any action on this. I am very upset with all of this.

• Pr
    Priyabrata Ghorai Jul 04, 2007

How can I get different song-codes of caller tunes to set in my bsnl prepaid connection in Nokia handset... and how i can set that?