British Airwaysterrible service, no phone contact numbers ba lounge, terrible security, wallet stolen as a result

Dear sir,

I checked in at business check in for my BA flight to Luxembourg around 1pm Feb 27 terminal 3, I sat in seat 5A. This was the last time I recall seeing my wallet which contains much cash in various currencies and many ID and credit cards. I then went straight to fast track security where I was rather overwhelmed by the security lady demanding for my "toiletries" to be put out of my wash bag and in a separate plastic bag (including contact lenses???), as a result I was rather slow and then I also had a random body search, as a result my belongings were laying unattended on the security band for minutes, I then went straight to the BA lounge whereafter I boarded my flight to Luxembourg, 10 minutes before arrival in Lux the BA service manager asked for comic relief donations, I reached for my black leather wallet but couldn't find it, I then immediately alarmed staff, we searched plane nothing, I asked Luxembourg BA staff who brushed me off, I have been on my New Zealand phone forever, I have filled out forms,.. nothing... no Ione including my centurion concierge service can get hold of the BAlounge terminal 3.. its been 6 days.

My claim is that I was robbed or BA terminal 3 security staff are running a scheme, unless I get a positive reply that my wallet is found I would like to start a criminal investigation, I will use my own lawyers, against anything BA/security check terminal 3, maybe you should release the footage first of the fast track terminal 3 feb 27 1pm till say 2 pm?

Bart d'Ancona

Ba
Mar 04, 2019

Comments

•   Mar 06, 2019

Dear Bart d'Ancona,
    You did not disclose any crime from such desription.
    In order to submit the complaint on crime against someone, I can advise you to visit the office of the Metropolitan police in your county, if you reside at UK, in person. The police officer has to fill the report and to issue the decision on the commecing of the investigation and other decision not later than in 10 days from the date of thre report.

The claim shal be defined as follows:-
    I request the police (...) in my favor. Attached: copies of the documents, if any.
    Date. Place. Full name. Signature.