Boston Pizzacharged everytime for salsa and sour cream

M

I went to the Boston Pizza with my Friend. We decided to order nachos. We got the nachos with a tiny container of sour cream and salsa, not even enough for half the plate. We asked for more salsa. Never did the server tell us that we would be charged $2.00 every time we asked for more salsa. We thought it would be unlimited since it was already being served with the nachos. At the end, we got a bill for $26.76. 6 dollars were solely for the extra salsa and sour cream we asked for. I was very unpleased with the service and I don't think I'll ever dine at a Boston Pizza restaurant again.

Absolutely disgusted!

Kevin Richards Jul 19, 2015

Meg just because you do not like someone's posts does not mean they are useless. This proves even more that you are four years old and your boyfriend is a pedo for dating you.

Kevin Richards Jul 19, 2015

Meg Cabot, nice you are defending your four year old friend. I reported your boyfriend to the police because it is sick that a grow man is dating a four year old. You need to tell your mommy you have a grown up boyfriend that cannot afford to take you out and feed you.

Kevin Richards Jul 19, 2015

When the waitress saw that the OP was four years old Sunday, she should have known the OP cannot read.

Kevin Richards Jul 19, 2015

Typically at any restaurant if you want more you are charged for it. They are not a soup kitchen. If you cannot afford to pay extra for extras than you can do without. Get a job. The fact that you are complaining about the extra money you have to pay for extras shows you cannot afford to eat there. Remember they are a place of business not a food kitchen.

• Me
    Meg Cabot Sep 03, 2014

I guarantee they'll read my post and have their useless opinions/negative comments to provuide, likely will be personal...but they do that to everyone..stay cool and blow their useless rants away.

• Me
    Meg Cabot Sep 03, 2014

I totally agree with the original writer. I went BP's with my boyfriend on sunday and the exact same situation occurred. I was outraged and talked to the manager. The manager informed the waitress should have, out of courtesy reminded that each time we ordered extra salsa or sourcream it would cahrge extra. The manager was really good about it and refunded our money. Manpreet Deol I wouldn't worry about Fred314 and sundaytimes10 comments. They are chronic complainers on this forum. Look at the other comments they have posted; likely don't get out much from the amount of time they spend on line. Their comments about you not reading are rediculous, but that's probably all they do without a life.

Manpreet Deol Jul 18, 2014

why would anyone eat at a restaurant if they couldn't "afford to eat there" duh.. I think it would have been helpful if she had mentioned it.. Some of us people don't want to throw our money away when we don't have to, others don't care, like yourself!!

• Fr
    Fred314 Jul 17, 2014

You didn't ask if there was a charge, so your server didn't want to insult you by mentioning a small charge.You might have been offended if she seemed to think you can't afford $2, just by looking at you. How much did you tip? Maybe you can't afford to eat there.

Manpreet Deol Jul 17, 2014