The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BlueHippo — they have $917.00 of my money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I started out to buy a Desk top computer and was supost to pay them for 13 weeks and I was to get the computer for$1, 399.60.My husband wanted this to be my Birthday gift.So they took out of our checking acc $69.98 on the 3rd and the third wedesday of the month.I paid my 13 weeks off and they kert telling me they would ship it in two three weeks will I kept calling and I would get someone different every time.So I told them that put me to the people in the main office to stop any more payments to come out.They said I wouldnot get the free printer and ditagle camra.So They goy me for $909.74. And they then told me if I would send $60.19 that they would send a 32 inch JVC flat screen .Well there is and old saying that There is'nt anything like and old fool.They say that they owe me $917.oo well to me thats $969.93.I have been dealing with them since 01-03-2008.So people do'nt get ripped off cause these guys are shiffty.
More BlueHippo Complaints & Reviews
- Bluehippo.com - paid off no rebate tv esc
- Blue Hippo - bad computer sales and business
- Blue Hippo - did not get a refund!
- Blue Hippo - no customer service
- Blue Hippo - terrible customer service!
- Blue Hippo - fraud and scam
- Blue Hippo - out of business scam
- Blue Hippo - never got any information about the product or my$800 they took for computer
- Blue Hippo - online fraud
- Blue Hippo - scam