Menu
Burketts Pool Plastering Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Burketts Pool Plastering
reviews & complaints

www.burkettspoolplastering.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 14 Reviews

Burketts Pool Plastering Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
12 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Burketts Pool Plastering at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Burketts Pool Plastering. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Burketts Pool Plastering reviews & complaints

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Burketts Pool Plastering Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc

Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc. re plastered our pool a few years ago and I gotta say, I gave 'em some real high marks on YELP for their work. But let me tell ya, this year when I asked 'em for an equipment upgrade and a repair that was supposed to be under warranty, boy did they let me down. I wrote a long letter, like two whole pages, to the CEO and it's been three weeks and I still haven't heard a peep from 'em. So here I am, resorting to this method to let everyone know just how inept this company is.

I gotta tell ya, this company kept droppin' the ball on scheduled service. They even sold me stuff I didn't need, can ya believe it? And the results? Well, let's just say they were shoddy at best. The only thing they got right was the billing department, 'cause they sure knew how to send me a bill three weeks before the job was even done. But did they bother checkin' if they did a good job? Nope, not a chance.

I got a whole timeline of the so-called "service" I received, and let me tell ya, it ain't pretty. I even took multiple photos to show ya just how "quality" their work is. Trust me, it's a real eye-opener.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Burketts Pool Plastering It took almost 3 months before they started on the pool

It took almost 3 months before they started on the pool. Then when they did start, I was told I needed a new pipe installed for the new split drains because there wasn't enough pressure in the pool line due to a leak in the pipe, which cost us more money. After a couple of weeks went by, two guys came out and installed a new pipe. It only took them about 15 minutes. Half that time, they were on their phones sitting under my tree. They didn't even do another pressure check. When I went out the next day, I saw that the new pipe was leaking also. After I called the service lady a few times and they never answered the phone and no call backs, I got in touch with the project manager. I told him what was going on, and a few days later, he sent out another guy. It took him about 45 minutes to fix. Still no pressure check! Every time I tried to call the company to see when they were going to start plastering the pool, I wouldn't get any response. They finally called me to say they would be out the next day after 2 and a half weeks after the new pipe was replaced for the second time. I asked her if they were going to do the pressure check, and she said yes. When they started to plaster the pool, I asked one of the workers if they did a pressure check. He told me no, we're just the plasters. So she flat out lied to me. After they got done and water was put into the pool, I saw that it wasn't the color that my husband and I told them we wanted. We told the salesman we wanted a black bottom pool. He told us they don't do that color anymore, so we told him then we wanted a Dark Tahoe Blue. What we got was a light grey-blue, it's ugly. So I called the project manager again. He came out after a few days. He said, "Oh, that's what you picked." We told him no, it wasn't. That's what the salesman tried to sell us. I told him no, I didn't like that color. We want a Tahoe Blue, which is darker. He said he'd check it out and left. After a week went by, I called him. I asked him what they were going to do about it. He said nothing, that's the color that you picked. I told him no, it wasn't again. That's what your salesman picked. My contract says Tahoe, and everyone knows Tahoe is darker. And oh, by the way, your service lady flat out lied to me when she said the plaster would do the pressure check. That's when he hung up on me. Now I have a $*** re-plaster ugly pool, and it took them over 3 and a half months to do. Not happy with *** So people, save your money and run as fast as you can from this COMPANY! They only get 1 star because they did a good job on cleaning my pool tile.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Burketts Pool Plastering Our pool is leaking after they did the re-plumbing (they moved the drains to meet the code) and re-plastered it

Our pool is leaking after they did the re-plumbing (they moved the drains to meet the code) and re-plastered it. We know they didn't test the plumbing for pressure. We've called them a bunch of times, but they haven't responded to fix the problem. They re-plastered the pool on December 4, and we still haven't gotten a solution.

Hide full review

Is Burketts Pool Plastering legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Burketts Pool Plastering as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Burketts Pool Plastering stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Burketts Pool Plastering should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Burketts Pool Plastering earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Burketts Pool Plastering achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Burkettspoolplastering.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Burketts Pool Plastering website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Burkettspoolplastering.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Burkettspoolplastering.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Burketts Pool Plastering, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Burketts Pool Plastering has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 12 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Burkettspoolplastering.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The burkettspoolplastering.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Burketts Pool Plastering protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Burketts Pool Plastering so it's disappointing to have issues with it so soon after it was done

so it's disappointing to have issues with it so soon after it was done. I understand that the warranty has expired, but the representative promised to fix the problem for free. However, it has been six weeks and I haven't heard anything from them.

I have reached out multiple times through emails and text messages, but no one has bothered to call me back. It's frustrating because I have been patient and understanding, but it seems like they are not taking my concerns seriously.

Having a pool plastered is a significant investment, and I expected better customer service from Burketts Pool Plastering Inc. I am disappointed with their lack of communication and follow-through. It's important for companies to stand by their promises and provide good service, especially when dealing with expensive home improvements like pool plastering.

Overall, I am not satisfied with my experience with Burketts Pool Plastering Inc. and I would caution others to think twice before choosing them for their pool plastering needs.

Burketts Pool Plastering Original contract was signed on 8/3

Original contract was signed on 8/3. The project actually started on or about 2/15/2022. All stages of the work were paid in advance of the work being done. The initial estimate was $28,589.00. There is no outstanding balance owed on this project. On 3/29/2022, additional money ($605) was paid for problems with the pool light. The last contact from the company was on 4/1/2022. The work has not been completed. The pool light has not been fixed, the inlet for city water with the float to keep the pool at a certain level has not been turned on and is not working, and the pressure to the supply-side water supply which powers the sweeper is inadequate (not giving enough pressure) to move the sweeper. Calls to the project manager are not returned.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Burketts Pool Plastering I was told I had to replace the coping with the same kind so that it wouldn't cause any issues with my existing wood deck

I was told I had to replace the coping with the same kind so that it wouldn't cause any issues with my existing wood deck. I installed the coping, but their mold changed and now there are gaps ranging from half an inch to two inches all around my pool. This means I have to replace 1000 square feet of wood deck. The coping they installed has a lot of mortar mottling around the joints, which looks really bad. There are also multiple chips in the coping. They replaced the skimmer, but it's not level and doesn't sit flush with the deck. They said they can fix it though. The coping is just plain concrete and not the color I picked. The new skimmer they used was bigger, so they had to cut three boards with a jigsaw, and it looks like a child did it. The project manager was supposed to be assigned, but I found out he left the company, so there was no oversight on the project. The coping needs to be replaced, the skimmer needs to be flush, and I should be compensated for the wood deck boards.

D

Burketts Pool Plastering In 2018, Burketts remodeled my pool

In 2018, Burketts remodeled my pool. At that time, the heater was messed up and the pump they moved over wasn't working. This was in August. They came out three times to fix it, but in the spring of 2019, neither were still working. To make matters worse, a puddle showed up under the deck and the pool equipment was leaking at the bottom. They came and smashed up my deck with a jackhammer, claiming they fixed a broken pipe. But they didn't do anything about the leaking equipment or the broken pump. And guess what? The heater they put in was still defective and not working. They sent a guy over who rigged it to work, but he flat out refused to fix the pump. The spa was causing everyone to get rashes or burns on their ***. It even burned the skin off my 3-year-old granddaughter's feet. And guess what? They didn't even bother responding to that. The spa was infested with black algae, and to top it off, the drain wasn't even in the middle. The top of the drain was sharp and would cut your feet if you stepped on it. They didn't do a single thing about any of these issues. Last year, two of the $1100 pool lights stopped working. The heater and pump were still busted, and now there's black algae all over the pool. They sent three people out, but guess what? Zero results.

J

Burketts Pool Plastering I got a quote to get my pool resurfaced in March

I got a quote to get my pool resurfaced in March . I signed a contract with Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc. because they said they could finish the project sooner than other companies. But after signing the contract, they changed the start and completion dates by 30 days. I called them to cancel the contract because they misled me. They called back and left a voicemail saying they would complete the project as originally quoted (by May). However, the project is only halfway done. I've called them to complain, but they haven't returned my calls. Yesterday, a project manager came to my house and asked for payment. When I asked when the pool would be finished, he said he didn't know. Now they're supposed to come back on June 17. I feel like the company lied to me and misled me just to get me to sign the contract. If I had known this is how Burkett's operates, I would have chosen a different company.

H

Burketts Pool Plastering Burketts re-plastered our pool in 2017

Burketts re-plastered our pool in 2017. We got a light that don't work now. We had the light changed in 2015 before they did the work and it worked good. When they did the re-plastering, I told the boss guy and sent an email about the light. In October , I started calling Burketts to get the light replaced. I always had to call them first. I called on 10/27, 11/04, 11/13, 11/17/19/20, 11/24, 12/08, 12/11, 12/16, 01/19, 02/18. On 11/05, someone came and looked at the pool but didn't check the light. I talked to *** on 11/25 and 12/16. They called me back on 01/19 and a diver came on 01/20 to check the light and see if they could take out the old one. On (01/20), that same day, the diver went into the wrong backyard (my neighbors) and took out their light by mistake. On 01/21, *** called me and said they would find a solution for the light and replace it. I haven't heard from them since, even though me and my husband called.

Burketts Pool Plastering Burkett's Pool Plastering, INC

Burkett's Pool Plastering, INC. made us a new pool 'bout 4 years ago. We've had great experiences with 'em over the years. Now, we got a couple leaks near our skimmer and they put in a new one. 'Bout two months ago, I called and talked to ***. He said they don't service my area no more. That ain't my problem. When *** checked our file, he admitted it should be covered by our warranty. He said he'd find someone to fix it. I waited a few days 'fore I called again. I left a bunch of messages for ***. Six and a half weeks later, I finally got him on the phone. He said again he'd find someone and get back to me. He never called back. I left another message yesterday and he still ain't returned my call. These leaks are costin' me a ton of money and wastin' a lot of water. Every three days, I gotta add water so the pump works. Burkett's knows 'bout this. I dunno what to do. I need these leaks fixed ASAP. There's no one to talk to at Burkett's.

Burketts Pool Plastering In November , Burketts Pool Plastering Inc

In November , Burketts Pool Plastering Inc. finished my pool remodel. They added pebble tech to the pool and installed a new light, as the old one was outdated. However, after about 6 months, I noticed a discoloration and stain around the light. They came out to address the issue, brushed the stain down, and left. I thought the job was complete, but unfortunately, the discoloration returned by the end of 2021.

I called them again, and they came out in March 2022. Once again, they brushed the stain, but this time their technician informed me that if the discoloration came back, they would need to remove the metal plate behind the light because it was rusting. Now, in 2022, the discoloration has reappeared, so I have reached out to them multiple times through their website, but I have received no reply.

I paid $16,000 for the pebble tech and $465 for the light, and it seems like they don't believe it's their responsibility to address the rust issue. I spent over $26,000 on this pool remodel, and it's frustrating that they won't accept responsibility for the rust coming from the light they installed. Their salesman assured me that it was a 30-year pool and highly recommended the new light.

This company is terrible to do business with. My parents, who are seniors on a fixed income, feel like they have been taken advantage of. We trusted Burketts to provide a first-class job, but instead, we have been deceived by people who clearly don't care about their customers.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Burketts Pool Plastering On 6/8, I signed a contract with Burketts to remodel my pool

On 6/8, I signed a contract with Burketts to remodel my pool. The process was a bit all over the place, but everything went well until the start-up process. After the pool was filled for a few days and the filter was cleaned, the start-up person helped put in the DE compound into the filter. Everything was going smoothly! However, then she started messing with the skimmer flow controller disk repeatedly. She dropped it in, and the pool motor got all clogged up, making a bad sound. I mentioned that it didn't sound good, and it was like she knew what happened! She packed up all her stuff, picked up the hose and pump left by the previous crew, and just left!

The next day, I called them back and explained that the pool was losing about 1" of water per day. I needed help! They replied that they were looking for someone local to assist. I also called the office because Project Manager Marshal wouldn't return my calls. Eventually, the PM did call back and advised me to contact a leak detection company to find the problem. But here's the kicker - I have to pay for it myself? He also warned me that if I don't keep the water level up, it could seriously damage the finish. But how can I let the hose run when the water level has been 10 inches below for the past 2 weeks? I've already called a leak detection company, and it cost me $450!

As if that wasn't enough, someone named *** called me to let me know that my *** was ready! I told her that my wife handles the bills and would call back to approve it. I also asked her to make sure to remove the $589 charge for the pool light that never happened. But guess what? They went ahead and billed our credit card without any authorization! What a slap in the face!

N

Burketts Pool Plastering I hired Burketts Pool Plastering Inc

I hired Burketts Pool Plastering Inc. to fix the wall between my spa and pool because it was leaking. The salesperson saw the water coming through the wall and said they could fix it. During the evaluation, they convinced me to replaster both the pool and spa for a certain amount. However, after the demolition was completed, they informed me of an additional charge for repairing the wall. When I finally reached out to the office, they said the charge was different from what was initially discussed. I was shocked that the pool was already demolished and felt like I had no choice but to continue. They never answered my calls, and another employee informed me that the salesman should have warned me about the additional charges based on the company's experience.

Furthermore, when they were removing the lights, they didn't take any care to preserve them. They just left them hanging by the cable. When we introduced water to the pool and turned on the lights in the presence of an employee named AJ, one of the three lights didn't work anymore. AJ said they would replace it since it was working before. However, it still hasn't been replaced.

To make matters worse, they fraudulently charged my credit card without my authorization. This is illegal, and when I contacted my credit card company, they suggested I dispute the charge made on 2/17/22 for a certain amount. When I initially set up the job, I specifically told them not to charge my credit card without my authorization, and they agreed not to do so.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Burketts Pool Plastering DO NOT USE BURKETT!

DO NOT USE BURKETT! Save yourself the trouble. I thought I was doing the right thing by not going cheap on replastering my pool. I never write reviews but I am beyond frustrated with this company. From the beginning. They were the most expensive quote I recieved by thousands, but offered warranties and I wanted the warranties. They mail me a 10% off in the mail, but dont honor it. Again, no problem. Frustrating but still went through with it. Then they replaster the pool, doesn't look bad actually looks good. I tell them right away, my lights don't work they say they'll send someone out. Never did. I called again same thing. Waited awhile and called again. Finally they come out and can see that the lights are filled with water. But of course in the fine print they don't cover lights, even though they have always worked. I have never had black algae, have all records of my pool being maintained, but guarantee they will say it was the chlorine level, anyway thats not their problem according to them. I talked to a Rep. They said they will come check it out, then another rep calls and says they don't do anything with algae. TheOther companies won't touch new plaster until the first year is up either. When they looked at lights today, they said my pressure was high. Well, as most of you know, all of California is on fire and I cleaned my brand new filters (bought after they replastered and can show proof of that as well) less than a week ago. So again, they just came for reasons to deny any wrongdoing, not to help. Just an all around frustrating experience. I feel robbed and urge you DO NOT GO TO BURKETTS.

Burketts Pool Plastering Customer Reviews Overview

Burketts Pool Plastering is a reputable company that specializes in providing top-notch pool plastering services. With years of experience in the industry, they have built a strong reputation for delivering high-quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.

One of the standout features of Burketts Pool Plastering is their team of skilled and knowledgeable professionals. Customers have consistently praised their expertise and attention to detail, ensuring that every project is completed to the highest standards. From start to finish, their team is dedicated to delivering excellent results and exceeding customer expectations.

Another positive aspect highlighted in reviews is the use of premium materials by Burketts Pool Plastering. They are known for using top-of-the-line products that not only enhance the durability and longevity of the pool plaster but also provide an aesthetically pleasing finish. Customers appreciate the company's commitment to using high-quality materials, as it ensures a beautiful and long-lasting pool surface.

Customers have also expressed satisfaction with the company's prompt and reliable service. Burketts Pool Plastering is known for their professionalism and timely completion of projects. Their efficient work ethic and ability to meet deadlines have earned them positive reviews from numerous satisfied customers.

Furthermore, Burketts Pool Plastering offers competitive pricing for their services. Customers appreciate the company's commitment to providing fair and transparent pricing, ensuring that they receive excellent value for their investment. This affordability, combined with the company's exceptional workmanship, makes them a popular choice among pool owners.

In conclusion, Burketts Pool Plastering is a highly regarded company in the pool plastering industry. With their skilled team, use of premium materials, reliable service, and competitive pricing, they have garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. If you are looking for a reputable pool plastering company, Burketts Pool Plastering is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Burketts Pool Plastering contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Burketts Pool Plastering?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burketts Pool Plastering Customer Service. Initial Burketts Pool Plastering complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burketts Pool Plastering above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burketts Pool Plastering. Discuss the issues you have had with Burketts Pool Plastering and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.