British Airways — terrible service, no phone contact numbers ba lounge, terrible security, wallet stolen as a result
I checked in at business check in for my BA flight to Luxembourg around 1pm Feb 27 terminal 3, I sat in seat 5A. This was the last time I recall seeing my wallet which contains much cash in various currencies and many ID and credit cards. I then went straight to fast track security where I was rather overwhelmed by the security lady demanding for my "toiletries" to be put out of my wash bag and in a separate plastic bag (including contact lenses???), as a result I was rather slow and then I also had a random body search, as a result my belongings were laying unattended on the security band for minutes, I then went straight to the BA lounge whereafter I boarded my flight to Luxembourg, 10 minutes before arrival in Lux the BA service manager asked for comic relief donations, I reached for my black leather wallet but couldn't find it, I then immediately alarmed staff, we searched plane nothing, I asked Luxembourg BA staff who brushed me off, I have been on my New Zealand phone forever, I have filled out forms,.. nothing... no Ione including my centurion concierge service can get hold of the BAlounge terminal 3.. its been 6 days.
My claim is that I was robbed or BA terminal 3 security staff are running a scheme, unless I get a positive reply that my wallet is found I would like to start a criminal investigation, I will use my own lawyers, against anything BA/security check terminal 3, maybe you should release the footage first of the fast track terminal 3 feb 27 1pm till say 2 pm?
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - racism
- British Airways - general service
- British Airways - seating 
- British Airways - bedbugs 
- British Airways - they over booked the flight which meant my flight was changed to the next day