BSNL LandlinePhone dead

Hello,

This to bring in your notice that my telephone is dead since last week,
and it is happing frequently, kindly check the same, closing with the detail.

Name of holder: Rambabu Thakur.
Tele no# [protected]

Mobile: [protected]

• He
    Headmaster,GLPS Vadakke Puliyannur Sep 27, 2017

our phone and broadbands are dead for more than three weeks. complained directly to lineman, called JTO Beemanady, booked complaint. No response .BSNL staff exhibits horrible indifference.Shame for everybody.
    headmaster GOVT LPS VADAKKE P[ULIYANNUR.

• Re
    reshmirajeev Mar 12, 2011

Hello,

This to bring in your notice that my telephone is dead since last week,
    and it is happing frequently, kindly check the same, I have register complaint and got ID no.[protected] dated 7-3-2011 but till date no employee came to repair the phone this phone complaint is happening continuously i request to excchage and put new phone . my land line number is [protected], mobile :-[protected] T.Rema Devi, Revathi, Studio road, estate p.o Tvm -19

• Ha
    hanuman prasad sharma Nov 16, 2009

my land phone is out of order from one week & now it is dead. we contact our near exchange but they said they are helpless, in their hand no new land phone
    i can'nt call anyone . i will pay the bill every month. so please help me, please repair our land phone. my name is hanuman prasad sharma. my land phone number is - [protected]

• Sk
    s.k.munet Nov 12, 2009

sir,
    my BSNL landline no. [protected] is dead for last 26 days. I am fed up by giving complain to customer care and local telephone exchange. but nothing can be heard.
    please look into this matter.

JOSEMON Aug 13, 2009

my land phone is out of order from one month & now it is dead. we contact our near exchange but they said they are helpless, in their hand no new land phone. and they fix very old phone. but no use . what can i do?
    i can'nt call anyone . i will pay the bill every month. so please help me, please repair our land phone. my name is Josemon p j. my land phone number is - [protected].

• So
    soni dhrumin Aug 06, 2009

my landline is ded [protected]

chanchal grover Jul 10, 2009

Bsnl landline no.[protected] at grover tractors opposite new dhan mandi sriganganagar road srikaranpur is not working from last two months please look into this matter.
    Regards
    Chanchal Grover
    +[protected]
    [email protected]

• Ra
    Ranjit Singh Apr 30, 2008

my bsnalandline phone is dead from 15days it is connect with other landline phone i have come very problem
    Please repair it .Your service is not good in the garhshanker area

i shall be very thankful to you for this