Blue World PoolsPool

S

I purchased a pool from Blueworld pools. Everything was great till after a few weeks the thing started leaking like crazy. The tube between the pool and the ion filter is just spraying water. I called Blueworld and to make a long story short it is a month later and the thing still isn't fixed. You would think they would be doing everything they can to fix it but, NO...I mean NO!!! The water level has dropped so low that the filter won't work and I've gotten a citation from the city. When I told them that, still I'm sitting here worth a pool that looks like a swamp. Mario the supervisor assured me they would do all they can to get the problem resolved. I am so glad that I'm not in Florida because I'm sure there would be a gator living in there. You know, when I called him back today, yes, I had to call him back, after three days, he is still telling me the best they can do is get someone out next Tuesday, this is after I talked to them on Tuesday.
Very Sad,