Menu
Texas Pools & Patios Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Texas Pools & Patios
reviews & complaints

www.texaspoolsandpatios.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 8 Reviews

Texas Pools & Patios Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Texas Pools & Patios at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Texas Pools & Patios has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Texas Pools & Patios. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Texas Pools & Patios reviews & complaints 8

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Texas Pools & Patios reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios We started building a pool with them in July

We started building a pool with them in July. At first, it started out okay, but when we got to the plaster part, we didn't hear from anyone for over two months. No return phone calls or text messages. After we gave them our last payment and the pool was supposed to be finished, we had even more issues. We have no table for the pool, half the jets in the spa don't work, the spa heater and the spa lights don't work. The spa heater gives off an IF error message. They also put the overflow drain too low. Coping is all messed up colored. They didn't bring in enough dirt to cover pipes. Also, our remote aquatic system was never set up. The pool guy was supposed to come out on 4/2/22 between ***. He never showed up or even called. This is very normal with this company. They just want your money and beyond that, forget it.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios Where do I begin

Where do I begin... - Flagstone was wrong color and they tried to tell me it was what we ordered. Then when I pointed out to him the obvious difference between our existing flagstone (Oklahoma Bluff Peach) and what we ordered (Oklahoma Bluff Peach), they said the sales office told him wrong. Then, in an attempt to get me to just accept the wrong rock, They told me that “most people don’t like the dark colored rock because of how it looks”. I told him that is was not what we had ordered. Even the rock workers said the rock was wrong after looking at it. My wife called the Austin office who verified we ordered Oklahoma Bluff Peach. - We discussed where my pool equipment was to go (NW corner of my shop) and how he would have his excavator take out a stump. I had a 4’x8’ concrete pad installed on the back side of my shop for placement of our propane tank. I came home one day and the excavator had trenched to the propane pad. Luckily I noticed this or my pool equipment would have been put in the wrong place. I repeatedly asked them when the equipment would be installed so I could schedule my propane company. He gave me dates that came and went and I had to reschedule the propane. I repeatedly asked about timelines and approximate dates that I could schedule propane installation. He was vague and appeared put out with me inquiring. He would just tell me the dates I had would be “good” but twice I had to reschedule. Again he just was not concerned. - Then he still scheduled the plumber to come out and plumb the equipment forgetting that the trench was wrong. When the trencher came out to correct it they hit our main septic line. I told them and he just reassured me that it would be fixed the next day. - When the excavator came back he told my wife that he could not remove the stump without damaging the foundation to our shop. Thankfully my wife speaks Spanish and we were able to find yet another location. I would think they should have known this would be a problem instead of us finding out from the trencher. I immediately called and told him the problem and where we would have to move the trench to. I did so because I felt it was good communication. - On the day we were to paint the area for the seating, They showed the concrete guy where everything was to go and actually told him “forget the plans. They have changed”. Thankful I was there when he incorrectly told the concrete guy that the seating area on the south side of the pool would be about 4 feet out of the ground. I told them that we were suppose to have steps that brought it down and then he looked at the plans to see I was correct. Had I not been there this would have been a disaster and I am sure he would have blamed his subs. - I told them that we had lights in the contract and he said something about having to get the concrete guys to put in conduit for them. Then he tried talking me out of the lights because they “aren’t really spot lights”. I told him that we wanted the lights and where they were suppose to go, When the forms were done however the conduit for the lights was not there. - Our seating area contains a walkway that goes over the property water drainage. They told me that they would put 2-4” PVC pipes under it for drainage. When the forms were done these were not there. - I requested they put 2-2” PVC pipes buried under this same area for my sprinkler installation. When the forms were done however these were not there either. - My wife requested an adjustment to the south seating area and they acknowledged it and said he would fix it. It was not done. - I called to point out repeated issues that were happening and ask them to come make sure our project was done correctly. He spent only a few minutes at our home and was more concerned with getting checks (sometimes for work that had not even been done yet). - When I pointed out to him that we were not getting the accurate work done he said he “cannot stand right next to them” and “if they have to rip it up and redo it, so be it”. I told him I would appreciate a little more concern for a 100k project and he said he doesn’t think it is appropriate to express concerns to me. - Electrician showed up on and asked where I wanted the panel. Glad I happen to be home for that. I asked him if he was doing our lights. He said “you have lights?” Then he said the equipment was not ready so he would just need to come back next week. - They called me and I explained the issues. He mentioned we may have been shorted 200 sq feet of decking. The next day I received a text around noon saying he had been out to the house and would meet with the deck guys the next day to “fix everything” and pour concrete in two days. - After planning where to place this “additional square footage” - to include purchasing spray paint and painting my back yard- They called to tell me I actually owed them for overages but they would not charge me for it. He explained how the calculations were done and that we were not short any concrete. - The following week I came home to find a 4 ft pole erected directly behind my seating area with some type of junction box placed at the top. I contacted them who explained that it had to go there because I moved the pool equipment...I told them it would not work and needed to be moved. They said to give him a couple of days and he would look into it. One week later I sent a text asking if he had an update for me and he did not respond. - I came home to find what appeared to be someone tampering with the Insullation around my well head in the front yard. This was the day the plaster was done. I went to the back yiard and noticed both of my water hoses stretched out towards the pool and the ground around the area was completely saturated with water. Shortly afterwards, my son told me that we had no water in the house. Both cisterns were empty. I called and was greeted with him sighing when he answered the phone. I had to call my water contractor who had recently replaced all of my equipment to come out. - Polaris not working. They came out said plumbers must have crossed up something. Plumbers came out and left pool off and jets undone. Trash pile left for several days after I was repeatedly told it would be hauled off “tomorrow”. Light installation continuously pushed off. - Lights installed and then they said they still need to be cleaned and we (as in me and my wife) need to finish grouting one of the lights.: - found the system was off. Opened box and breakers were tripped. Called and he came out. Said one breaker needed to be replaced. Said it “just got wet” and accused us of leaving the box open. That did not happen as he was the last one to open the box. Then learned the box had a leak. - On January 4 I called to report our pool appeared to have a leak. They informed me they would call Leak Detection and call me back. They never called me back. I Called them the next day and they said they were still waiting for leak detection to confirm an appointment. They still did not call me back. I Called again on 1/11 and said I was concerned about weather and asked what to do. They said they would call leak detection and call me back. They did not call me back. I Called back again on 1/11. They said Leakology has not return a call for scheduling. I said I am concerned about creating other problems. They had a technician call me and he said he really could not tell me what to do without seeing the pool. He Told me to do whatever I thought was “safe”...it is now 1/14 and my pool is loosing an inch of water every 24 hours. I still have not been called back.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios I bought a pool from Texas Pools & Patios in January and they installed it for me

I bought a pool from Texas Pools & Patios in January and they installed it for me. Unfortunately, it's been leaking nonstop ever since. I've tried reaching out to the company multiple times to get the issue fixed, but they're completely ignoring me. I mean, come on, I have a warranty!

Hide full review

Is Texas Pools & Patios legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Texas Pools & Patios as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Texas Pools & Patios stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Texas Pools & Patios should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Texas Pools & Patios earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Texas Pools & Patios achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Texas Pools & Patios. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 6 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Texas Pools & Patios has claimed the domain name for texaspoolsandpatios.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Texaspoolsandpatios.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Texas Pools & Patios website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Texaspoolsandpatios.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Texas Pools & Patios has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website belonging to Texas Pools & Patios has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios I'm having a lot of problems with the swimming pool that got installed on 3/29

I'm having a lot of problems with the swimming pool that got installed on 3/29. There are some concerns about the gunite quality, cracks in the decking, cracked flagstone coping, and serious flaking and discoloration of the stones and pool. The heater doesn't sync with the control panel either. I've sent the company pictures of the issues and left messages many times, but they haven't responded. The pool contractor did come out, but I didn't get any response. I've been dealing with service and follow-up issues since the beginning. Now, my warranty is almost up, and nobody is responding.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios We paid *** for a pool and kitchen, but the pool, pump, and waterfall is leaking

We paid *** for a pool and kitchen, but the pool, pump, and waterfall is leaking. My biggest concern is the pool right now. It's leaking about an inch a day in a *** gallon pool. I'm worried about foundation problems and chemicals seeping into the ground. The problem is that they don't seem to care. They brought in a diver from another area, but he didn't find any leaks. He only spent 20 minutes in there, checked one spot, and then left. They don't respond to texts or phone calls. I gave up on trying to contact them. They take forever to do anything, and I've seen other people posting about similar issues. They should really do something for a customer who just wanted to do something nice for their family.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios Texas Pools & Patios ain't responding to warranty issues with our pool

Texas Pools & Patios ain't responding to warranty issues with our pool. They were amazing until they got the final payment. We got coping stones that done cracked, fractured, and chipped less than three months after the pool was done. We done told them 'bout it and they said someone would get back to us or we gotta contact the *** to fix it, but they ain't done nothin' since then. We went from super happy buyers to real unhappy 'bout the warranty process. Also, the spray decking keeps crackin'. We thought we fixed it with the touch up paint they gave us, but the cracks keep comin' back. I ain't told 'em 'bout the decking again 'cause it ain't as important to us right now. The cracked coping stones are a much bigger deal. Since Texas *** don't seem to wanna fix a big issue, we don't have much hope they'll do anythin' 'bout the spray decking either. At first, the main office tried to tell us that the materials they used to build the pool, which ain't even 3 months old, ain't covered by the warranty. They was hopin' we'd just go away. The pool comes with a one year warranty. These issues started at 3 months for the coping and within weeks for the spray deck.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios Since I made the final payment, which is cleverly required prior to completion of the pool, the level of communication has dropped to nearly

Since I made the final payment, which is cleverly required prior to completion of the pool, the level of communication has dropped to nearly zero. I have outstanding items that include the final inspection from the city, the discoloration of the coping after installation, and the repair of a crack in the deck/spray deck. I have requested updates multiple times without any communication around when these items will be resolved. I have been told things like "the electrician makes his own schedule so we don't know when he will be out to your house" and "I will come out to take a look," and then I never hear from them and they don't come out to take a look. I have many emails that go unanswered. I have text messages with no solutions or when there will be a solution to an issue. I have been extremely accommodating during the entire construction process. Even with the disorganization of the design department who never seemed to have the correct plans or 3D rendering that they were working from. This then went to the project department where our pool did not end up as we had designed it, and we had to accept what had been done since the concrete was already poured. We always worked positively with TP&P, never complained, and always had the next check ready on time. However, on a positive note, TP&P are right on time when it comes to collecting the next stage payment. There are no issues with someone coming out immediately to pick up a check. I made the comment to our project manager that after the final payment is made, the attention to the customer would probably drop more than 95% since all payments have been made. Bottom line, get the electrical finished to pass the final city inspection. Fix the stained coping. Repair the crack in the deck before it gets even bigger.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Texas Pools & Patios I've contacted Texas Pools and Patios multiple times about a pool leak

I've contacted Texas Pools and Patios multiple times about a pool leak. I've been losing about 3 inches of water per day and it doesn't seem to be stopping. I told the project manager, Ray, before he added chemicals and started the pool on October 21st that the water was low. He saw it himself because I had to add more water due to the leak. We added more water, but he went ahead and started the pool anyway. I expressed my concerns about the water loss, and they said the plaster guy would come by. On October 26th, I called the office and told them about the pool leak. They sent someone that day to check for a leak, but they couldn't find it at the time and thought it might be in the spa. The next day, I called again to see if someone would come back, and they said the leak would be tested on Thursday, October 28th, during pool school. They found the leak in the spa that day. They said they would notify the project manager, and I also called the office to confirm. The plaster guy was scheduled for November 2nd, but it was canceled due to rain, which is understandable. I waited and finally got contacted on Thursday, November 4th, that the plaster guy would come on Friday, November 5th. He came and supposedly fixed the leak. There was no follow-up from the company at all. On Saturday, November 6th, I contacted the project manager and the office, left a message about the water loss. Today, November 8th, I sent pictures and called. They told me that the leak company wouldn't come out until the 30th. They didn't tell me this information before. The people in this company don't care that I have to fill my water every day. If I don't, it will be my fault and the warranty on the plaster won't mean anything. The leak should have been fixed before they started the pool. I've been filling the pool every day since October 17th, even during water restrictions, and they don't care.

Texas Pools & Patios Customer Reviews Overview

Texas Pools & Patios is a highly reputable company specializing in the design and construction of custom pools and outdoor living spaces. With a strong presence in the Texas market, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of Texas Pools & Patios is their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. Many reviewers have praised their friendly and knowledgeable staff, who go above and beyond to ensure that every client's needs are met. From the initial consultation to the final installation, the team at Texas Pools & Patios is known for their professionalism and attention to detail.

The quality of their workmanship is another aspect that receives high praise in the reviews. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the beautiful and functional pools and patios that Texas Pools & Patios has created for them. The company's skilled designers and builders have a keen eye for aesthetics and are adept at turning their clients' visions into reality.

In addition to their excellent customer service and craftsmanship, Texas Pools & Patios is also lauded for their use of high-quality materials and cutting-edge technology. They stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in the industry, ensuring that their projects are not only visually stunning but also built to last.

Furthermore, Texas Pools & Patios offers a wide range of customization options, allowing customers to create a unique outdoor space that suits their preferences and lifestyle. Whether it's a luxurious pool with intricate water features or a cozy patio with a fireplace, the company has the expertise to bring any design concept to life.

Overall, Texas Pools & Patios has established itself as a trusted and reliable company in the pool and patio industry. With their exceptional customer service, top-notch craftsmanship, and commitment to using quality materials, it's no wonder that they have garnered a multitude of positive reviews from satisfied customers. If you're looking to transform your outdoor space into a stunning oasis, Texas Pools & Patios is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Texas Pools & Patios contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Texas Pools & Patios?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Texas Pools & Patios Customer Service. Initial Texas Pools & Patios complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Texas Pools & Patios above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Texas Pools & Patios. Discuss the issues you have had with Texas Pools & Patios and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.