Booking.comabsolutely unacceptable

C Sep 04, 2017 Review updated:

the description of the hotels they represent is fake. as well as taken pictures. when I got to the hotel I selected on their website it looked like it was abandoned many years ago. Grey, dark and simply terrible. I didn't want to stay there and asked for my money for almost a week. They refused and didn't want to continue the conversation, so they just hang up on me. What kind of service is that? Please try to visit the places you represent and fix your customer care because it's horrible.

• P
      Sep 05, 2017

I am currently trying to get Booking.com to refund us for a nightmare of a bed and breakfast in British Columbia. Fraudulent advertising - it was a nightmare. Booking.com has taken the side of the fraudulent advertisers and despite the pictures we have provided - including a printout of the confirmation the day we made the reservation - we have not heard from there any more.

We asked that they take this matter to a higher level of administration - yet we've heard nothing more.

We have been clients of booking.com for years - but when you need them to come to your support - they just disappear.
    Be aware of false advertising and double check again other internet websites.
    Booking.com takes no responsibility for the fraudulent claims by their advertisers. It doesn't seem to bother them.