Bravo Moving Company Logo

Bravo Moving Company

Having problems with Bravo Moving Company?

Bravo Moving Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 13, 2009. The latest review Scam to keep your furniture or pay more money was posted on Aug 13, 2010. The latest complaint Nightmare. was resolved on Aug 07, 2010. Bravo Moving Company has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 11 reviews. Bravo Moving Company has resolved 10 complaints.

Bravo Moving Company Customer Service Contacts

Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Bravo Moving Company Complaints & Reviews

Bravo Moving Company — Scam to keep your furniture or pay more money

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It is a scam. They are going to give you a good price to move your furniture. Once...

Bravo MovingNightmare.

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE. I hired a different company and Bravo Moving showed up at my house. I guess its a sub-contract? Well... I requested the movers box my plasma tv and one full length mirror and agreed to the charges. While they were packing, the foreman said I was “a little over” on my boxes but “not a lot.” So they continued to pack. I didn’t worry about it since he said it wouldn’t be a big issue . Upon completion of my entire house being packed and put on the truck the foreman called the operations manager Louie, who gave me a quote of $3700.00 for having 22 extra boxes and one mattress that was not on my original inventory. My original quote was $1500. After arguing, it was then lowered to $3300 and then $2950, which I still do not agree to. He also charged me for packing my 2 mattresses and 1 boxspring $60.00 ($20. each) and an additional $24. for labor ($8.each.) I did not ask them to do this or agree to this since the original paperwork said they pack all furniture. I was forced to sign the paperwork since I had to move out of my house the very next day and move across the country to start my new job. He said he couldnt leave until I signed the paperwork. I didnt have time to hire a new company, I thought Id fight the battle upon receiving my things. I planned on paying with check/debit card so I could dispute the charge and when I tried to do this, they told me they would not allow this since they knew I was going to dispute it! It was in my origonal contract that I could us my card! Thats the company I hired! This is my right as a customer! I was also told 2-7 days for deliver by the agent and foreman and that was a joke. I came here early to get settled in and my check for the 60% cleared 6 days ago and I still dont have my things (its been 12 days.) Now Im fighting a battle to get my belongings as well as take this company to court. Anyone else who has similar problems should go ahead with the small claims court or else they will keep doing this to other people. Louie told me he didnt care about the BBB ratings and it was lies! He and the other employees have run this company into the ground. We are the ones who are going to change this and prevent this from happening to others. And as you can see by their comments, they are unprofessional, rude and ignorant.

• Bl
      blkfinesse Aug 13, 2010

I agree. Bravo Moving Company is HORRIBLE. They are giving people quotes, getting all your furniture on their trucks and into their warehouse. Once they get your furniture into their warehouse, they will send you a new quote with an additional price. Bravo Moving Company gave me a quote of $898. Came out packed all my stuff and then told me it was going to be an additional $191, for packing material. I signed the contract and the inventory list with all my items. Then they called me 3 days later and told me if I wanted my things to be delivered it was going to be an additional $490. I told them I could not pay that and they said I can come pick up my stuff. But now all of a sudden they dont have anyone to get my items from the shelf. We must all work together because this is their scam to make money off people. They now that people want there things so they now you will pay or just forget about your furniture. Angry Solider and anyone else lets work together to shut them down. I am seeking an attorney as well. Contact me at [email protected] PLEASE

Angry Soldier Aug 08, 2010

thanks, I havent considered that. I thought I could only go the small claims route.

• Py
      Python287 Aug 07, 2010

You should file complaints with your State Attorney general and federal Trade Commission..

Bravo MovingUnprofessional and NOT ACCREDITED like they claim!

Use this company at your own risk! Their website says they are BBB (US Better Business Bureau) and AMSA (American Moving and Storage Association) ACCREDITED but they are NOT and from our experience, it seems for good reason. In fact, when I first started working with the company in Dec. 2009, the BBB website simply said Bravo had no rating. If you check now, though, it says the BBB has revoked its accreditation as of Dec. 31, 2009. I then checked the AMSA website, to find that Bravo is not listed on that website at all. So just beware...

Things started off well until we could no longer get the time of day from our rep, Louie, (who was not our original rep - Chad - he went on "vacation" without warning) would not respond to any of our inquiries about the move, even up until the day before! We had trouble getting them to honor the fact that our original move date was tentative when we wanted to move sooner than the date, even though we gave them about 3 weeks previous notice. Our rep never returned phone calls or emails, even though I called every day during the week before our scheduled move date. He even went so far as to tell us he had, though we had no record of them, and when we challenged him on this, he said he didn't like our attitude and didn't want to do the move for us. Which, at that point, was a relief to hear from his end, because we did not want them to move us either. He said he would refund us our $200 deposit, though a week later we haven't seen any movement on that front.

• Ro
        Rozzy Apr 13, 2010

Bravo lost their accreditation after receiving so many complaints. I will never use them again. We paid over $3, 500 to move our things from Houston to SC and t hey showed up with a smaller truck and they showed up late. Louie told us if we want ALL of our things delivered it would cost an additional $3, 000 and then he began yelling over the phone threaten to charge us for every day our items stayed at their location (my husband's job paid for the move and we were waiting for the payment from the company) Louie would not accept this so he began calling and yelling on the phone. Louie better own this company because if not, Bravo Moving are idiots to have this ### representing a company... Whew what a ### he was. After all of this crap from him he had the nerve to call our house and offered to deliver the rest of our things since they were in the area. We did not answer the phone call and reported them to BBB. Get out of business Bravo Moving this gig is not working for you!

Bravo Moving CompanyBravo Long Distance Moving Scam

This is a company who makes a low bid on a long distance move and in the middle of the move decides to increase the moving fee 50% beyond the agreed contract fee. When I objected to the fee and asked them to uload my furniture. Bravo, the mover took off with my furniture aboard without my consent. The dispacthers name was Louie. Beware because they promise you a smooth move and deliver a devastating blow with this scam routine. They came to my house on 12/7/09 and I still do not have my furniture. Before hiring this company I visited the BBB Better business bureau which had no complaint information on this company and was accredited by the BBB. When attempted to file a complaint with the BBB. They refused my complaint because this was being investigated as a criminal complaint. I thought the BBB was to protect the customers but It appears they are protecting the Bad guys like Bravo Moving Company. I would like to hear from others who have to shares my experince with the same company. I would like to get my furniture back and to put the word out about this company to prevent other companies from using this company.Please donot use this company .

• Sg
          Sgrayone Nov 08, 2012

I had the same thing happen to me in 2010. I never received my stuff from SC to 'CO. I paid them 70% up front and when they said they were in CO they raised the price I owed them to more than the 70% I already paid them. They said I owed storage fees but I never asked them to store it. In fact I called them and asked why my stuff had not been delivered yet and they said it was on its way. I am not sure if its too late to do anything now or not. I have moved back to SC and really want to go pay them a visit in Atlanta and let them know how I feel about them. My parents both passed away and I had a lot of stuff on that truck that they had left for me. As well as a brand new bedroom suit, brand new washer and dryer, tv, total gym, lots of clothes, and so much more stuff. Something needs to be done and they need to be put out of business!! Anyone have any luck with settling with them? If so let me know how you did it! Thanks for any help you can give me!!

• Sg
          Sgrayone Feb 28, 2011

I am having trouble getting my stuff from Bravo Moving right now too. They void the contract when they didn't pick my stuff up or deliver it on time. Now it has been 5 months and I still don't have it. This sucks!! Does someone have a phone # that actually works and I can talk to someone?

• Ju
          Julie Mace Jul 16, 2010

OMG another pathetic story with Jim Bene the accident chaser, go have one there Jimmy. Wow, so how are you're lives going for you guys? You guys want to be let in on a "Secret", go get it! Please help yourselves others around you and most importanly your families. I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful rebutal as they all do. It never ends for the masses or so it seems. Yes, you and your daughter should perhaps get your stories straight. Steve who helped me is super great and you know it, how low. he couldn't have been more helpful and i just know for a fact at my age when i've invested enough time with someone, i can say i know you're upset with money not steve or someone and the money is you! money's money, it comes and it goes just as easy as ever. look at the email where I assume "Tabitha" is your daughter where steve (my rep too) clearly discusses her calling and obviously she made changes. this is so easy as my husband is natorious for this and guilty as well. i could've blamed steve for my husband not telling me he decided to not have a garage sale, but steve's and other are not the culprits in my world, i am the creator and bring in and ask for everything i've ever received and everything good and bad now is the residual for my past decidisons, , again my decisions. as far as "Louie" whom seems to be taking all the blame, well stuff like this does nothing and best i can or will contribute if you're not in to reading cecular then go to the bible, it too has answers you're seeking.

• De
          Devastated Apr 28, 2010

I totally agree with you on this issue with Bravo Moving Co. Have you prusued this issue any further ?. Where do you stand with this situatation now?. I would like too discuss this with you futher.

• Am
          AmandaC Jan 13, 2010

I just read your note on here and I am currently going through almost the same issue. Yes Louie the jerk of the centry!! He did nothing but treat ne awful. They received my authorization for my move at a price and then tried to say that someone called in and added more stuff therefore the price went up. I emailed him informing him that I did not authorize the added stuff nor am I agreeing to pay a higher price beyond original contract amount. He emailed me back and said okay and would correct and resend correction and I never received it. The next morning the mover showed up at the pick up location (which is in a different state that I reside) and they had the paperwork with the higher amount as well as all the changes that I stated I did not make but me not being there did not know this until they the driver called and had a different delivery address then what I had emailed them. I emailed Bravo and received a email back stating "I apologize as I got swamped and was unable to send". I called him and told him the driver already picked up stuff and called me and I gave correct address. Bravo tells me it is too late to get the correct paperwork to drive. Driver shows up at my daughters house to deliver items (which is now in different state then pick up state) and is demanding CASH for the full unauthorized amount. I called Bravo with no luck on getting anyone so I left urgent message. They returned call and Louie was an ### stating I am responsible for changes and owe full PAYMENT. I tried to explain that I had the emais and I could email him and he stated I altered the emails to say what I want them to say. UNBELIEVABLE!! He then proceeded to tell me he did not have the time to deal with me and hung up. He then called me back 20 minutes later to tell me they are goihng to charge me storage fees and $400 additional delivery fee to come back out to deliver and hangs ups again. Then the driver calls me to try to get me to pay and said that they gave hime paperwork with the inventory items that I did not authorize and said my signature is on them...??!!! This is FRAUD because I have FACTs and backup documentation proving chain of events with date and times on the emails fully explaining I did not authorize nor agreeing to any amount other then original. So how did this driver get a inventory list making it look like I signed it if Bravo wasn't the one who made it look like I signed it??????? I am calling the BBB tomorrow morning...

See email copy below:
          From: Covington, Amanda
          Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:49 PM
          To: '[email protected]'
          Subject: RE: Amanda CovingtonFW: Job #687580
          Importance: High

Steve:
          I am very disappointed not only with Bravo as a company as a whole but with the behavior of such employees as Louie. To be treated in the manner that I have been treated by him as Bravo's representative is more then a shame from any organization that deals with customers. It is very obvious that he has no clue what "CUSTOMER" means or represents. I have included sone of the events below in which I also asked Louie if I could email hin and he refused and stated that you denied everything as well as said I was responsible for the full amount due.

I have a quote and contract that was agreed upon for $680 (No one else except me is responsible for the contract, amounts or changes except me) No authorization was given to Bravo to make changes to contract other then me. When I heard my daughter had spoke to you on Monday the 11th of January I called you as well as emailed you stating I was NOT authorizing any amounts to be changed from original amounts (which is stated in below email). I had also had a move pick up date of 1/11/10 between 10:00 a.m. and Noon and you had no clue that a mover was suppose to be there. Based off the contract I agreed to, I purchased airline tickets for my daughters move and explained this to you as well in the below chain of events of emails so that the matter could get taken care of.

Steve I then called you and you told me you put everything back to the original quote as I had originally agreed to and said you would email it back to me again and that you were able to schedule the move for Tuesday and the guy would be calling me. The guy did call me Monday night at approximately 8:00 p.m. and a time of 10:00 a.m. was agreed to for pick up. I never received your qoute, yet you did email me back stating you apologized because you got swamped and asked me to call you next day. I called you the next day and you claimed you didn't even know that they had picked up the stuff for the move already and informed me that it was too late to send the him the new information but it would be fine.
          After all this the mover still didn't have the correct address for delivery.

This has been a complete mess and I have kept Bravo well informed via email and verbal and have been very clear that I was not willing to make any changes to the cost of what I agreed to. I am further amazed at how this company can hang up the phone on me when I am trying to explain that I can forward my documents showing chain of events as well as bewildered that Bravo allows anyone to make unauthorized changes to a contract that has no authority to do so. The only person legally allowed to make changes to a contract is the person who signed and authorized payment for said contract.

In the end Louie accused me of altering documents / email and lying. This truly is disturbing!!! While I am dealing with all this on the phone, the driver is at the delivery address harassing the individuals at that end, finally leaving without unloading the items; stating that they won't be back for a couple of months and when they do it will be an additional $400 fee and additional storage fees for items on truck.

I would like this to be handled and followed through with as this was NOT my mistake as well as I would like to speak with the owner on how I have been treated and how this all took place. I do not want to have to take this to the Better Business Bureau or an attorney because we all know it doesn't getter pretty after that and I only want what I (the authorized person) agreed to and nothing more.

A lack of response indicating anything other then this will acknowledge to me that Bravo does not care if I take necessary steps to conclude.

Sincerely
          [protected]

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
          Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 5:49 PM
          To: Covington, Amanda
          Subject: Re: Amanda CovingtonFW: Job #687580

Amanda,
          I apologize I did not get to it as I've been swamped. Please call me tomorrow and I will make the changes.

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
          From: "Covington, Amanda" <[email protected]>
          Date: Tue, Jan 12, 2010 5:38 PM
          Subject: Amanda CovingtonFW: Job #687580
          To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>

Steve:
          I never heard back from you after I spoke on phone confirming amounts for move to stay the same as indicated on this email chain of events and replacing dining table with 5 boxes.

Please confirm. Thank you.

Assistant to Sherri Conn
          To: '[email protected]'
          Subject: Job #687580
          Importance: High

Steve
          I am following up with you regarding the move. I spoke to you this morning and was awaiting your call but heard back from my daughter before I heard back from you. She stated the move would not take place today because you stated I did not get you the move information in time and that you needed a week notice. I spoke to Brett on 1/3/10 confirming move as well as gave deposit. I then emailed you on 1/4/10 the addresses for both moving from and moving to. I also received a date and time of move (which is 1/11/10) after speaking with Brett confirming and payment.

I guess I am stumped at this new information my daughter just passed to me. I am forwarding to you my email sent to you regarding the move address, please see below.

My daughter has airline tickets for her departure for Thursday morning (non-refundable) based on Bravo's information I received.

Assistant to Sherri Conn

Subject: Re: sunday
          Puck up address is 1401 S 11 th streetlas Vegas NV 89109
          Deliver address is 1100 Meredith lane Apt 1036, Plano, TX 75093

Amanda Covington

On Jan 3, 2010, at 11:16 AM, "Bravo Moving" <<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
          [http://www.hellomoving.com/BRAVOMOVE/IMAGES/LOGO.GIF]

Hi Amanda, Yesterday, Tabitha called and we discussed an approximate pickup date and time. Obviously, I'm in the office for just a couple hours to catch up on some paper work and will give you a call shorty so that this can be reserved to give the dispatchers time locate a truck that they can route to Tabitha. I've sent in a previous email the agreement for the full service move at a flat rate of $680.
          Click on the job number 687580<http://www.hellomoving.us/wc.dll?mpest~emailin~68758078F6~BRAVOMOVE~U10QAX6O> in order to view or alter your personal information and inventory.

Sincerely,

Steve
          Moving Consultant
          Bravo Moving
          [protected] Ext. 10
          <mailto:[email protected]><mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
          <http://www.bravomoving.com><http://www.bravomoving.com>http://www.bravomoving.com

This message is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed
          and may contain privileged, confidential and/or insider information.
          If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
          immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
          Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action concerning
          the contents of this message and any attachment(s) by anyone other
          than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.

Bravo MovingSERVICES

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO MOVE! WHEN WE GOT TO OUR DESTINATION, ONE BOX OF EXPENSIVE BAGS AND JEWELRY AND WEDDING GIFTS WENT "MISSING" ALONG WITH ANOTHER BOX MARKED "ELECTRONICS" WITH MOVIES AND WII GAMES. NOT TO MENTION WE HAD TO THROW OUT OUR DINING ROOM CHAIRS BECAUSE THEY WERE SO BROKEN AND UNSTABLE THAT THEY COULDN'T SUPPORT WEIGHT. AND WE HAD TO THROW OUT GLASSWARE THAT WAS SECURELY PACKED BUT STILL ENDED UP BROKEN. WHEN WE REPORTED OUR LOSSES ($1500 WORTH) WE RECEIVED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND THEY CONVENIENTLY COULDN'T FIND THE "MISSING" BOXES.

Bravo Moving CompanyScam

This company had told me everything that I wanted to hear in order to get me to put my 200 dollar deposit down. I told them how other companies had given me quotes, they assured me that they were lying and they were the most honest company. Told me packing, boxes and supplies were included in the quote. When I received the quote via email it was not everything that I needed shipped. I called Louie back at the atlanta office and asked him to redo the quote. He refused to redo the quote, assured me it would only be an additional 150 dollars. When they came to pick up my stuff, they put half of the shipment on the truck and told me that it would be another 600 in order to take the rest. I asked them to take my stuff off the truck, they can keep the 200 dollar deposit and i will go somewhere else. They said in order to take my stuff off the truck I had to pay them 600 dollars right then. I refused. I was trying to take my stuff off myself, and they wouldn't allow me ontot the truck. They forced me to sign an agreement before any other action could be taken. I told them I refuse to pay for the boxes, they said I just have to sign it for now, but they will get me a discount, and have it removed by the time they deliver my goods. They said in order to get a hold of any type of management they had to email them, so I have to wait. It has been 3 weeks since they picked up my goods, and said that it would be a week before delivery. I have tried to call about 6 times, and only get a voicemail that cannot allow messages due to the mailbox being too full. I tried to email them three times to the email for the direct rep I had been dealing with, it came back as delivery failure, unknown account. Then I traced the IP and it is out of Orem Utah, the phone number and address is for atlanta, and the CEO of the company is in deleware. The CEO of the company is Louie Benton's sister, whom really has nothing to do with the company. I hired a detective in maryland and in texas, which is where I was moving from and to. The detective in Maryland was able to get a hold of him immediately, and had me call him. Louie then answered the phone for me. He refused to allow me to speak and says that I have to pay him an additional 800 dollars before receiving my stuff. I told him go ahead and keep it, I'm filing grand larsony charges on him and his scam stops with me. Then he hung up on me. During another phone call he told me I need to write the managers online, in order to reach the owner of the company, I asked him why would I do that when you are the owner of the company?! He said that is irrelevant, when they feel I am important enough to get to they will deal with it. Well, Im making it importnat now. I have gone to JAG (military lawyers) and having charges pressed against the entire company. This company will hopefully be out of business before I'm done with them. I have also contacted the ABC news and they are going to make it public once more digging has been done. I hope we will all be taken care of.

• Ne
              neworleanslady Oct 08, 2010

The same thing is happening to my 78 year old aunt. They just kept her stuff and we can't get it at all.

• Ju
              Juggar Dec 14, 2009

Bravo Moving Company just scammed my nephew. On Monday, December 7, 2009, after they loaded half his furniture onto their truck, they wanted to increase their price by 50%. When my nephew refused and demanded that they remove his furniture from their truck, they vanished with his furniture. He filed a complaint with the Detroit police department. He is currently in route from Detroit to Houston and plan to follow-up once he reaches his destination.

Bravo MovingWORST EXPERIENCE EVER

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I don't even know where to start. We thought we got a deal because of the price but oh man, this was the worst company I have ever worked with. Please if you have had a horrible experience like I have PLEASE-visit google.com type in bravo moving atlanta ga -a map and the company and stars will pop up---give them a review they deserve! They are not A accredited by BBB I just went to the BBB Atlanta website and they have no rating at all.

Louie hung up on me twice, threatened me, and told me several different contradictory stories about where our stuff was. it arrived more than 2 weeks late. They did not return numerous phone calls or emails.
            please help save other people from having to experience this.

• Li
                lizard0310 Nov 26, 2009

They had told me they were accredited as well, even have it on their website, but they are no where to be found. As the detective I hired says, they are playing a shell game. They have their IP address through utah, business through atlanta but really in deleware. Louie is the actual owner of the company!

Bravo MovingTHREATS and OVERCHARGING

DO NOT USE BRAVO MOVING!!! THEY WILL CHANGE PAYMENT TERMS, LIE, TACK ON RANDOM WAIT FEES, HOLD YOUR STUFF HOSTAGE, AND THREATEN YOU!!!

Bravo quoted a move of $955.75 with payment terms stated as “the remaining 40% is due upon delivery (Cash, Postal Money Order, Certified Check)."
              At this time we requested our belongings be picked up on a specific day and delivered between a certain timeframe. We were assured by Bravo’s representative, Craig, that this time frame would not be a problem. We made our decision to proceed and submit the $200 deposit by credit card based on the representations made by Craig regarding pickup and delivery time frames. We also understood multiple payment methods would be accepted on delivery and that the only adjustments to the written quote would occur if additional packing or additional square footage resulted from onsite inspection of items to be moved.
              A pickup date was scheduled, however, less than 24 hours from the delivery date and time, we were informed by Bravo that pickup would not occur at the agreed to time and that the dispatcher, Lou, “makes his own decisions.” We had flown into Chicago specifically for this move. Instead, we were told the new pickup time would occur sometime the next day, between noon and 5pm. This was unacceptable to us, as we had planned around the agreed to delivery time. After multiple phone calls delaying pickup the next morning, movers finally arrived, at which time we were presented the Delivery Information Form. I reviewed the form, which clearly states that the Delivery Window will begin 2 days after the Earliest Date of Delivery (as completed by the Shipper, me). I completed the requested Earliest Date of Delivery and both the Bravo representative and I initialed this form.
              In the 36 hours that followed, Bravo first stated they would be able to ensure delivery by the timeframe stated on the form, but stated they would be in touch with a specific date and time. Then Lou, Bravo’s dispatcher called and asked if a delivery date earlier than the Earliest Delivery Date would work. We reminded him that Bravo had been informed both verbally and in writing of our Earliest Date of Delivery and were not in town to accept delivery earlier than the Earliest Delivery Date. Bravo’s dispatcher, Lou, first stated he would “see what he could do, ” then protested stating a delivery date later in the week would “cost me more money.” The next day at noon, Lou called and stated delivery was to occur that day at 5pm. We again reminded Bravo we were unable to accept delivery earlier than the Earliest Delivery Date indicated on their Delivery Information Form, but to no avail. We were told if we did not accept delivery that day at 5pm, they would “put your stuff in storage and keep charging you fees until we can deliver it again.” We again insisted we could not accept delivery on Monday and the earliest we could accept delivery was Tuesday, July 28th, at which time we were informed Bravo’s notes (entered by a Bravo rep we believe to be Lou) stated that we had agreed to a delivery date of 5pm that day. We disputed these notes and reminded Bravo that we had NEVER indicated that day was an acceptable delivery date, as we would not land in town until 9pm that night. At this time Craig stated the delivery date would be 5pm and we would be charged a $200 wait fee for the truck to wait until 9:30pm for us to return home. He also stated that total due plus the additional $200 must be paid in cash or they would leave with my possessions, put them in storage and charge us additional fees until I came up with the cash.
              Under duress I took the maximum $500 ATM withdrawal and borrowed the additional cash required to buy my possessions back. The bill had ballooned to $1, 241 plus the $200 “wait fee” Bravo charged for delivering my furniture earlier than the Earliest Delivery Date, for a total of $1, 441.

• Rh
                  rhunter Sep 09, 2009

Same happened to us with this company and "Louie"...

Please file a complaint with the AMSA (www.moving.org), specifically Denise Douglas ([email protected]), also with the BBB office in Atlanta where they are based (www.atlanta.bbb.org), lastly with FMCSA (www.protectyourmove.gov). Everyone has to file these complaints or nothing will get done -they can all be done on-line.

Other places I have posted to make sure as many people know about Bravo and Louie as possible - movingscam.com, complaints.com, /link removed/ planetfeedback.com, squeakywheel.com...

I am sorry to hear about your experience, but please try to post and file complaints if you can find the time. That goes for anyone who has had a similiar experience with their moving.

Bravo Moving — MOVING SCAM!!!! HOSTAGE! EXTORTION!

Worst move ever! had BINDING order for service which clearly they had no intention of honoring. after they...

Bravo MovingMoving disaster

I have a detailed list, that is still running at this point, of everything that has gone wrong with my move with this company. They were late at point of pick up. They called to reschedule for the next day. They did not show at the promised time the next day and did not call. When I called the office asking what was happening, Craig yelled at me for being upset. They showed up 12 hours after the rescheduled pick-up time. Almost four weeks later, I am still awaiting delivery. They have promised several different delivery dates at this point, but have failed to follow through on any of them, and they have failed to call and notify me that they would not be meeting their promised date/time. Once they realize that you are calling with a problem, they promise to call you back and never do. If you call again, they screen your phone calls. There is no accountability on their end of the deal at all. You are entirely under their thumb when it comes to item delivery. When they are late to pick your items up they promise discounts and compensation for your trouble, and then reverse that promise later in the process.

This entire process has been a nightmare. I am alone in a new city 1200 miles from my home and i have no furniture, no bed, no dishes, and only the clothes I packed in the car I drove here. When I planned this move, I thought it was worth the money to not have to move everything myself and beg friends to help me pack up a U-Haul. If your choice is between this company and doing it yourself. Do it yourself.

Bravo Moving — Dishonest and Unreliable

I STRONGLY advise anyone looking to relocate and utilize a moving company for convenience - steer clear of...