Brave New Lookwhere is my order!

L

I bought a pair of leggings from this website www.bravenewlook.com and did not receive anything yet! It was taking way too long so I contacted them and asked about my order and they said that it was on its way. When I tried to cancel it they did not allow me to do that, they said that after my order was shipped there was no way to cancel it!! These guys are ridiculous, they support service is absolutely useless and lousy, they can't tell where my order is and they don't know anything about the delivery date!! After I read other reviews I'm pretty nervous. My advice is to stay away from this company, seems like a scam.

• La
    LauraHoy Jul 28, 2019

I ordered a bracelet on July 6. I received one email stating they had received order nothing further from them. The phone number does not work and no one responds to my request on email for updates.

• Ar
    Aracelis Roman Feb 12, 2019

I ordered some bracelers from this store I ordered 5 bracelets and I only received 4 ...the 1 is missing it was for my daughter birthday ...i ordered on December 4 2018 and her birthday was on January ... I was wondering where is the 1 I missing.

• Ca
    Cairns Tishman Nov 11, 2018

I ordered on 2/24
    it was suppose to be here 3/6
    it is now the 3/13

I have tried contacting this company with 11 emails, in which there was no reply. No phone number in which to contact.

• Do
    Dottie Serro Oct 15, 2018

ordered a bracelet last month(july) and the person still hasn't received it. It was a birthday gift. Please get back to me about this matter. My name is Dorothea Serro. The bracelet was to be shipped to Manasquan New Jersey.

• Aj
    AJG52 Sep 06, 2018

Charged $43.99 on 9/6, campaign to end 9/18, here on 11/3/17, no product and over the last couple weeks, response from company is a 15% discount. Need a gift? - don't purchase from Brave New Look unless you are buying a year in advance...Andrew

• Li
    Linalove924 Sep 01, 2018

I reached out to customer service. When they finally replied, they claimed that it arrived on 01-09-18. The blanket never came to me and I order weekly from reputable sites like amazon.com.

I feel scammed as brave new look did not provide any resolve other than I need to call USPS. I just lost over 60.00.

Lina

• Je
    Jenny Harper Sep 01, 2018

Placed an order back in August and still have not received it!!! I have tried multiple times to contact them through email and phone with no luck or response!!!

Marie Mayer Aug 21, 2018

Ref. #c59a93ebd4
    Tracking #: [protected] 69

Mug hasnt been taken out of box because it is in pieces. I want a new mug or a refund.

• Jl
    jlindrose Aug 21, 2018

Ordered on 2/26/18. Money taken from my checking immediately. Still have no product. Have contacted company many times. Get a "blanket" email about timeline for delivery. Order # 1589818. $84.48 Very upset. Have emailed and tried to call company. Emails are not answered right.

• Tj
    [email protected] Aug 20, 2018

I ordered the tights with Blue paw prints on them and when I finally received them they are garbage. Pretty much see through and one leg is so small I can't even get my foot through to try them on. Horrible customer service. I contacted them to get a refund or something and NO RESPONSE AT ALL EVER!!! Very poor customer service and quality.

Mary Ruth May 30, 2017

My name is Mary Ballard and I ordered 3 Trump elephant bracelets and 1 Adorable Deplorable bracelet and I only received
    one of each shipping date 3/10/2017. I want the other two Trump Elephant bracelets. I was told that I would receive them
    within one month. If I do not receive them shortly I am going to contact my credit card company and also the
    Republican Party from whom you have to have permission to sell such items.. I expect an immediate response and
    also the other two missing bracelets. (Order #[protected]).
    Mary Ballard
    284 Alton Stewart Road
    East Dublin, Georgia 31027

• La
    Lauri Zajic Mar 17, 2017

I ordered a pair of leggings on 12/12/16. It is now over 3 months later and still no leggings. I contacted the company and was sent a form letter after sending 3 email. Brave New Look is not a company I will ever purchase from again. The Better Business Bureau is your best bet to try to get your money back. Really upset.