Blue World Pools — Pool
I purchased a pool from Blueworld pools. Everything was great till after a few weeks the thing started leaking like crazy. The tube between the pool and the ion filter is just spraying water. I called Blueworld and to make a long story short it is a month later and the thing still isn't fixed. You would think they would be doing everything they can to fix it but, NO...I mean NO!!! The water level has dropped so low that the filter won't work and I've gotten a citation from the city. When I told them that, still I'm sitting here worth a pool that looks like a swamp. Mario the supervisor assured me they would do all they can to get the problem resolved. I am so glad that I'm not in Florida because I'm sure there would be a gator living in there. You know, when I called him back today, yes, I had to call him back, after three days, he is still telling me the best they can do is get someone out next Tuesday, this is after I talked to them on Tuesday.
Samson B. Williams II
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them
- Blue World Pools - credit report
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed
- Blue World Pools - swimming pool
- Blue World Pools - the whole company
- Blue World Pools - quality and efficiency
- Blue World Pools - unethical behaviour, over pricing for paperwork, will not let me talk to management, etc.
- Blue World Pools - purchase price and being threatened