Bottom Line Booksbooks not ordered.

I received an order from Bottom line books co. Which I did not order. The bill says that I owe $44.95 there is no telephone number that I can reach them at to dispute this . If I don't get some answers and some satisfaction I will contact the Better Business bureau immediately.

Marie Marshman Apr 12, 2016

I want this issue solved. The above information is all written down with a full explanation. Please resolve this matter

Marie Marshman Apr 12, 2016

How many times do I have to explain this matter I have already did so two times. You keep telling me to tell my problem what is the problem. I don!t get this .

Jane58 Nov 05, 2016

I found a phone number [protected], but they are closed on the weekends.