Booking.comhotel reserve.

E

Upon sharing my own singular experience enlisting the service of Booking.com, intended only for specific audience on Facebook, I was bombarded with similar stories. Recognizing, I am in NO WAY, a frequentor of social media, the response similar outrage was considerable even to warrant my notice.
I booked and sealed price on Booking.com site through exhaustive efforts and forms. Deal was good for normally pricey 4 star hotel in Boston area.
After utilizing site for the purpose of securing price, I was contacted twice, with varied stories claiming the need "to resubmit my price request" . The price for which I had reserved and tentatively paid somehow became "unavailable. "
The calls were of such a convoluted fishing nature, I truly felt shaken down! It seems they were trying to find my bottom line, as it were.
Exceptionally strange was the fact that when I announced I was going to simply cancel altogether, they offered up a fee somewhere in between. I declined. Received yet another call from site, who claimed to be calling from the hotel itself.!!! When I insisted on supervisor, sure enough, it was Booking.com at an undisclosed call center.