Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Unauthorized Charges BlueMountain.com free trial period (not likely to be free)

BlueMountain.com  -  free trial period (not likely to be free)

S
Author of the complaint
6:25 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Seven day free trial period is impossible to keep from being billed on credit card. Many other complaints like this. Company is currently owned by American Greeting Cards, a company taken private in 2013. In 2013 they published: AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS - November 1, 2013

From Page 6: REPORTING VIOLATIONS OR CONCERNS

The reporting of any violations of law or this Code is the responsibility of every Associate. Any time an Associate has any knowledge of a violation, the Associate has an affirmative duty either to 1) report such knowledge through the Company’s normal reporting procedures; or 2) report it by calling the We Care Hotline at [protected] (only for callers within the United States) or through the compliance website at https://amgreetings.alertline.com/gcs/welcome; or 3) after reasonably concluding that exhausting such procedures is not feasible under the circumstances, to report it to the Company’s Compliance Officer (the Chief Financial Officer) or the Company’s Legal Department. The hotline and compliance website are operated by an independent service provider 24-hours a day.

More BlueMountain.com complaints & reviews

BlueMountain.com - billing without availability to services
BlueMountain.com - billed for free trial offer
BlueMountain.com - can't contact customer service
BlueMountain.com - e card scam
BlueMountain.com - difficult to cancel auto renewal
BlueMountain.com - rip-off
7 comments
G
Sep 07, 2011 4:13 pm

I signed up for a free trial and canceled within the alloted time and was billed $9.99 and the end of the free trial period. I have been unable to talk to anyone and the email responses are canned responses and are no help to anyone.

A
Aug 15, 2011 5:51 pm

This company charged my credit card without my authorization. When it was discovered it was virtually impossible to contact a person in time to cancel the membership. As a result my card was billed and no credit was offered. despite protests of their fraudlent unethical business practices. Steer clear of these folks!

B
Aug 04, 2011 6:14 pm

I have tried repeatedly to cancel my subscription, only to be sidetracked by the automated phone service. Subscribers should be able to click on a link to unsubscribe. I hate to think you have set this up to prevent people from unsubscribing so you can continue to bill their account, but it does seem that way.

J
Jul 11, 2011 3:32 pm

I tried to cancel online they said no you need to call. I have been on hold for 20 minutes or more each time and still did not receive anyone. This is CRAZY!

P
Jul 06, 2010 7:09 am

I have done everything that you told me to do to allow cookies but still keep getting the message that cookies need to be allowed in order to get on your website. HELP! Until several months ago I used your website for sending cards a lot but am really getting ticked at paying for something I can't get on!

S
Feb 12, 2010 3:16 pm

I just checked my bank account to find out that Blue Mountain charged me $29.99 for a subscription that I didn't order. I also don't belong to Blue Mountain. Beware of theft!

N
Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm

i don't know which is worse . . . blue mountain's business practices, or the government agencies that they probably bribe in order to get away with this excrement.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

46 complaints
24 resolved 22 unresolved

BlueMountain.com contacts

(added by reviewer)
One American Road, Ohio United States

Most discussed complaints

scam 1 (opinions to this review)