Brixton UniversityMORE LIES AND DECEPTION BY BRIXTON UNIVERSITY

M

AGAIN BRIXTON UNIVERSITY CONTINUES TO LIE IN ITS ATTEMPT TO COVER UP THEIR WRONG DOING
. As I mentioned earlier it is advisable that anyone who is considering a life experience degree to stay away from this fraudulent diploma mill. In their latest attempt to discredit me they have said they "beg to differ" on their approval of my life experience degree through their university, they have told you that I failed all of my courses I have supplied false information that has been verified through their assessment committe. Please see proof that their assement committe approved my life exeperience degree. Brixton has lost its attempt to steal my money, and deliver nothing. Brixton's account is now under investigation through PayPal and my bank. I received a refund, and this fake university Global Business Group is acting in retaliation for their loss. HOW SAD THAT THESE PEOPLE MUST RESORT TO CHILDISH GAMES AS THIS.

Full view||Back to messagesBrixton Congratulations‏
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details Brixton University Brixton Universitybrixton.[protected]@googlemail.com

Send email
Find email
View detailsTo Lisa Smith
From: Brixton University (brixton.[protected]@googlemail.com)
Sent: Tue 3/08/11 11:54 AM
To: Lisa Smith (marie.[protected]@hotmail.com)

BRIXTON UNIVERSITY

Dear Lisa Smith:

Due to the popularity of our Life Experience Degrees, we have been overwhelmed
by student applications. We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to
your inquiry.

The assessment committee completed your evaluation.

You Were Approved but It appears that you have not yet completed the
payment process to receive your

Master of Science in Education US$149.00 GBP £95.00

Don't be held back any longer!

As you know a degree is no longer a luxury. It has become mandatory to
even be considered for the well paying jobs you're qualified for and want.

Attached please find your approved application. Kindly submit your payment
via PayPal invoice by clicking the payment

Click Here To Receive Your Degree Quickly and Affordably

Your Custom Degree Package Documents are indistinguishable from those from the most
prestigious universities in the country and includes the very same documents.

No mention of the words 'equivalency, ' 'non-traditional, ' 'experience, ' or any similar expression
will appear on your academic record or any other document you receive from Brixton University

- All our documents are professionally designed and ready for framing
- Lifetime Free Degree Verification Service
- Widely accepted and respected

We take great pride in our graduates and look forward to adding you to our list of
successful alumni.