BSNLBilling issue (address problem)

P

I am a subscriber of BSNL phone from NOIDA - Phone number - 2583954. I am facing a strange problem, the bill that is sent to me does not have complete address, thereby I never receive the bill.

As an alternative I have to go to internet to get the bill.
Refer - http://www.upw.bsnl.co.in/noida/dublicate_bill.html

Subscriber number - [protected] Phone number - 2583954 Month of April as well as month of June.

My complete address is :

Parvez Kumar
A-11 , IInd FLOOR,
SECTOR-53
NOIDA.

Where as the bill that gets generated never has the house number - A11, which is why I never receive the bill.

I think they should correct the customer file.

Thanks and Regards

• Sj
    S.Jawahar Jun 26, 2010

Sir,
    I did not received the mobile bill till date([protected]/CUG/Chennai).
    I came to know that the bill is missent to PIN No.625 009 instead of 625 011.
    kindly arrange sent my proper pJn Code.

• Ra
    rajeeva m c srivastava Nov 15, 2008

please send the bill of telehone no. 2498014 at NOIDA immeditely it has to be paid by my office

• Ra
    rajeeva m c srivastava Nov 15, 2008

My telephone no. [protected] at noida may kindly provide the bill which has to paid my office

s.venkittanarayanan Aug 25, 2008

sir what next I should do Pl guide me

s.venkittanarayanan Aug 25, 2008

sir Can I get a reply for the above error or addition in the bill (phone no [protected]) It seems that the office of GM is still investigating the matter. Hope to get a reply in a week Thank you sir.

s.venkittanarayanan Aug 24, 2008

I am having phone connection in Tirunelveli SSA area(Tamil nadu) I received the July 2008 bill and I immediately remitted the moneyRs 374/- There was a demand in the bill along with BB item a sum of rs 48/- has been added to Rs 250/(monthly bill amount) when I asked the details the official told me sales tax. But I bought the modem by paying a sum rs 1200/= Thus there is no chance for collecting salestax separately. I have also sent a petition to NODEL officer (Naganathan) I am yet to get a reply My telephone No is [protected]) Will you please arrange to get me a detailed reply from the GM bsnl Tirunelveli 627003, earlyFrom [protected] I am waiting to get a reply from the GM office Thank you in anticipation Yours faithfully sn subramanian for venkittanarayanan

• Mc
    M.C.Harsh Aug 23, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am in receipt of telephone bill having No.[protected] on 23.8.08 with last date 22.8.08.There is penal amount of Rs20.00, who will bear it ! We are regular and timely payer of telephone bills but late receipt of bill is causing delay in payment . Kindly arrange to examine the matter and ensure timely delivery of telephone bills.Also writeoff the penal amount in bill of [protected] for the month of July'08.This complaint pertains to Distt telecom division Nagaur(Rajasthan).
    Thanking You
    Yours Faithfully
    M.C.Harsh
    Executive Engineer(400 KV GSS)
    RRVPNL, Mertacity-341510

• Vi
    Vijay Pai May 15, 2008

Dear Sirs,
    On 9th of may 08 I gave an application for disconnection of my telephone number [protected] as I shifted to Indirapuram, it was assured that by 12th may 08 the telephone will get disconnected but till date the phone did not get disconnected.
    They have sent me a bill for Rs 2999 which will be paid by me. But simultaneiously they have to give me a refund of Rs 2000/- Which was taken as deposit.
    Lack luster attitude is a matter of concern.
    Regards
    Vijay Pai

sain dass Oct 04, 2007

my no is [protected].i am not receving my telephone bill.

sain dass Oct 04, 2007

i am not receving my telephone bill.my no.is 277792 in distt gurdaspur (dhariwal).phone is at the name of sain dass.