Blue World Poolspool purchase

D

We bought a blue world pool, we were pressured and then our loan was sold after about a year. They did not tell us that the ionizer was only available from them, my pump is now broken and I can not find anyone to repair it. I do not know what is going on with the loan the company that it was with to is now in bankruptcy, I have not made payments because I do not think that any of my payments (3 yrs) has gone towards the loan at all. Please if any one now what I can do please contact me. Do I need a layer? HELP!!!

• Li
    liberty1776 Jul 17, 2014

Is anyone trying to collect the loan payment from you? It sounds like you may have your pool free and clear. Good Luck.

• Or
    orvil Sep 22, 2012

have no compaint we got are pool this summer love everything about it the installers where great and helpfull with information to care for the pool the company seemed to be carring and concered with any questions we had we are very happy

• Be
    Becki S. Sep 08, 2012

I have had my Blue World Pool for a year now. It is fabulous. My children enjoy it so much. So glad we got it!!!

• Ie
    I Emperor Aug 11, 2012

When we bought our Blue World Pool we were told that we wouldn't need to put a lot of chemicals in order to have beautiful clear water. It turns out that it was true! We love swimming in our chemical free pool!

• He
    Hershel Pannell Aug 04, 2012

Nothing but fun!! the service manger was very helpful even on his on time a Sunday afternoon . We had a question and he answered and we got everything straightened out. Thanks for 2 great summers and we know we'll have many more. Great investment for us.

Comment Guidelines