Brookshires Pharmacypharmacy

On Oct 7th I went to the Brookshires pharmacy to pick up my prescription refills. They had changed the dosage on one of my medications. They claimed it's what the prescription stated. I had been getting the dosage my doctor prescribed until this time. Then the pharmacist stated that the only prescriptions I had on file was dated 2013. That isn't true. My doctor had sent them current prescriptions on April 14, 2014 when I had been to see her. The pharmacist refused to look for the prescriptions dated April 14. He stated there were no current prescriptions for me. If that is the case, then how have they been filled those prescriptions until now? I left without my medications.

This is not the first problem I have had with this pharmacy. In August (or July) they changed my medication without asking me. I refused the medication. I had already paid for it ($118) before I got the chance to check the medications in the store. I left without the correct medication and without a refund.

On Oct 10th I took my almost 80 year old mother to pick up her prescription from the same Brookshires pharmacy. The prescription refill had been called in two days earlier. They claimed they didn't have any refills for her. Then the pharmacist tells us that that particular prescription was out of refills. Well, according to the label on the last refill she got there are 7 refills left on that particular prescription. The pharmacist wouldn't look it up on the computer. My mother left without her medication. This was retaliation because I filed a complaint against them. The pharmacist had told me that none of my medications had a current prescription for them. And he wouldn't look up my original prescriptions from April 14th. If there is no current prescription for my medications since 2013 as he claimed, then how has that pharmacy been filling my prescriptions until now?