BodyPlex Alpharetta and Woodstockstealing money out of my bank

I recently, October 1, moved from Woodstock Georgia where I had a membership paying $19.99 a month, when I was getting ready to move I was told by then manage Garrett that he would let me out of my contract with the Woodstock location if I signed up with another Bodyplex. I found a BodyPlex in Alpharetta Georgia managed by Branigan Mincey who set up my membership and charged me the first months dues $19.99 which I agreed to. In the meantime BodyPlex Woodstock took another months dues out of my bank account which they said they would not do. Branigan at the Alpharetta location agreed to refund the money for his club, which eventually he did. Then on November 13 the Woodstock location took another months dues out of my account, I have called the alleged CEO Christine at least a dozen times with no response. Then today November 17 Bodyplex Alpharetta took another $19.99 out of my account. I don't know whether to call my lawyer or the police. This is outright stealing.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY BODYPLEX!!!