The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BooksRun — buyback scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
There is no water damage on the book, but the book was sent in perfect condition. I have photos to prove it as such before it was sent. You can see below the photo they attached, which is not indicative of water damage at all, let alone that it was on my book. The company is scamming people for their books, stay away! The internet is filled with similar reviews, so I wish I had done more homework on the company before submitting a book to them. The issue occurred on 12/21/2018, so it is current.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More BooksRun Complaints & Reviews
- BooksRun.com - unauthorized charge
- BooksRun - textbook buyback - scam!!!
- BooksRun - book buyback scam-beware!
- BooksRun - textbook buyback
- BooksRun.com - I will not use this service again!
- BooksRun - selling my books and not receiving correct total
- BooksRun - I sent books to be bought back using booksrun packing slip and instructions
- BooksRun - crooks
- BooksRun - order number 1559892
- BooksRun - selling textbooks