BrazzersUnauthorized charges

W

Upon first signing up to brazzers, I cancelled my membership so it would not rebill. A month later it rebilled anyway, so I figured whatever, I'll get a another month. I cancelled again. Another month rolls around I see another bill. This time my brazzers account is definitely dead, so I contact the company which handles brazzers payments, and they tell me I am being billed for "brazzersbox.com" which I have never heard of or logged into. They claim I accepted an agreement to be billed for both sites. They will not refund my money. I tell them they are stealing from me and they say sorry, have a nice day... It turns out that they have stolen $92 from me over a three month period. I have been billed for both sites since day 1.

• Ap
    Aplode1 Aug 15, 2015

There was a hidden offer when signing up for a free trial to include an additional trial to the sister site brazzerspremium.com. This charge was billed separately, not included at the total of the authorized charge that I placed, presumably to keep me unaware of it. The hidden offer then bills for $34.97 a few days later. I would like these charges reversed. This is an unethical practice of hidden charges.

This was at the beginning of August 2015