Boscov's — credit checks
Apparently, someone in Boscov's customer service department is running credit checks for people outside of the company. She is running checks just to determine what cards people have. She is given someone's social security numbers and birth dates and then running the report. These are people that have not applied for a store credit card. These customer service representatives need to be told that it is quite ILLEGAL to run someone's credit report without their permission and for the intent of collecting information for an outside source. That it could be punishable by law and that they will probably also be terminated as well!
More Boscov's Complaints & Reviews
- Boscov's - bad service
- Boscovs - bedding scam
- Boscovs - parts unavailable for warranty repair
- Boscovs Department Store - check declined
- Boscovs - bad matress
- Boscov's - delivery service pathetic!!!
- Boscov's Department Store - easy spirit vierre clogs
- Boscov's - to bed pillows and a 24 x 60" bathroom rug
- Boscov's - jersey knit sheets size twin xl
- Boscov's - horrible