The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BP / MAPCO — poor customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I told the woman inside the store that the card reader on the pump was not reading my rewards card so that I could get my $.03 off per gallon and she acted like I was an idiot and informed me that I was supposed to key in the number of course. I ask her if she could use her reader in-store and run my card so I could just go out and fill up. She acted as though it was an extreme bother. She ran my Credit card and I later noticed she did not even give me the discount despite my Loyalty ID # being on the sales receipt. I ran the pump until it said the amount I had paid to her and left. I realized a couple miles down the road that it had never put gas in the car despite running and making noise as though it was working. I was running late due to the added minutes I had spent in the store instead of at the pump and did not have time to return to the station and complain. I paid for gas and got none and was treated with extreme rudeness. I will NEVER return to BP/MAPCO again and that employee should be let go. I was at that station at 10:15 AM on 4/30/2014. There are so many shopping options to choose from that I only go to ones that have good customer service!!!
More BP / MAPCO Complaints & Reviews
- MAPCO LLC - no salary
- MAPCO - hold on card for declined charges
- MAPCO - my rewards card
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - customer service
- MAPCO - mapco mobile pay - erroneous charge (no help from paypal
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - service
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - towed vehicle
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - rude employee
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - I am a 32 year old white male and I am filing a complaint about a young black female clerk at one of your stores.
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - employee