Booking.com — did not get a credit back from a confirmed email
I received an email from booking.com on April 9th 2019 telling me that they have started processing a $190.68 CAD cash reward back from the hotel that i stayed at. it says it will take 2-30 days and that they will let me know when the procesing is finished. (see email below)
It is now 4 months later and I still have not heard back or get the refund despite writing then a couple of times.
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 3:18 PM
To: Ching, Denise
Subject: Confirmation number [protected]. We're processing your cash reward
Just to let you know, we've started processing your CAD 190.68 cash reward. We'll confirm your stay with the property first and this normally takes 2 to 30 days.
We'll be as quick as we can and once we have finished processing, we'll send you another email on claiming your reward.
In the meantime, you can also check the reward status in your Booking.com account.
Now it's your turn to invite and earn! Simply share the link below or copy it to send to friends, and tell them how it works. Your friends book and stay just like you, and you'll get CAD 25 for each referred friend.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy