Brandsmartturned down for credit and sent necessary info to ge consumer finance

L

I reapplied for an instore credit card from brandsmart and was denied. A few days later I received a letter from ge consumer finance saying they needed more information from me. I sent them a copy of my most recent phone bill and a statement of income verification. It has been 4 weeks and I have not received a response. They gave me no phone number to call to follow up.

• Ey
    Eydie Bowe Nov 04, 2009

Dear I Will,

We would very much like to resolve this matter for you, and respond to this complaint.
    Please feel free to contact me directly at [protected], and ask for Eydie Bowe
    It would be my pleasure to further assist you in this matter.

Sincerely,