Bottom Line Booksfraud and cheating

I have a bill for 39.02 again this month and I have repeatedly asked for them to cancel me from their list. They are sending books that I have not ordered. They don't have any telephone or fax numbers listed and that is the reason I looked them up on the internet. It was at this point that I found that others were having the same problem as I am having. I have purchased several other books I didn't actually want just to preserve my good credit.

• Cy
    Cyndde Nov 21, 2008

I did order a book from Bottom Line but I am being billed for an amount that is much higher than the original amount that I agreed to online. I did find a web address to send an email to at Bottom line books. The website address is: http://www.bottomlinesecrets.com/cust_service/email_change.html
    This address takes you to a page to change your email address for their free newsletters, but, look to the left in the blue column and go to the bottom to customer service and click on that, it will take you to a page to send them an email. I sent one but have not yet heard back from them. I will send one everyday until they get sick and tired of hearing from me and maybe they will resolve this issue.

• Na
    Nayakgi Jan 02, 2009

I have received a packet of books which I never ordered for. And got a bill for $47.94. Can anyone please advise me how to get out of this nuisance?

• Da
    David Lenzner Jan 24, 2009

On 1/17, I electronically sent you $36.90 for the year end book-Please check your records for my payment Thanks David Lenzner

• Da
    David Lenzner Jan 24, 2009

want it corrected

• De
    deanseven Jan 06, 2010

I did order the book but returned it within the 30 day trial period and am still recieving bill notices and warnings. I will never deal with this company again. I sent back the book what more do they want? blood?

• Ac
    Acie Apr 11, 2010

I intend to write to the Attorney General of the State of Iowa (the bill I received was from DesMoines), asking that he investigate this compony. Further, I will request that he forward my letter to his opposite number in another state, should it enventuate that Iowa is not the State of incorporation. In my case, I did not order the book I did not receive the book, yet they are billing me for it, and even saying that my payment is past due.

Ed Sizemore
    McKinney, Texas

• Pe
    Peter Muserelli Jan 29, 2011

Seems that I am going to be another sucker on your mailing list
    Well you can wait till hell freezesover. The book you sent me and demanded 47.54 was not ordered and I intend to keep it that way. If you want the book come and get it. Inever opened it. It smells of fraud. You are responsible for retrieving it. Send me the money to send it back with the right mailing address and I will.
    BOTTOM LINE BOOKS attn: This message is for you. The ball is in your hands

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices