BovadaPokerPoker Room

After experiencing very unusual poker play with Bovada Poker, and having lost over 1, 200.00 in a weeks time I am registering this complaint. I will not say I am a poker pro but I have been playing for 15 years and I have lost so many hands that defy the laws of statistics. I have lost so many hands when I was favored to win by 96%. I am not a sore loser. But I highly suspect that this site is cheating the poker community. I have played at other online poker sites and I have never experienced anything like it. I am uninstalling the software and will never play at Bovada again. I would just like to give a warning to anyone considering playing on their site. It seems obvious to me that something very suspect is going on at Bovada.