BSNLNetwork problem

I am facing lot of problem in BSNL network.Voice is always breaking.Pls look in to this.I am newly customer of BSNL but i fill it is very poor service.thats why only one word comes from my end Disgusting.

• Ni
    niraj singh chauhan Aug 04, 2013

One of the worst network in the world is bsnl network
    let ### this bsnl network
    boycott it
    and let them use their bsnl to themselves
    support me frnds

• Aa
    aalia verma Jul 04, 2013

sabse bekar network hai bsnl ka agr network problem solve nahi kr skte to band krdo bsnl office ko ku logo ko dukhi kr rakha hai aap logo ki ek problem ki vejeh se ktni hi life waste ho rahi hai like :- husband wife ko call krta hia pr call bsy aati hai or us time reality m ewife call pr nahi hoti uska phone fre hota hai lekin aapki vejeh se dono me misunderstanding ho jati hai or ristey aise tuut rahe hai so plzzzzzzz ye problem solve karo jaldi

• Sh
    shubhangam Jun 05, 2013

there is bsnl tower near my house but they do not start it with generator from 1 month

• Ne
    Neyaz ahmaad Aug 16, 2012

i am neyaz ahmad from Raxaul Bihar i live in village the networking problem are available here any time i want to request BSNL officers please check out the problems of pepole THANK YOU

• Go
    gopal karmakar Nov 29, 2011

I AM GOPAL KARMAKAR.MY MOBILE NO [protected].I AM RETAILER.I TOLD TO YOU YOUR BSNL NETWORK VARY BAD.ATOMATIC CALL DRAP MY LOCAL AREA NETWORK.THIS PROBLEM I TOLD MY BSNL OFFICE {NETWORK OFFICER ALOK SARKAR [protected]}.INTERNET VERY SLOW.3G NETWORK NOT SEE MY MOBILE ANY TIME. SHE TOLD ME THAT PROBLEM NOT SOLVE AND TELL ME "I AM NOT SOLD 3G SIM". SO, I REQUEST MY BSNL NETWORK YOU SOLVED IT. MY LOCAL NETWORK NARAYANPUR C VERY BAD SERVICE.I LIVE IN BALURGHAT, DAKSHIN DINAJPUR, WEST BENGAL. MY PLEASE PUBLIC BUS STAND VERY PROPULER PLEASE, PER DAY I SELL 3000/- MY LAFU SIM.AND 5 SIM. YOU 2 BTS NETWORK TOWER MAKE MY BUS STAND AND NETWORK PROBLEM SOLVED ANY TIME.PLS YOU INVEST 2 TOWER MY LOCAL AREA.I KWON YOU HELP ME.

THANK YOU.

• Pr
    prajwalkiddo May 23, 2011

yes internet is awfoul...bledy bsnl money eaters... peoples who are incharge have no consern abt their work...

• Si
    siddharthsingh Apr 16, 2011

My bsnl wireless datacard is continous disconnecting and network is not coming. Please look for this.

• Am
    amitthakur018 Feb 26, 2011

rajnagar(ghaziabad) me net problam itni ho rhai h ki pucho mt kya bsnl n chalye, sec23 m to network ate hi nhi a

• Nk
    n k k Feb 21, 2011

bsnl network third class hai bar bar disconnect hota hai

• In
    Indian12 Jan 31, 2011

Waste Service. No proper response and no service in time. private networks are 100% better than you guys. Just i given shifting request they came after 1 week and shifted, later they said 1 day for activation and said 3 more days for Broadband access. Why You people are sitting and taking saleries just come out and look how private networks are giving service how fast are they. Waste network waste service i dont know why you people are conducting JTO exams and recruiting. I know only the funds in government are helping you to get salaries dont waste money of people try to give timely response or else close the network such that the money spending by the government for your salaries will be useful for some other ministry(ex. Health or Social Welfare).

• Ra
    rashmika Oct 21, 2009

i am getting problem with my bsnl phone .
    its very irritating . sometime no network, and when network is avail;able call is not completed as network busy and trunk busy. i am trying to call customer care but is also not happening.
    PLEASE RESOLVE my problem as soon as possible. waiting for response.
    my number is [protected]

• Mi
    Milind Jan 25, 2009

The internet connection is awful. N number of complaints have not resulted in any improvement.