The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bottom Line Books — fraud and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have a bill for 39.02 again this month and I have repeatedly asked for them to cancel me from their list. They are sending books that I have not ordered. They don't have any telephone or fax numbers listed and that is the reason I looked them up on the internet. It was at this point that I found that others were having the same problem as I am having. I have purchased several other books I didn't actually want just to preserve my good credit.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book!
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books